over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJ’s FLASH LABS Road to 4% LOG

Today’s diet is almost identical to yesterday:

Meal #1:
Protein/oat shake with 2 fish oil caps, 2 MCT oil caps, 1 taurine cap, 1 L-arginine tab, 1 magnesium cap, a multi vit/min/fruit/veggie tab

(30 minutes preworkout)
3 taurine caps, 3 L-arginine tabs, 1 magnesium cap

Meal #2:
Protein/oat shake with 2 fish oil caps, 2 MCT oil caps,

WORKOUT

Meal #3:
Protein/oat shake with 2 fish oil caps, 2 MCT oil caps, a multi vit/min/fruit/veggie tab

Meal #4:
10 egg whites with salsa, 7 white cheddar rice cakes.

Meal #5:
1/3Lb London broil, 2 slices Dave’s 21 grain/seed bread, lettuce, tomato, mustard.

Meal #6:
Protein/oat shake with 2 fish oil caps, 2 MCT oil caps, a multi vit/min/fruit/veggie tab.

Some guys on other forums jeep saying I need to up my fats. This is my response:

“Each of my 4 daily shakes has 8 grams of sunflower oil, 2 grams of fish oil, and 2 grams of MCT, and 5 grams of fat from oats, My total daily fat intake is 650 calories. My total calories is around 3,600. That’s 18% fat. Any higher wouldn’t be conducive to cutting unless I lowered my carbs which is a big no. Low carbs makes me flat and lethargic which will affect my training. I’m in this for the long haul, not a quick fix.”

Today was DELTS and TRAPS:
I did mostly all supersets and giant sets.
1st Round:
- 3 sets of lateral dumbbell raises supersetted with band lateral raises.
2nd Round:
- 3 sets of front dumbbell raises palms down supersetted with front dumbbell raises hammer grip supersetted with band raises palms down supersetted with band raises hammer grip.
3rd Round:
- 3 sets of upright rows with a barbell.
4th Round:
- 3 sets of bent over rear dumbbell lateral raises supersetted with dumbbell shrugs supersetted with band rear delt movement hammer grip supersetted with band face pulls supersetted with band rear delt movement neutral grip.

I just had my 1st solid food meal of the day after 3 protein/oat shakes earlier. I think I went a big too hog wolf on the rice today. I’m actually full which I should never feel while dieting. I had 1/2Lb extra lean ground turkey 99/1, and 4 cups of steamed basmati rice. Definitely a carb heavy meal. But. it was post workout so it’s all good. I’ll call today my high carb day. 😀

Meal #5 today was 1/2Lb London broil steak, 2 slices Dave’s 21 grain/seed toast, lettuce, tomato, mustard.
Meal #6 was 2 scoops syntha-6 EDGE Protein powder and 2 scoops oats. 2 fish oil caps, 2 MCT caps, 1 multi vitamin/mineral/fruit and veggie tablet.

LEG DAY:
I just finished my leg workout. I feel a bit nauseas now. I cut it off at 6 sets. My legs were toast at that point. My goal on legs is to keep the muscularity I have and enough strength to allow me to walk without my leg collapsing from existing nerve damage. My left leg hasn’t given out in awhile so I’m pleased.
I did 6 sets of dumbbell squats squatting with back upright 1/3 of the movement, then dead lifting the final portion of the movement and touching the dumbbells to the ground. I do the exact reverse on the way back up. Each set had 8-10 reps with feet shoulder width apart, followed by wide stance for 5-8 reps, followed by slightly inside shoulder width stance for 3-5 reps. So, 6 sets of 16-23 reps. Without dropping the dumbbells I did standing calf raises, 6-12 reps, followed by single leg calf raises without the dumbbells for 5-8 reps, followed by both feet calf raises for 5-8 reps.

