over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love_to_Bodybuild improvement log

Friend at gym told me I look way bigger in person than competition pictures. I seemed to have leaned up some and added some muscle, in the past month. Strength has improved. Not really pushing intensity per say, four days ago did decline db press with 95 lbs. I've been as high as 115-11 x's years ago, 2016, but safety comes first. I would like to get certain lifts, up, and realize body can only do so much.

gh 1.5-2 ius day
test 300 weekly, eq 120 , if it is eq, I could be wrong, hair has seemed to miniaturized since starting it. Take finasteride, ru58841, ketonazole 2 %
Before doing another show you need to get with a posing coach.

Did thirty minutes cardio a few hours ago. Did biceps, triceps, forearms, front and rear delts, then abs, low back obliques. Worked and that gets steps in, along with don't ng cardio first thing upon waking in the snow. Gotta wear warmer gloves, mom bought me these light brown gloves for Xmas and fingers were iceickles . So two cardio sessions and a long resistance exercise session.

Last week was 224 lbs ,today 218. It appears using this cronometer application is working.
Screenshot_20240116-062421.png

Glutes, hip flexors, gastro calves , 4 sets each. Tribulus , 3 sets. Then neck and traps, four sets. Inner and outer rotator work, two sets
Side delts five sets on two different side lateral raises machines

Pip is so painful in right lat. Been massaging with massage gun, tennis ball and rotation body massager. Also foam rolled if . That was last of monsters test enth vial. Will be getting test cyo, as it doesn't cause bad pip like enth does.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240117-053823.png
    Screenshot_20240117-053823.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 5
Before doing another show you need to get with a posing coach.
On this subject I've worked with Chris Cormier. Ill more than likely be working with him again. He recently helped me out with pulling my trunks up. He addressed me recently on this, when I wrote him about him on IG, on video! Chris is such a stand up guy, I cant tell you how giving and helpful he is!! Ok, this is what he said, he said he had trouble with this because he had a longer torsos than he would had like. I didnt see it bc I saw his physique being ideal for bodybuilding, this is what he said though, for me to pull my trunks up higher , like he did on the front lat spread pose. Theres a picture of him, I cant find of him pulling his trunks up high, while doing a front onstage.

I would pull trunks all the way up to smallest waist part or close to it

ee cummings i carry your heart summary

Today steps in outside in snow. So beautiful and in nature is awesome inspiring, along with the snow trees and snow. Walking through fields, behind area I live. I love being out in nature.

After work did quads, hams, adductors. I live literally near both gyms, they're like a block or two apart, and went to one and finished off at the other one, due to different equipment. Did some extra step UPS, as well for glutes, since no hip extension machine is available. I'm contacted the gyms around here and let them know id give them two hundred dollars toward this valuable price of equipment.

This fat content iesp in lean turkey is a bit high bc I cooked in George Foreman which drains the fat. Same with lean beef.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240118-055448.png
    Screenshot_20240118-055448.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 5
Plenty of steps in today. Resistance exercise was lats, supersetted with front delts, and mid traps, supersetted with rear delts, three sets each exercise. Interval stationary bike, minutes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119-054038.png
    Screenshot_20240119-054038.png
    92 KB · Views: 5
I have a prescription for finasteride for prostate prevention, since I started trt, from a dermologist friend, since started trt in 2014. It does lower dht in the body causing a lot of things to be softer, esp dose dependent. Body simply wont be as hard, in many ways, esp on test only and mostly test cycles. A person can still add lean tissue with it. Pre competition its important to discontinue using it, at least a few days coming into competition.

Today was higher carb day, and bringing body parts up day. Chest supersetted with lats-went to 95 lbs decline db's and felt way lighter. then mid traps, also know as back width, supersetted with chest. so six sets of back and chest. Then, six sets of biceps and triceps, with forearms.
here is a snowball post wo shake

Snow from outside in cup
desired amount of honey (used three tbsps)
almond milk
cocoa
two scoops whey isolate

Tastes amazing.

On cronometer, got days mixed up, this was supposed to be Jan 19th and posted that yesterday, so it says Jan 18th, even though its Jan 19th Screenshot_20240120-061441.png

Attachments

• snowball.jpg
    snowball.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 13
Cardio first thing on empty, run outside in snow. It's melting

Glutes, hip flexors, calves. Plan on doing different stuff on calves. Side delts, traps , neck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240121-060602.png
    Screenshot_20240121-060602.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 3
Question?....
How do I know your calories are precise?

Why can't you use the cronometer app and screenshot your food logging on the app? Just like I did In this thread, it's show exactly what and how much I ate.

Taking a pic of some unreadable scribbling in a notebook is not going to cut it 👎🏿
An old school bodybuilder I work with swears by Cronometer, it took me the longest time to get on board but it’s the most simple app to use👌🏽

I showed a friend cronometer in the gym two days ago, and yesterday he pulls out his phone, and shows me the foods and brands he logged. Amazing technology, thank you @b-boy

Today cardio walk in snow. Running jogging to doors then back out to vehicle , working.

Quads, hams , adductors, calves.

Supersetted. Lots of different exercises for calves. Did cable squats, hack squats, high step UPS for extra glute and elevated heartrate . Strength up on adductors. Quads ,good, hamstrings good. Calves feel the burn esp after heavy sets. More reps more burn toward end of calves sets.

Screenshot_20240122-060131.png

First thing upon waking bike ride down street, across field, to gym. Did abs, low back , obliques, then bike ride across field back.

At work get steps in, and able to run back and forth to destinations

After work did chest supersetted with back, five sets chest, seven back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240123-061721.png
    Screenshot_20240123-061721.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 8
First thing on empty, Bike ride through wet field. Mud. Effort. Deep breathing. Outdoors.

Steps in during work. Tweaked knee going too fast. Seemed to last only a few hours.

Resistance exercises standing cable curl, hammer curl, underhand wrist flexation on incline angle, same with overhand wrist curls .

Supersetted with

Over head tricep extension, single arm

Decline dumbbell press, then cable press

Supersetted with

Reverse db rear delts, reverse cable station, reverse cable machine,

Calves , calves station, donkey cake emulation in smith machine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240124-052224.png
    Screenshot_20240124-052224.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 3
First thing cardio outside , bike ride to field then walk around couple field areas.

Plenty of steps at work.

Resistance exercise: glutes supersetted with hip flexors. Threw three sets calves, two inner, one outer.

Neck supersetted with traps. , seated db shrugs , go to 115 lbs. Really focused on traps contracting at top, feeling traps moving and squeezing.

Or work inner and outer rotator. Side delts, two different side delt machines.

Weight is 218.9 stomach is looking lean but definitely not ripped.

next three weeks changing training to not include a lagging body part day. Split untill then is
Chest and back super set
Arms, front and rear delts supersets.
Glutes hip flexors, neck, traps , side delts
Quads, adductors , hams circuit or tri sets

Abs ,low back and obliques supersets thrown in once a week minimum, or, twice a week

Calves , once every four days or some days , more like this week did calves back to back days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125-062943.png
    Screenshot_20240125-062943.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 3
Yesterday did not take usual 1.5 ius gh dose. Only took magnesium , three kinds, for a total of about fifty percent recommended daily magnesium before bed. I figure I get enough through multi, and other foods. Slept so amazingly good. Best sleep in a long time. Woke up later than usual.

Steps at work in

Quads, adductors, hams supersetted or tri setted. Burning, taking close to failure, some sets complete failure. Lost count of sets, It was enough.

Next three weeks, no real high carb days, will do that after three weeks, as focus is on fat loss, seeing more definition in torso area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126-052847.png
    Screenshot_20240126-052847.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 5
Post up a front and rear relaxed. Do this at least once a week.

Did thirty minutes cardio a few hours ago. Did biceps, triceps, forearms, front and rear delts, then abs, low back obliques. Worked and that gets steps in, along with don't ng cardio first thing upon waking in the snow. Gotta wear warmer gloves, mom bought me these light brown gloves for Xmas and fingers were iceickles . So two cardio sessions and a long resistance exercise session.

Last week was 224 lbs ,today 218. It appears using this cronometer application is working.
View attachment 190217
I gave you macros on first page of this log and your weight has went from 217, to 224, to 218?
So you definitely been eating freely here and there. If your not cut out for the sport of bodybuilding just say so and start working on a new hobby while your still relatively young. If you have the intestinal fortitude for this then get on board and stick to the plan. Start adding once a week check in pics (front and rear relaxed taken in same spot in same light once a week)

Let's fucking GO, take this shit seriously or simply pick another sport, there is no shame in that! This board expects more from you!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jimboejoebob
NapsGear