over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Monstro .. marco luis rip

I hate this bit. For most of us, motivation doesn’t decrease when we get into our 40’s and whilst it’s the right thing to do, it doesn’t make it any easier when have to actually do it yourself
I completely agree.

My dad played golf from as soon as he could hold a club. 36 holes was a normal weekend, 72 if the weather was good. He could've gone professional but didn't though he did play in the Byron Nelson pro-am every year. The last few years he slowed it down to where he doesn't play at all anymore.

I'm planning to talk to my dad soon about how that felt, how he did it, etc., because I see it very much the same as us stepping back from bodybuilding.

@LATS you mentioned his crazy cycles. How crazy were they? Perhaps this could steer some people from going that path. It's too bad he did not monitor his health. It takes a visit once every 3 months to check if your body is in distress and take appropriate action.

Buying a BP monitor is cheap, that could have saved his life. Blood work every 3 months could have saved his life. I don't understand why some people ignore doing the simplest things to stay healthy.

Attachments

• IMG_9786.png
    IMG_9786.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 103
Last Cycle he sent me was 2100 test enth.. 1400 tren.. 700 mast.. 50mgs a day winny. . 50mgs a day anadrol.. 20ius a day gh. 60 slin before meals.. 1 arimidex and 1 letrozole tab a day.. this is not counting the numerous peptides

Last Cycle he sent me was 2100 test enth.. 1400 tren.. 700 mast.. 50mgs a day winny. . 50mgs a day anadrol.. 20ius a day gh. 60 slin before meals.. 1 arimidex and 1 letrozole tab a day.. this is not counting the numerous peptides
If he hadn't been redlining for 10+ years and had another 75lbs. of muscle on him those dosages wouldn't have been so outrageous.

You never want bad things to happen to people but this a case where you wish he would've had some big life-altering event happen - not health-related, think a loved one dying - to make him step back and reassess things.

If he hadn't been redlining for 10+ years and had another 75lbs. of muscle on him those dosages wouldn't have been so outrageous.

You never want bad things to happen to people but this a case where you wish he would've had some big life-altering event happen - not health-related, think a loved one dying - to make him step back and reassess things.
Sadly he had numerous health issues and he knew that he was a ticking time bomb. But truly couldnt stop himself. Very addictive personality

1400 tren isn´t outrageous?

For those who would like to see his posts and what type of PED use he was both doing and advocating - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?members/freak-monster.220746/#recent-content
This post here stands out to me the most. He said he dropped down to one vial of HGH and 500mg of testosterone and was shocked he didn’t lose anything in four weeks.

This paranoia of losing muscle is the reason people are so afraid to take breaks.

I have been some time on vacation to relax and eating only 3 times day and using only 1 vial hgh meditrope black tops and 500mg test from cooper pharma and i cant believe i dont lose anything during this 4 weeks .

Now is time to get becak on track and push hard to get HUGE on 2 vial Meditrope HGH and high tren and bolde, low test and some slin

Wow the tren alone could cause kidney damage. Again I am not a competitor so I really can't comment whether those dosages are over the top. The Tren though is what caught my eye. I gave up on Tren long ago and I was doing 150 to 200 mg of the Acetate per week and my body couldn't handle. Thanks for sharing.

Wow the tren alone could cause kidney damage. Again I am not a competitor so I really can't comment whether those dosages are over the top. The Tren though is what caught my eye. I gave up on Tren long ago and I was doing 150 to 200 mg of the Acetate per week and my body couldn't handle. Thanks for sharing.
doses were not such a problem, only that he had untreated hypertension for decades, insulin resistance or even diabetes and he used large doses of extremely toxic drugs such as anadrol, dbol, trenbolone, etc. most months of the year

I'm betting that even if he stayed on grams but for example it would be a 5g test and 20iu gh and he would also control his blood pressure and glycemia, he would live at least 20 years longer, but this is just speculation because the guy is no longer with us

Just to clarify he was roughly 220 pounds if my math is correct.

We see cycles like this and assume it’s a 260-300lb guy. These dosages are very real and the norm at the top for these guys.

RIP and let this be a reminder that we all have limits in this sport.

Let me just say 100% of the guys I knew who took large doses and still didn't grow, didn't care about their health at all.

People forget that if your insulin sensitivity is destroyed and your intestines and internal organs are in a constant state of inflammation, even grams of hormones will not make you grow because the body
it will not absorb micro- and macro-nutrients and regeneration after training will not be possible and hypertrophy will not occur

doses were not such a problem, only that he had untreated hypertension for decades, insulin resistance or even diabetes and he used large doses of extremely toxic drugs such as anadrol, dbol, trenbolone, etc. most months of the year

I'm betting that even if he stayed on grams but for example it would be a 5g test and 20iu gh and he would also control his blood pressure and glycemia, he would live at least 20 years longer, but this is just speculation because the guy is no longer with us
This is exactly what I told him.. I said to drop to straight test for a bit with a moderate gh. Then slowly add in anabolics that weren't so toxic.. he said he had to have a " certain look" to get sponsor.. i.e. lean and grainy.. 😒

Can anyone shed more insight into the compounds/dosages/drugs he was taking?

I'm not asking you to bash or speak poorly on a deceased person, so please keep it respectful

I read the thread linked in this chat where he mentioned taking
700 test, 700 tren, 700 mast, 700 primo, gh, t3, etc. and I thought to myself "yeah these are really high dosages, but I know pros that run much higher doses than this with far less problems"

But then others have mentioned he was preaching 5-6g of gear (multiple people have mentioned this to me), as well as that he was possibly involved in heavy recreational drug use in addition to the AAS

I'd like to get a better insight into what he was really on, or as close to it as possible. I think this data would be invaluable, and I think this presents a great learning opportunity for many on why approaching AAS from a harm reduction perspective is critical, and I'll be honest--this has even shifted by own philosophy a bit. Think I'll start cruising more, more routine bloodwork, using lower doses of tren and/or less tren, and maybe start doing more basic test/X cycles.

I completely agree.

My dad played golf from as soon as he could hold a club. 36 holes was a normal weekend, 72 if the weather was good. He could've gone professional but didn't though he did play in the Byron Nelson pro-am every year. The last few years he slowed it down to where he doesn't play at all anymore.

I'm planning to talk to my dad soon about how that felt, how he did it, etc., because I see it very much the same as us stepping back from bodybuilding.

True but as we get older we have to work harder to maintain what we got.
And smarter.

I'm not asking you to bash or speak poorly on a deceased person, so please keep it respectful

700 test, 700 tren, 700 mast, 700 primo, gh, t3, etc. and I thought to myself "yeah these are really high dosages, but I know pros that run much higher doses than this with far less problems"

But then others have mentioned he was preaching 5-6g of gear (multiple people have mentioned this to me), as well as that he was possibly involved in heavy recreational drug use in addition to the AAS

I'd like to get a better insight into what he was really on, or as close to it as possible. I think this data would be invaluable, and I think this presents a great learning opportunity for many on why approaching AAS from a harm reduction perspective is critical, and I'll be honest--this has even shifted by own philosophy a bit. Think I'll start cruising more, more routine bloodwork, using lower doses of tren and/or less tren, and maybe start doing more basic test/X cycles.
It’s most likely unchecked health markers screaming at him to stop, but were ignored that led to his untimely exit. Not the high doses ultimately playing a role in his passing. Yes, the AAS fostered this environment. However, it sounds like he neglected to give a shit abt his health while running heavy doses.

You can run several grams of AAS and be relatively healthy. Just need the diet, cardio, and proper health ancillaries to go with it is all to maintain your health.

Cage

It should be common sense to anyone who has been doing this for many years. No shit if we value our health we probably shouldn't be taking tren and orals plus high doses of test and 20iu hgh all year whilst making no effort to minimize the damage those drugs are taking. It's not as simple as x cycle is high but it doesn't seem that bad. People get lost in numbers. Oh he took x grams in that cycle so he wasn't that bad is horrible logic. Luki summed it up perfectly. It's not just doses it's the individual's genetics, blood markers, compounds used and duration of abuse. Everyone is different and obviously high doses are not good for you but it's far different taking high doses of toxic compounds for years non stop compared to taking high doses in cycles whilst ensuring blood markers are kept as good as possible and having long breaks from toxic drugs or avoiding them completely.

Just one example but someone could be using even 500mg (not 1, 2 or 3g's +) of test for a long period and that alone could fuck up his blood pressure. If he does nothing about that elevated blood pressure and 10-20 years pass and the amount of damage that could have occurred could be massive meaning he is now a time bomb. Now add in tren and orals and high doses of hgh and it's just makes things much worse. There are guys who have been on 1 gram of test for 20 years and have perfect blood work and whilst that may not be "healthy" it shows it's not always just about x dose is bad for you. This guy abused everything and he used very toxic compounds all year. Most people take toxic AAS (tren, sdrol, adrol etc) for limited times and yes they could be on grams at certain times but it's very different to what this guy done.

I have known a few guys like this and genetics vary hugely because some can do it for 30 years straight before their body starts falling apart and others do it for 5 years and have a heart attack. This guy had a mental problem so was stupid with how he done things. You can have people who abuse steroids badly but they still do it in a much more intelligent way. I know people often look within when bodybuilders die and they question their own usage and they should but to me if you use pretty standard doses you can't look at this guy and relate your position. This is an extreme case of abuse. Some guys look at his cycles and think oh it's 3g (an example) at that time so it's not that bad but it's stupid because it's the manner in which he took AAS. If you abuse your body to the point you are in kidney failure and have extreme insulin resistance and your BP is sky high and you continue to abuse with no breaks you are asking for a major health event and sadly in this case it was death.

So my overall point is it doesn't matter what exact doses he used. It doesn't matter if you find a cycle he done and it was 10 grams. Oh he died because he went up to 10 grams... no. People should know by now what to do and not what to do and we all have to decide the risks we are willing to take but doing anything blindly (no/limited blood work or testing and abuse) is never good.

What blows my mind is that there are some people on this thread who don’t think this guy was on extremely high dosages at his stats.

We all have genetic limits and tolerances. I’m the first to admit that I use high dosages (responsibly), but if I ever took that much gear I would be dead and much quicker than he was.

How do I know that? Because I have pushed the limits just as many of us all have in this sport. It doesn’t make us some kind of God to find those limits.

Just to add some perspective- in one of the first conversations I had on here with @luki7788 he told me to “cut my dosages in half”.

TBH it was the best advice I have ever gotten on here because I don’t think any of us ever want a thread like this about us on here one day. I sure as hell don’t.

End of rant as I don’t expect anyone will like this post as I don’t even like it, but sometimes this shit needs to be said.

What blows my mind is that there are some people on this thread who don’t think this guy was on extremely high dosages at his stats.

We all have genetic limits and tolerances. I’m the first to admit that I use high dosages (responsibly), but if I ever took that much gear I would be dead and much quicker than he was.

How do I know that? Because I have pushed the limits just as many of us all have in this sport. It doesn’t make us some kind of God to find those limits.

Just to add some perspective- in one of the first conversations I had on here with @luki7788 he told me to “cut my dosages in half”.

TBH it was the best advice I have ever gotten on here because I don’t think any of us ever want a thread like this about us on here one day. I sure as hell don’t.

End of rant as I don’t expect anyone will like this post as I don’t even like it, but sometimes this shit needs to be said.

People don't really think. In their heads they have numbers what they deem as low, moderate and high. Many don't even take into consideration someone's stats because they don't use logic. 5 grams and over oh that is high they think and if someone is on 3 grams that is quite high but nothing crazy. If that guy is 6ft and 200 pounds at 15% bodyfat it doesn't even matter because in their head they just think about the actual number.

I find in situations like this some people also want to know exact doses and the highest the person ever took so they can compare it to their own usage. Oh he took 5.5g and I am only up to 3.5g so I am nowhere as bad... just flawed logic in every sense.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws