over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genotec Cycle

Magnuss

Newbies
Hey everyone,

I’ve been a member of this forum on my other account for years. Never posted much but always used it as an informational resource. I made this account for identity reasons to post about my Genotec cycle.

I want to give a big shout out to @Elvia1023 for all the help. I ordered through him and he walked me through every step of the process and answered everyone single one of my many questions. In fact, he is still helping me out with questions and things that have nothing to do with Genotec. Great guy. Also, a shout out to Geno. When I opened my order I noticed my Nolva was missing. I contacted Elvia and he told me Geno sent a recent batch out for testing and wanted to wait before sending it. When I received it, instead of getting 1 bottle I got 3.

This will be a lengthy post to outline my training history. I’ll be 36 in July and started lifting in middle school. Started experimenting with natural bodybuilding supplements in my early 20s after seeing an advertisement for USP LABS PRIME. Prior to that I just used creatine, protein, multi, etc.

At 32 years old I did a very successful cut starting slowly in September with little holiday breaks like Thanksgiving / Christmas week and then really started dialing it in after Christmas. I went from around 215 lbs to a low of 169 (real weight was more like 172) by the end of May. All of this was done completely natty until the last couple weeks to get technical. I used a localized topical by Evomuse called Androlotion. I mainly used it on my abs and the muscle I was working that day. What made me “crossover” was the fact that it was virtually side effect free as very little would spill over systemically so I figured why not?

Then that summer after much thought and research I decided I wanted to try Epiandro. What sold me was that it really wasn’t suppressive and a good natty t booster would suffice as a pct. I viewed it as a step up from natty Anabolics. I work as a teacher so I basically consider my year September to June and my goal is always to come in as lean as possible. I then transition to damage control and do my best to stay lean while enjoying my summer. I live for the summer and that’s when I enjoy smoking food and bbqing all the time with homemade rubs/sauces/etc that are not calorically friendly. I also like to have some adult beverages over the summer as bbqing and a good beer goes hand in hand. I usually do pretty well till the end of summer and end up heavier than I want to be. As a result, I never purposely bulk anymore because I do so unintentionally.

So anyway, I really enjoyed what epiandro did for me even though my diet wasn’t dialed in. Fast forward to spring of next year (33 years old) I planned out an 11kt/epiandro cut. I came in even leaner and bigger that summer.

That fall, I ran an andro stack of 1 andro, 4 andro, and epiandro. I wasn’t in cut mode calories but I also wasn’t bulking. The results were good and then I decided I wanted to try the real thing that spring.

So at 34, I started a 250 test e cycle alongside epiandro. I also ran a little bit of hcg starting week 2 up until pct. Yes, I know it’s very low but I wanted to use the lowest effective dose and 250 is still roughly 5x what the average man produces. I should mention, after a ton of persuasion on my part, I got my dr to test my testosterone levels before the cycle. They had refused me for a couple years saying I was too young and all this garbage. They came in under 300 yet they told me it was normal and based on my current physique was fine. I didn’t think so and part of it being low is what helped me decide to run a cycle. I did read a study somewhere that mentioned lifters near their natty genetic limit might have low T on paper because most of it was being used? Who knows. Anyway, I planned a 10 week cycle but had no clue about losing some in the syringe every injection so it only ended up being 8 weeks because I ran out. I didn’t follow the typical bro knowledge you see of starting pct 2 weeks after and instead waited 4. My last few weeks on cycle and the 4 off of test I added a PH called The One which was basically touted as epiandro on steroids. I liked my results a lot. I wasn’t quite as lean as the year before but I was pretty lean and bigger. I pcted with both nolva and clomid at moderate dosages. Tapered them down over the weeks and ran some good natty Anabolics and test boosters for 12 weeks after that. Pct was smooth and recovery was smooth. Felt fine the whole time. Used a lot of support supps during and after too because I wanted to optimize health the best I can.

So finally we get to the Genotec cycle. At 35 years old I started some low dose GH mid February. Within 2 weeks at only 2 iu a day I definitely noticed it. I just seemed leaner. March 11 I started my cycle of 250 test e, 200 primo, and a dbol kick start. Week 1 of dbol was just 10mg pre workout to get a feel for it and guage any side effects. Lowest effective dose is my mindset. I then upped it to 20 mg pre workout for weeks 2 and 3 and it was definitely noticeable. Week 4 was 30 pre workout with 40 towards the end. I was only gonna do 4 weeks but pushed it to 6. By the last week I experimented with some dosed throughout the day and the majority pre workout. I used 60mg my last week and 80mg my last day just to see the point of diminishing returns and side effect increase. I really enjoyed the dbol. Got a mild euphoria, strength increase which was extra noticeable on smaller movements like my leg extensions and hamstring curls shot up. Even with running hcg from the beginning of the cycle I had no noticeable estrogen side effects and never used aromasin or nolvadex which I had on hand. I know estrogen is actually good for quite a few things so long as it isn’t causing problems so I left it alone. My elbows were actually killing me so the added estrogen was needed. I didn’t get any crazy bloat either. I felt myself getting leaner but it was a bit deceiving because I personally noticed some “blur” in my midsection. Other people didn’t, but we know ourselves best. Once I dropped it, a few days later I looked more defined.

I’m lifting 6 days a week hitting every muscle group twice. In fact, some days are 7 a week because I was going to my girlfriends gym with her on the weekend so sometimes muscles were getting hit 3 times. Recovery has been phenemonal. During this time, I bumped hgh up to 3 and then 4 ius. I plan to try 5 and 6 before the cycle ends (12 weeks with a 4 week wait before pct with anavar during this time).

As the dbol was fading out I bumped up my test e to 300 and my primo to 300. Will up the test dose to possibly 400 towards the end as well as my primo to finish it out. This is week 8 and I added proviron at 25mg to the mix. Will bump that to 50 after some time and then maybe 75 the last week just to see any differences. I plan to add my Anavar at a low dose week 10 and then up it to 40 toward the end of everything and ride that out while the esters clear up until pct.

Workout split has been basically:

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - chest/shoulders/triceps
Wednesday - Back/biceps
Thursday - legs
Friday - chest/shoulders/triceps
Saturday - back/biceps.

On weeks where I went in Sunday, I just continued the rotation a day early. I started experimenting with a little pre workout insulin occasionally prior to starting my GH and I implement a workout here and there with it following the Milos Sarcev protocol and his workouts which involve giant sets, different tempos, angles, etc.

My stats are:
Age - 35
Height - 5ft 7
Weight - 195-202 (currently on cycle)

I was gonna log it but was really busy with work and things. So I’m gonna post some old pics and then some current ones for comparison. Thanks to all who read this massive post.

The first 3 pics are from when I was 22 completely natural.

The next one in the red bathroom is from my natty cut mid May at 32.

The beach pic is the end of the summer after my natty cut having finished up epiandro and no dialed in diet.

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpeg
    IMG_0511.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0513.jpeg
    IMG_0513.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0512.jpeg
    IMG_0512.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0510.jpeg
    IMG_0510.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 36
These next pics are from my 11kt/epiandro cut at 33 years old.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.jpeg
    IMG_0504.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0505.jpeg
    IMG_0505.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 35
  • CFEDAF5A-7F93-47B4-9672-3ECA0D84E321.jpeg
    CFEDAF5A-7F93-47B4-9672-3ECA0D84E321.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 31
  • F89A2B6F-0D4F-494D-9B45-41C12A2D7611.jpeg
    F89A2B6F-0D4F-494D-9B45-41C12A2D7611.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 30
  • D32C3726-239A-4AA7-B37F-5B162BE9EFCF.jpeg
    D32C3726-239A-4AA7-B37F-5B162BE9EFCF.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 3B3064E7-B2A1-4B75-89F0-B1905745268B.jpeg
    3B3064E7-B2A1-4B75-89F0-B1905745268B.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 04EAC5D1-419D-4923-8CC4-65A12775D2BC.jpeg
    04EAC5D1-419D-4923-8CC4-65A12775D2BC.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 3D94A690-FC6F-46C3-A371-1CD23BF63F0E.jpeg
    3D94A690-FC6F-46C3-A371-1CD23BF63F0E.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 42
These pics are from last years test e / epiandro / The One cycle at 34 years old.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpeg
    IMG_0506.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0522.jpeg
    IMG_0522.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0521.jpeg
    IMG_0521.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 28
Hey everyone,

I’ve been a member of this forum on my other account for years. Never posted much but always used it as an informational resource. I made this account for identity reasons to post about my Genotec cycle.

I want to give a big shout out to @Elvia1023 for all the help. I ordered through him and he walked me through every step of the process and answered everyone single one of my many questions. In fact, he is still helping me out with questions and things that have nothing to do with Genotec. Great guy. Also, a shout out to Geno. When I opened my order I noticed my Nolva was missing. I contacted Elvia and he told me Geno sent a recent batch out for testing and wanted to wait before sending it. When I received it, instead of getting 1 bottle I got 3.

This will be a lengthy post to outline my training history. I’ll be 36 in July and started lifting in middle school. Started experimenting with natural bodybuilding supplements in my early 20s after seeing an advertisement for USP LABS PRIME. Prior to that I just used creatine, protein, multi, etc.

At 32 years old I did a very successful cut starting slowly in September with little holiday breaks like Thanksgiving / Christmas week and then really started dialing it in after Christmas. I went from around 215 lbs to a low of 169 (real weight was more like 172) by the end of May. All of this was done completely natty until the last couple weeks to get technical. I used a localized topical by Evomuse called Androlotion. I mainly used it on my abs and the muscle I was working that day. What made me “crossover” was the fact that it was virtually side effect free as very little would spill over systemically so I figured why not?

Then that summer after much thought and research I decided I wanted to try Epiandro. What sold me was that it really wasn’t suppressive and a good natty t booster would suffice as a pct. I viewed it as a step up from natty Anabolics. I work as a teacher so I basically consider my year September to June and my goal is always to come in as lean as possible. I then transition to damage control and do my best to stay lean while enjoying my summer. I live for the summer and that’s when I enjoy smoking food and bbqing all the time with homemade rubs/sauces/etc that are not calorically friendly. I also like to have some adult beverages over the summer as bbqing and a good beer goes hand in hand. I usually do pretty well till the end of summer and end up heavier than I want to be. As a result, I never purposely bulk anymore because I do so unintentionally.

So anyway, I really enjoyed what epiandro did for me even though my diet wasn’t dialed in. Fast forward to spring of next year (33 years old) I planned out an 11kt/epiandro cut. I came in even leaner and bigger that summer.

That fall, I ran an andro stack of 1 andro, 4 andro, and epiandro. I wasn’t in cut mode calories but I also wasn’t bulking. The results were good and then I decided I wanted to try the real thing that spring.

So at 34, I started a 250 test e cycle alongside epiandro. I also ran a little bit of hcg starting week 2 up until pct. Yes, I know it’s very low but I wanted to use the lowest effective dose and 250 is still roughly 5x what the average man produces. I should mention, after a ton of persuasion on my part, I got my dr to test my testosterone levels before the cycle. They had refused me for a couple years saying I was too young and all this garbage. They came in under 300 yet they told me it was normal and based on my current physique was fine. I didn’t think so and part of it being low is what helped me decide to run a cycle. I did read a study somewhere that mentioned lifters near their natty genetic limit might have low T on paper because most of it was being used? Who knows. Anyway, I planned a 10 week cycle but had no clue about losing some in the syringe every injection so it only ended up being 8 weeks because I ran out. I didn’t follow the typical bro knowledge you see of starting pct 2 weeks after and instead waited 4. My last few weeks on cycle and the 4 off of test I added a PH called The One which was basically touted as epiandro on steroids. I liked my results a lot. I wasn’t quite as lean as the year before but I was pretty lean and bigger. I pcted with both nolva and clomid at moderate dosages. Tapered them down over the weeks and ran some good natty Anabolics and test boosters for 12 weeks after that. Pct was smooth and recovery was smooth. Felt fine the whole time. Used a lot of support supps during and after too because I wanted to optimize health the best I can.

So finally we get to the Genotec cycle. At 35 years old I started some low dose GH mid February. Within 2 weeks at only 2 iu a day I definitely noticed it. I just seemed leaner. March 11 I started my cycle of 250 test e, 200 primo, and a dbol kick start. Week 1 of dbol was just 10mg pre workout to get a feel for it and guage any side effects. Lowest effective dose is my mindset. I then upped it to 20 mg pre workout for weeks 2 and 3 and it was definitely noticeable. Week 4 was 30 pre workout with 40 towards the end. I was only gonna do 4 weeks but pushed it to 6. By the last week I experimented with some dosed throughout the day and the majority pre workout. I used 60mg my last week and 80mg my last day just to see the point of diminishing returns and side effect increase. I really enjoyed the dbol. Got a mild euphoria, strength increase which was extra noticeable on smaller movements like my leg extensions and hamstring curls shot up. Even with running hcg from the beginning of the cycle I had no noticeable estrogen side effects and never used aromasin or nolvadex which I had on hand. I know estrogen is actually good for quite a few things so long as it isn’t causing problems so I left it alone. My elbows were actually killing me so the added estrogen was needed. I didn’t get any crazy bloat either. I felt myself getting leaner but it was a bit deceiving because I personally noticed some “blur” in my midsection. Other people didn’t, but we know ourselves best. Once I dropped it, a few days later I looked more defined.

I’m lifting 6 days a week hitting every muscle group twice. In fact, some days are 7 a week because I was going to my girlfriends gym with her on the weekend so sometimes muscles were getting hit 3 times. Recovery has been phenemonal. During this time, I bumped hgh up to 3 and then 4 ius. I plan to try 5 and 6 before the cycle ends (12 weeks with a 4 week wait before pct with anavar during this time).

As the dbol was fading out I bumped up my test e to 300 and my primo to 300. Will up the test dose to possibly 400 towards the end as well as my primo to finish it out. This is week 8 and I added proviron at 25mg to the mix. Will bump that to 50 after some time and then maybe 75 the last week just to see any differences. I plan to add my Anavar at a low dose week 10 and then up it to 40 toward the end of everything and ride that out while the esters clear up until pct.

Workout split has been basically:

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - chest/shoulders/triceps
Wednesday - Back/biceps
Thursday - legs
Friday - chest/shoulders/triceps
Saturday - back/biceps.

On weeks where I went in Sunday, I just continued the rotation a day early. I started experimenting with a little pre workout insulin occasionally prior to starting my GH and I implement a workout here and there with it following the Milos Sarcev protocol and his workouts which involve giant sets, different tempos, angles, etc.

My stats are:
Age - 35
Height - 5ft 7
Weight - 195-202 (currently on cycle)

I was gonna log it but was really busy with work and things. So I’m gonna post some old pics and then some current ones for comparison. Thanks to all who read this massive post.

The first 3 pics are from when I was 22 completely natural.

The next one in the red bathroom is from my natty cut mid May at 32.

The beach pic is the end of the summer after my natty cut having finished up epiandro and no dialed in diet.

Tl:dr lmao

I haven’t been taking as many pics so far on this cycle but here is what I have so far. I come off the oils the end of the month and then continue anavar for 4 more weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0494.jpeg
    IMG_0494.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0449.jpeg
    IMG_0449.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0466.jpeg
    IMG_0466.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0436.jpeg
    IMG_0436.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 22
Why you open an account to post this and not your old one you say you have had for years??

Why you open an account to post this and not your old one you say you have had for years??
I use that account username on a lot of other sites and wanted my usage distanced from it for work reasons. Just in case

I think I only posted once on that account and responded a few times in the same thread. So I wasn’t highly active on the boards, although I would always read through posts.

Real question - why didn't you post this in the SPONSOR section for Genotec?
Good job, just confused what this is other than a review.
My bad, I wasn’t sure where I should post it. I guess I wanted to just post a physique update, and stuff related to my cycle, maybe get some feedback from the knowledgeable guys on here, while also giving credit to Genotec for good products and customer service. I was planning to post some updates going forward until it’s done. Is it possible to move it somewhere else?

Thanks for checking my post out.

Cool pics, way too long of a post and @Elvia1023 is awesome.

That said I agree with the others. Way too long and wrong place to post. Start a log or post in the sponsors section.
Yeah, I gotcha. Was just trying to give a good background on my history since I never really posted here.

Appreciate the feedback.

I use that account username on a lot of other sites and wanted my usage distanced from it for work reasons. Just in case
Your definitely a troll.you have answered my question twice and both answers are different. This answer makes no sense

Real question - why didn't you post this in the SPONSOR section for Genotec?
Good job, just confused what this is other than a review.
all about the benjamins brother

Your definitely a troll.you have answered my question twice and both answers are different. This answer makes no sense
It makes perfect sense. Didn’t want my main username I use across the internet to be associate with gear use. This is the first time I ever posted about it.

The second part of what I meant was, that even if I posted on my original account which I had for years wouldn’t have made much of a difference because I have very few posts on it and I’m not known here by anyone. But that specific username is one I use across multiple forums not just associated with bodybuilding….gaming, YouTube, etc.

Elvia can actually verify as I contacted him first on my original account. Hope that clears it up. But either way, I’ll post a condensed version of this on the sponsors forum instead. All my future posts will be on this account. Have a good day.

all about the benjamins brother
No Benjamins friend. Didn’t intend for this post to come off looking like that. I’m going to switch over to the sponsor forum and post a condensed version of this thread. I’m going to start becoming more active on the board as well using this account. Hope you have a good day.

It makes perfect sense. Didn’t want my main username I use across the internet to be associate with gear use. This is the first time I ever posted about it.

The second part of what I meant was, that even if I posted on my original account which I had for years wouldn’t have made much of a difference because I have very few posts on it and I’m not known here by anyone. But that specific username is one I use across multiple forums not just associated with bodybuilding….gaming, YouTube, etc.

Elvia can actually verify as I contacted him first on my original account. Hope that clears it up. But either way, I’ll post a condensed version of this on the sponsors forum instead. All my future posts will be on this account. Have a good day.
Welcome back to PM. I hope you are a good and contributing member. We need more of them around here.

If you want to promote or brag on a sponsor- sponsor section.

If you want to log and show your progress- members personal log section.

If you want to post up a current pic- picture you took today thread in the open forum.

Anything else use the search function first. If it’s a hardcore bodybuilding topic that you can’t find an answer or thread on then make a new one here in the open forums.

Best advice- have thick skin on here and know guys and their personalities before taking anything personal. 99% of the time on here guys miss this and shots get fired.

Welcome back to PM. I hope you are a good and contributing member. We need more of them around here.

If you want to promote or brag on a sponsor- sponsor section.

If you want to log and show your progress- members personal log section.

If you want to post up a current pic- picture you took today thread in the open forum.

Anything else use the search function first. If it’s a hardcore bodybuilding topic that you can’t find an answer or thread on then make a new one here in the open forums.

Best advice- have thick skin on here and know guys and their personalities before taking anything personal. 99% of the time on here guys miss this and shots get fired.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the welcome and the guidance. Yes, over the years I learned to have a thicker skin. I use to work in a behavioral disorder room and would get cursed and hit by the kids…it helps toughen the skin haha.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the welcome and the guidance. Yes, over the years I learned to have a thicker skin. I use to work in a behavioral disorder room and would get cursed and hit by the kids…it helps toughen the skin haha.
You’ll fit in just fine here then. 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity