over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Monstro .. marco luis rip

I know a whole lot of guys like this but it's not doctors drugs. It's "big pharma". Anything and everything made by a pharmaceutical company is automatically going to put you in a grave earlier than doing nothing. There's no arguing with it. They have a lot of really good ideas..

I think for a long time there was a stigma around “doctors drugs” like BP meds, Statins, etc. because typically people felt they needed to go through a doctor to get them and naturally most bodybuilders avoid the doctors at all costs. Now that not only has the usage of such drugs become more positively talked about so is the ease of availability to self source. Also, I think you can now find doctors much more willing to help and work with an AAS user today than you could even 5 years ago and especially 10+ years ago.

When I hear these cautionary tales, I think of days like today where my BP was 135/67 and my rhr was 85. I know this because I woke up and felt like shit. I have no issues regularly, this was a one off for me, but even sitting where I was today, I could tell something was off.

All this to say, these guys who never chill out must feel like total shit, yet they power through it. I have no idea how they do it because my early warning sirens wouldnt allow me to continue without an adjustment here and/or there. Walking around with a serious elevated rhr or BP has got to feel awful and thats without considering the trash tier sleep and the fact these guys are probably lifting with high levels of intensity.

We are our own worst enemies. There's already enough people who would gladly watch you suffer and enjoy it without adding on to the pile. If you arent your own advocate, then you do not have one.
You felt like shit from a 135/37bp and rhr of 85? Those numbers dont sound bad at all. The 135 was probably considered normal 20 years ago...

I used to walk around ~140 before ever starting this lifestyle. Im sure it got higher than that. I had no idea how shitty I actually felt because it was my normal. Now I stick around 120 to 125.

My heart rate is usually in the 60s. Lower if I do cardio. I woke up and could tell immediately I was feeling off.

You are right that 20 years ago no one batted an eye at my BP. Im not sure how high it would have to have been before it was an issue by those standards.

You felt like shit from a 135/37bp and rhr of 85? Those numbers dont sound bad at all. The 135 was probably considered normal 20 years ago...

Of course both blood pressure and heart rate are very good

just as some time ago there was a "fashion" for the lowest possible blood sugar level and people were trying to outdo each other as to who would get hypoglycemia after training or whose blood sugar was below 70 on an empty stomach which is already reactive hypoglycemia lol - people tend to get carried away and think that more /less(depends on the situation) is better which is far from reality

Am I wasting money on BP meds by keeping BP around 120? Better to let it ride around the 135-140 level because it's good enough?

I dont think more/less is "better". I thought it was common knowledge to keep bp as close to optimal. Perhaps I have been mistaken.

Of course both blood pressure and heart rate are very good

just as some time ago there was a "fashion" for the lowest possible blood sugar level and people were trying to outdo each other as to who would get hypoglycemia after training or whose blood sugar was below 70 on an empty stomach which is already reactive hypoglycemia lol - people tend to get carried away and think that more /less(depends on the situation) is better which is far from reality

Am I wasting money on BP meds by keeping BP around 120? Better to let it ride around the 135-140 level because it's good enough?

I dont think more/less is "better". I thought it was common knowledge to keep bp as close to optimal. Perhaps I have been mistaken.
I see that you don't understand me at all - I'm not saying that it's bad to have say 120/80 and a heart rate of 60 but I don't believe that having the values as you described you feel as you wrote - "death" because these are not any alarming values so it's a bit of a slip-up. to the extreme

"Death"? I think you might have me confused with another post. I said I felt like shit but I just looked and dont remember using the word "death" in this thread.

It's possible I missed my post where I said that.

I see that you don't understand me at all - I'm not saying that it's bad to have say 120/80 and a heart rate of 60 but I don't believe that having the values as you described you feel as you wrote - "death" because these are not any alarming values so it's a bit of a slip-up. to the extreme

"Death"? I think you might have me confused with another post. I said I felt like shit but I just looked and dont remember using the word "death" in this thread.

It's possible I missed my post where I said that.
death or shit same shit😃

no stress Bro because your blood pressure will go up, I have nothing against you - take it easy😃

I get you. Have a good one man.

death or shit same shit😃

no stress Bro because your blood pressure will go up, I have nothing against you - take it easy😃

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws