over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love_to_Bodybuild improvement log

Today was body parts I want to emphasize more. Lats, back width, chest-especially, and biceps, triceps, and forearms. Its a high carb day, which is once every eight days. Left elbow is hurting so didnt push it. Moreover, next time, Im thinking of throwing in 25 dbol, only on this day, as dbol converts to a potent methyl-estrogen, just for more estrogen health, and the added benefit of more hormones , on this day.

Something I used to do back in 2004-05 was creatine load for 2-3 days at 25 grams a day, then not take it for a few days, then repeat. It does cause gas.
Back then my weight would go up 2-3 lbs, during those couple days, and I expect it to be somewhat similar esp on the high carb day. The reason the do it on the high carb day , especially, is because high carbs cause creatine to be store more efficiently, in the muscle. While on the lagging body part day, I'm doing this, while other days, depending on the body part I do zero, five and ten gram creatine days.

As far as nutrition , I like to get in quite a bit and even a lot of fiber. Beans, potatoes, Tortilla fiber wraps, fig bars, esp on high carb days, potatoes, sweet and white, rice, vegetables usually once a day or more, esp not on high carbs day. While at work, usually, first three meals are protein and fat, or sometimes, may take in thirty grams carbs an hour or two before resistance exercise, then take in protein and carbs next few meals. Usually before bed its lower carbs.

I would like to get strength up, esp on chest, as in 2016 was pressing more, in fact 25 lbs more. Furthermore, can only do what elbow, left elbow,, and body lets me. I ve learned from experience, its not worth forcing it because 1. its other bodyparts assisting while I heave it up, and 2. ive gotten injured too much, which set back strength and muscle increases. Ive accepted I can only do what the body allows. That doesnt mean, esp when on more anabolics, that I wont utilize intensity techniques, and push things, just have to be intelligent about it and not push too hard, esp non that particular elbow thats been bothersome .

Sleep has not been the best ; however I think tonight will be good, because usually on high carb days, it is improved. I took an forty five minute nap after resistance exercise earlier, and naps after a good pump session definitely help recovery.

Moving on to better quality, I think I may be leaner than the below picture, at the least close, on December ninth. This diet @b-boy has helped me with is definitely working, verses what I would do, because the sour cream on the potatoes, and extra sharp cheddar cheese, in eggs, and eggwhites was something Ive overlooked, and glad ive taken it out. I appreciate you , Brad, you have helped a lot, I see it even in the couple or few weeks. I stopped journaling in nutrition log in maybe 2017, 2018, and so glad Brad has taken the time because its made me aware of how many calories I've overlooked, which obviously caused increased body fat .

Comparisons rear lat spread resize closeup.jpg

Btw am using MYMONSTERLABS test enth and eq ,I like their eq bc its dosed 600 mgs /ml and havent had any issues with pip. Can split shot half test at 150 mgs and half eq at 300 per ml @BIGEZ

PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS is a company fond of as well @johnjuanb1

I plan on keeping this log going at least all year of 2024.

Goal this year is to stay this lean , and, or even get leaner, its up to @b-boy . Want to pack on quality muscle as well, on this tall , wide frame, how much , lets say , 12.5 lbs of pure lean tissue from now until next competition. Plan is to go higher in anabolic dosing than have , maybe as high as 1.5 if can handle it, and if can make a lot of gains, during cycle, at one gram okay, ready to do this because I know at forty two my time is ticking in bodybuilding. Not really a fan of orals, I feel their best used last few weeks coming into competition. That said open to doing a short oral blast, like a couple or three weeks to break though strength, but may not need to since the plan is mgs to be higher than ever done. I feel I have a few optimal years left , at least, and I've never pushed things. In summary, for anabolic dosing to go higher and do more short cycles , get in, get out, go back on trt, for a couple weeks, or even advanced trt (250mgs) , reduce volume , intensity, days, and give body a bit of a break, esp some days, take a day off here or there , enjoy social life a bit more, relax mind more, then go back on cycle again, increasing volume, intensity, days in gym, and of course increase quality muscle tissue.

Btw am using MYMONSTERLABS test enth and eq ,I like their eq bc its dosed 600 mgs /ml and havent had any issues with pip. Can split shot half test at 150 mgs and half eq at 300 per ml @BIGEZ

PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS is a company fond of as well @johnjuanb1

I plan on keeping this log going at least all year of 2024.

Goal this year is to stay this lean , and, or even get leaner, its up to @b-boy . Want to pack on quality muscle as well, on this tall , wide frame, how much , lets say , 12.5 lbs of pure lean tissue from now until next competition. Plan is to go higher in anabolic dosing than have , maybe as high as 1.5 if can handle it, and if can make a lot of gains, during cycle, at one gram okay, ready to do this because I know at forty two my time is ticking in bodybuilding. Not really a fan of orals, I feel their best used last few weeks coming into competition. That said open to doing a short oral blast, like a couple or three weeks to break though strength, but may not need to since the plan is mgs to be higher than ever done. I feel I have a few optimal years left , at least, and I've never pushed things. In summary, for anabolic dosing to go higher and do more short cycles , get in, get out, go back on trt, for a couple weeks, or even advanced trt (250mgs) , reduce volume , intensity, days, and give body a bit of a break, esp some days, take a day off here or there , enjoy social life a bit more, relax mind more, then go back on cycle again, increasing volume, intensity, days in gym, and of course increase quality muscle tissue.
You need to get LEAN first, way way way leaner than you were at nationals then we can go about adding some muscle tissue. Stop having free meals, stick to the diet and drop some bodyfat. The sooner you accomplish this the sooner we can switch gears to anabolism.

You need to get LEAN first, way way way leaner than you were at nationals then we can go about adding some muscle tissue. Stop having free meals, stick to the diet and drop some bodyfat. The sooner you accomplish this the sooner we can switch gears to anabolism.
I know I dont have a quality camera, an android, but what do you think of the pictures posted the other day , you wanted, compared to National championships ?

Ok I Im bumping an iu down, from three ius gh, I did a couple weeks, and now going down to 2 ius. I'm on a waiting list for an apartment and expecting to move out from room mates in in a few weeks. 2 ius is more than I did , was doing 1 iu mainly the past year. I take full responsibly about my finances and currently have a financial goal, and got to do what I've got to do, with the amount of money coming in, going to have to budget, until other resources are available.

I know I dont have a quality camera, an android, but what do you think of the pictures posted the other day , you wanted, compared to National championships ?

Ok I Im bumping an iu down, from three ius gh, I did a couple weeks, and now going down to 2 ius. I'm on a waiting list for an apartment and expecting to move out from room mates in in a few weeks. 2 ius is more than I did , was doing 1 iu mainly the past year. I take full responsibly about my finances and currently have a financial goal, and got to do what I've got to do, with the amount of money coming in, going to have to budget, until other resources are available.
Brother I'm going to be honest with you....you've got a tough road ahead of you. Your bodyfat in those pics is more bodyfat than most of the veteran posters on this board carry offseason. You can't see a single abdominal muscle in those pics or even when you were on stage. I'm guessing you just dont like to be uncomfortable, which kind of also hints to me that your training isn't all that either (I could be wrong). I need to get you comfortable with being uncomfortable!!!

I'm giving you my honest opinions and not trying to be a dick, I'm here for you, I just need you to follow the plan and don't be afraid to be a little hungry or uncomfortable. The end justifies the means, so let's get LEAN, then let's put on some lean tissue.

Keep gear low while dieting down and save the cycles for growing later.

I dont know if its the low calories or the test and eq , did two shots, two days apart 125 mgs test and 300 mgs eq. Ive done tren twice, 2017,2018, both five weeks, highest I went was 150 mgs, and having to put up with this borderline obese girl, that talks about some much bs, and wont shut up, I think its the only place she can talk or vents, but she is negative, gossips, every other word is f, mf, she said it 10 x's in two minutes and I had enough asked why she had to effing say the eff word, eff it. Sure got uncomfortable, hungry, irrational, working around negative girl.

Wish I would have just asked her to stop cussing but Ive heard it all night for eight hours, and not going to tolerant that. Its so unpleasant to be around. When we work alone shes super nice, and doesn't cuss like that, she likes me, but when she gets around another co worker that cusses every other word, they wont stop and had enough. Called the manager and told her. Live and learn. If that happens , just ask to stop cussing.

Thinking as a rule of thumb , if highest dose I want to do this year is 1500 mgs, so 1/4 of that for now, so not exact but 300-400 mgs. Ill probally go down to trt 150 mgs, in a couple weeks, anyways. The difference in feeling from low, moderate test-150 mgs sub-q , to these past two shots is amazing. Feels way stronger than tren. Monsterlabs, The pip with the 1/2 cc , 300 mgs eq shot and 1/2 150 test e shot was extremely sore for a couple days, I massaged it with hands, and with a massage gun over past couple days. If doing less mgs per ml cures that pip, then thats a better option. Monster, are you sure trens not in there, Jesus.

Couple of things
1. If your PSA is good and your having some type of discharge from your penis then get checked for STD, better safe than sorry.
2. Stay away from orals ESPECIALLY DBOL, you should never have to touch an oral except for the last few weeks of contest prep to achieve a certain look.

Where you at? Keep this log going
Workouts....exercise selection, weight used, reps.
Diet - screenshots of food log app (like the one I posted)

Stay motivated, stay consistent 💯 💪🏿

Training is everyday , twice a day currently. Started twice a day a couple or few days back. Been doing some form of cardio everyday, whether its just walking outside, like today, was so lovely. Past couple days been raining hard so went to gym first thing upon awaking and did harder cardio on elliptical , then next day bike.

Monday rode bike to gym, not that far, across a feild, then did abs, low back, obliques, and calves, and left calf. Left wasnt hasnt been contracting at the top as much as right so doing one side work, when they dont match up

ate, then did biceps, triceps, forearms, ate, then did front and rear delts, ate.

next day did glutes, hip flexors, calves, tribilus (outer) and gastro (inner), ate a couple meals then did shoulders, neck, and traps. The previous 3x;s daily wore me, with the glutes, hip flexors day, out so I reduced volume on traps and neck, hit shoulders with enough volume and intensity.

yesterday quads, hams and adductors.

today so far lats, and front delts. Will do mid traps, back width, and front delts. , maybe some abs, will see.

Nutrition

Did come out to Kitchen and ate maybe 40 grams of fat and protein from cheese. I dont know exactly. I zombie walked, and by tyhe time I woke up some cheese stick, wrappers were by bed, dont even remember it much. Other than that has been on, the the most part. You can see it in nutrition log, below. Using the cronometer app to calculate foods. Been extremely hungry lying in bed and during the day. Further, Ive learned it goes away after some time. Been doing 0 carbs first 2-3 meals then majority intra and post . Now breaking it up with smaller carb meals though out the day.

sleep could use improvement. I take magnesium. If it doesn't improve, adding in some l theanine maybe start at 200-400 mgs , see how that does.

sex drive has been down either too much stress, or not enough sleep, or too much resistance exercise(3 x's a day plus hard workouts) , or finasteride which can crush libido, depending on dose, when hair looks more miniaturized Ive upped dose. That said I get a haircut once a week. I think sex drive lowness is more finasteride related. Last night sub-qed 60 mgs eq, and sex drive went big. Also felt way more aggressive. Whether its the eq or whats else may be in it, or lack or calories, less sleep or a combination of all three. Eq normally doesnt cause hair to miniaturized. In 2018 I used test with finasteride and eq and hair miniaturized, not sure which brand, but it wouldnt surprise me if some tren is mislabeled in certain vials. Maybe its something else that caused sex drive to increase a lot and aggressive feeling, along with an in general deeper voice. IMG_20240110_193543795.jpg

Eq normally doesnt cause hair to miniaturized. In 2018 I used test with finasteride and eq and hair miniaturized, not sure which brand, but it wouldnt surprise me if some tren is mislabeled in certain vials. Maybe its something else that caused sex drive to increase a lot and aggressive feeling, along with an in general deeper voice.
Unless my hair miniaturizes fast, like it did in 2018, I'm incorrect about Monsters eq being tren because eq causes very little hair miniaturization. I talked to an ex, tonight, the most pure, deepest, sexual, relationship I've been in, and I told her when she messaged me New years. She helps me out with a lot of things, and the reason I've been irritable is because of lower calories than normal.

Not to get in relationship stuff, but she told me up front shes 185 lbs, used to be 150-165 and go to the gym together and superset. She told me shes not going back on a "diet" shes just cutting out sodas and such. I've found out girls will tell you their red flags from the beginning. She told me to try to change someone , when we were talking tonight, and I told her , that doesn't work, I tried to change you by getting onto her about eating this and that, and explained how things work , is all you can do is put the information out there, if they take it or not, that's their decision.

Ive added in alpha yohimbine 2 mgs first thing upon awaking with cardio, and since its new it boosted mood today quite signifantly. Just have to remember to take it.

Today was lats, and front delts, Did three heavy sets of lat pull ins, supersetted with three sets front delt movement, machine decline cable underhand press downs. Did more hit training going to failure or just shy. Then after two meals went back and did mid traps, width -2 sets, and rear delts three sets, then another set for front delts.

Tomorrow is Bring up body part day Chest, lats, mid traps back width, then ill do biceps triceps forearms later on. Tomorrow is a 450 carbs, 30 fat and 275 g protein so will space carbs out more , with a conscious effort on less and no fat per meal. Tomorrow is only day using slin, 8-10 ius pre meal and 8-10 ius either during or after resistance exercise.

Calories I take in everyday are precise. Laying in bed is usually the most hungry ive gotten. Sleep has not been optimal. Typically up for up to a couple hours in bed, at least one. Think will experiment with sleep supplements , timing how many hours before bed, or right at bedtime. Don't know if ill be exact with sleep supplements because not keeping a log, and writing down what I notice, like nutrition, but will wing it for now.

I'm wondering after time, does the hunger go away, and the body get better at getting used to it, and sleep becomes like by the time you lay down to sleeping sound , by the time you wake up because it used to be this way when I ate enough food to put myself to sleep but obviously I was consuming too many calories, which definitely helped sleep but caused physique to be sub-par.

This is a good video how important it is to be precise with foods, esp contest prep, interesting way how he does it, with papers on cabinets.

Question?....
How do I know your calories are precise?

Why can't you use the cronometer app and screenshot your food logging on the app? Just like I did In this thread, it's show exactly what and how much I ate.

Taking a pic of some unreadable scribbling in a notebook is not going to cut it 👎🏿

Question?....
How do I know your calories are precise?

Why can't you use the cronometer app and screenshot your food logging on the app? Just like I did In this thread, it's show exactly what and how much I ate.

Taking a pic of some unreadable scribbling in a notebook is not going to cut it 👎🏿
Brad are you helping with the training as well?

Lovetobodybuild.. do u have a job currently?

Brad are you helping with the training as well?

Lovetobodybuild.. do u have a job currently?
Well you can make a very educated guess at NO! I would never have someone train 2 times per day 7 days per week...LOL

Well you can make a very educated guess at NO! I would never have someone train 2 times per day 7 days per week...LOL
Lol

Thought so. Kind of a weird split as well

M8 why do you make it all that difficult?
Just train 4-5 times each week, do your cardio and steps, take your drugs and follow the diet/macro’s b-boy gave you and you will progress fast. And stop taking that much fat stuff just eat meat and rice for most, you will be fine :)

Today was quads, hamstrings, adductors.

After work did light cardio , bike and walk

Here's some chicken tenders in crockpot I cooked with Mexican season. They crumble when a fork is put into them. Mexican season in rice cooker, makes a nice Mexican rice taste .

Attachments

• IMG_20240111_221130867.jpg
    IMG_20240111_221130867.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20240112_015139690.jpg
    IMG_20240112_015139690.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240112_015335569.jpg
    IMG_20240112_015335569.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240114-054523.png
    Screenshot_20240114-054523.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240114-054507.png
    Screenshot_20240114-054507.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 11
Today was chest and back. Seven sets back, seven chest. Decline db , only went to 85 lbs bc pec was sore. Switched to machine, good contractions on machine esp. did one drop set. lats and mid traps . Intense enough.

Got steps in. Snowed here.
Screenshot_20240115-053011.png

Friend at gym told me I look way bigger in person than competition pictures. I seemed to have leaned up some and added some muscle, in the past month. Strength has improved. Not really pushing intensity per say, four days ago did decline db press with 95 lbs. I've been as high as 115-11 x's years ago, 2016, but safety comes first. I would like to get certain lifts, up, and realize body can only do so much.

gh 1.5-2 ius day
test 300 weekly, eq 120 , if it is eq, I could be wrong, hair has seemed to miniaturized since starting it. Take finasteride, ru58841, ketonazole 2 %

Attachments

• abs n thigh , close, =-).jpg
    abs n thigh , close, =-).jpg
    121 KB · Views: 27
  • most muscular, close.jpg
    most muscular, close.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 27
  • side chest closer.jpg
    side chest closer.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 27

Forum statistics

Total page views