Since protein/oat shakes are a large part of my diet, here is the break down on what I drink: (2 scoops Syntha-6 EDGE, 2 servings oats, 2 grams MCT oil, 2 grams fish oil)
- 660 calories per shake.
- 58 grams protein
- 66 grams carbs
- 18 grams fat

01E7A79B-88D3-496F-ACAC-57BDB8EF2B4E.jpeg 8AE9EFF4-2670-46FF-9285-A851ACB394EF.jpeg 3FA4CBF7-8AF9-4955-B18C-8664210559A2.jpeg

Happy Friday, professionalmuscle friends!
Today I’m driving out of state to go to my grandma’s 99th birthday party. I can’t eat the food my family eats. My blood pressure would sky rocket. So, today is going to be all protein/oat shakes with fish oil, MCT oil, and all my other supps.
I’ve had 3 shakes so far. I’ll have 4 more. 🥛
The hotel I’m staying in has a real nice little gym with the best cardio equipment I’ve ever seen. It also has dumbbells up to 50Lbs and a couple benches. I brought my workout bands too. I’m going to do back and cardio tomorrow, and chest and cardio on Sunday. Maybe I’ll do some cardio today depending on time constraints. 👍

So, today I’ve had 6 protein/oat shakes. One more to go. In all honesty, I have to admit, protein shakes only dieting sucks!!!
Tomorrow my uncle is making me food that’s on my diet: fillet mignon with all visible fat trimmed, a dry baked potato, asparagus, and a dry salad. I’ll have avocado on my salad for healthy fats. I’m also going to find a grocery store somewhere and pick up some deli London broil roast beef and rice cakes. I can definitely tell I need two food meals daily. I probably should up it to 3 meals and 3 shakes but 2 meals is easier time wise. I only brought chocolate flavor protein powder with me for 4 days. Without a doubt, peanut butter cookie flavor blows all the rest away!

BACK WORKOUT:

- 5 sets standing band rows
- 5 sets seated band rows
- 5 sets single arm reverse grip band rows
- 5 sets narrow grip band pulldowns

I’m so sore and wiped out not having my HGH with me. I feel a hundred years old without HGH.

Today’s diet was 5 protein/oat shakes and my one meal was:
- top sirloin steak(all fat trimmed)
- cauliflower
- salad(no dressing)
- asparagus

CHEST DAY:

- 8 sets of push-ups with feet elevated 3 feet, feet elevated 2 feet, feet on the ground, hands semi-narrow, hands shoulder width apart, hands wide.
- 8 sets of double band flies pushing downward for lower/inner pecs, middle position for middle/inner pecs, and up high for upper/inner pecs.

I’m so tired and achy without my HGH. Maybe because I’m old it actually does what it’s supposed to do for me? I never sleep more than minutes at a time so I doubt I ever get stage 3 sleep. I don’t like doctors so I won’t do the sleep study necessary to get a prescription for a CPAP. Everyone says HGH makes them super tired and achy joints. Probably because they don’t need it. It really helps my arthritis and energy.

Glad to see this I will be following,just read all of it..
What nootropics are you taking?

I like to have my protein/oat shakes every 2 hours. I was too busy to one one after 2 hours so at the 2 1/2 mark I had a food meal of 1/2Lb 99/1 extra lean ground turkey breast and 2 cups steamed basmati rice spiced with garlic and onion powder and hot sauce for meal #2 today.
does this cause you to have any runny shits?

Do you rinse the oats? do you cook the oats? or eat them raW?

Lately I just havent felt like eating and have been thinking about doing 3-4 whey isolate shakes a day w/ oatmeal or fruit

32FBBDC5-A5CA-45C8-BDB4-262000868FD6.jpeg
does this cause you to have any runny shits?

Do you rinse the oats? do you cook the oats? or eat them raW?

Lately I just havent felt like eating and have been thinking about doing 3-4 whey isolate shakes a day w/ oatmeal or fruit
I have normal poop. I put old fashioned oats in my shakes raw. I just add ice cold bottled water. When I did whey only powder for years I had signs of malnourishment. Since switching to this 5 protein blend with good fats (SYNTHA-6 EDGE) plus all the vitamins, minerals, fruit and veggie extracts, mct oil and fish oil caps, I have no visible signs of malnutrition and I feel a lot healthier. ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY with oats only was messing me up. I got migrating tongue, a sign of malnutrition, and I felt poisoned all the time. If you look at my prior posts you’ll see the syntha-6 EDGE I now use plus all my supplements which has me feeling great.
32FBBDC5-A5CA-45C8-BDB4-262000868FD6.jpeg
5B0E7151-6660-45A1-9E53-588A04DB3299.jpeg

I just got home from the out of state trip yesterday. I took HGH 3 times and this morning I no longer ache all over which is a great feeling. I also decided to up my tren ace and masteron prop to 20mg daily, keep the NPP at 30mg daily, and lower the test prop to 40mg daily. The reason I lowered the test is because only 1.1 ccs fit in the slin pin so something had to be lowered. 😀
Today is arm day! 💪

Serious question for you man - do you really enjoy the way you eat? Or is it purely to reach your goal?

I ask because in my experience you can have a bit more flexibility in a diet even when going for something like 4%, particularly when you're already so lean. I consider myself to have machine-like discipline but I definitely couldn't eat as restrictive as you do all the time. Much respect to you.

Today I did BICEPS and TRICEPS:
I did all supersets and giant sets.
1st Round:
- 3 sets of band curls supersetted with lying one arm dumbbell extensions
2nd Round:
- 3 sets of alternating dumbbell curls supersetted with single arm reverse grip pushdowns supersetted with single arm overhand grip pushdowns supersetted with hammer grip pushdowns
3rd Round:
- 3 sets of dumbbell Hammer curls supersetted with dumbbell kick backs
4th Round:
- 3 sets of standing barbell drag curls supersetted with single arm reverse band curls supersetted with barbell skull crushers supersetted with narrow grip bench press

AAS CHANGE:
I increased tren ace and masteron prop from 10mg each daily to 20mg each daily, and I lowered test prop from 60mg daily to 40mg daily. NPP is still 30mg daily and HGH is still 7ius daily.

FOOD/SHAKES INCREASE:
I’m upping the meals/shakes from 6 to 7 daily. The longer I diet the more I gradually increase food, which if done properly, will continue to bring my body fat down and my muscle fullness and size up. It’s been close to 11 months on this diet and everything is really looking great!

Serious question for you man - do you really enjoy the way you eat? Or is it purely to reach your goal?

I ask because in my experience you can have a bit more flexibility in a diet even when going for something like 4%, particularly when you're already so lean. I consider myself to have machine-like discipline but I definitely couldn't eat as restrictive as you do all the time. Much respect to you.
Believe or not I really enjoy this diet a lot. In the past I had almost all diets devoid of dietary fats. Guys like @Elvia1023 told me for years I would do better to add healthy fats. I never listened because I know everything. Haha 😀. But this time I decided to give it a try, and it’s so easy. The fats satiate me so I not only don’t crave anything, the thought of cheat food pisses me off. My last cheat meal 16 days ago honestly wasn’t that enjoyable even though it was a very upscale Italian restaurant. Plus, it literally took me 7 days to get back to looking like I did prior to the cheat meal. Fuck that!!! The truth is I don’t have a very good sense of taste at all so I don’t get the enjoyment out of food that most people get. Perhaps it’s because I had Covid twice? But, I absolutely love my syntha-6 EDGE shakes with raw old fashioned oats and freezing cold water. They taste like heaven for me! They have 8 grams of fat from sesame oil, and I add 2 grams of MCT oil and 2 grams of fish oil from capsules, which kills any cravings. One thing I notice is I do increase the shakes and meals over time when I diet. I started with only 5 meals/shakes a day. I’m now up to 7. As time goes by that could increase. My metabolism is a blast furnace now so it just increases the results I get. 👍

Here is my only food meal for today.
The rest of the day will be 5 or 6 protein/oat shakes.
This is 10 microwaved egg whites, chopped raw lettuce, watered down salsa, and 7 rice cakes.
Total Calories: 570
4C32DBE4-F734-4D72-B633-FA87FA5F9E6F.jpeg

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear