over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Monstro .. marco luis rip

Did he also not take any blood pressure meds, LDL lowering meds, insulin sensitizers, SLGT2 meds, or health supplements either?

No I do not.

Suppose it wasnt sarcasm after all but never hurts to ask.

Of course. It's amazing some of the beliefs he had (has) after being a bodybuilder for so many years. Even after numerous podcasts with very intelligent people explaining things in detail he would still come out with some ridiculous statements. He seems a lot better now but did it take time. The guy literally said after all his kidney issues that he didn't take BP medication because he thought bodybuilders don't do that. The same guy who acts like 50mg adrol is high and the most he ever took and if someone is on 100mg he acts like it's crazy. I am a fan of his podcast though and I don't mind the guy at all but I understand why others don't feel that way.

remember MONSTRO is the spanish equivalent for monster, in my experience nicknames are given during youth - and guys who are bestowed this nickname (unless he deemed himself which is weird af) typically is for somebody who is crazy

Of course. It's amazing some of the beliefs he had (has) after being a bodybuilder for so many years. Even after numerous podcasts with very intelligent people explaining things in detail he would still come out with some ridiculous statements. He seems a lot better now but did it take time. The guy literally said after all his kidney issues that he didn't take BP medication because he thought bodybuilders don't do that. The same guy who acts like 50mg adrol is high and the most he ever took and if someone is on 100mg he acts like it's crazy. I am a fan of his podcast though and I don't mind the guy at all but I understand why others don't feel that way.
what double blind placebo controlled trials did he read to reach his conclusion that he shouldn't take any form of BP medication?

I probably would have saved so much of my own trouble, had I taken such a simple precaution when I was younger. Bodybuilding is sad sometimes.

what double blind placebo controlled trials did he read to reach his conclusion that he shouldn't take any form of BP medication?

I probably would have saved so much of my own trouble, had I taken such a simple precaution when I was younger. Bodybuilding is sad sometimes.
I don’t listen to his podcast so is the first time hearing this. At his level it’s surprising.

But on the daily I hear it all the time in response to BP meds such as beta blockers and ARB’s:

“It will cause me to hold water”.
“It will burn my kidneys out.” (Like high BP wont LOL)
“It trash’s my strength in the gym.”
“I lose my fullness on it.”
“My gear isn’t as effective while on it” followed by “so I have to take more”

I could go on, but you hear some real winners from some very jacked intelligent people in other areas of life who really don’t know any better, OR in cases like this they really believe that stuff like an addict.

As you said, it’s sad sometimes.

My condolences. We all have that one friend that’s a little left field but through it all we still can’t stop the grin when thinking of them.
Hope your doing well in your healing

It sounds like he did blood work, etc. but didn't have the self-regulatory wherewithal to stop.
For many bodybuilding is an addiction and their entire self-identity is tied to it.
To stop would be "suicide" but to continue ends up being that, too.

"The brute wants life as an excellent means to death, the wise man wants death directly."

Philipp Mainlander

I think for a long time there was a stigma around “doctors drugs” like BP meds, Statins, etc. because typically people felt they needed to go through a doctor to get them and naturally most bodybuilders avoid the doctors at all costs. Now that not only has the usage of such drugs become more positively talked about so is the ease of availability to self source. Also, I think you can now find doctors much more willing to help and work with an AAS user today than you could even 5 years ago and especially 10+ years ago.

I think for a long time there was a stigma around “doctors drugs” like BP meds, Statins, etc. because typically people felt they needed to go through a doctor to get them and naturally most bodybuilders avoid the doctors at all costs. Now that not only has the usage of such drugs become more positively talked about so is the ease of availability to self source. Also, I think you can now find doctors much more willing to help and work with an AAS user today than you could even 5 years ago and especially 10+ years ago.
I agree whole heartedly

I don’t listen to his podcast so is the first time hearing this. At his level it’s surprising.

But on the daily I hear it all the time in response to BP meds such as beta blockers and ARB’s:

“It will cause me to hold water”.
“It will burn my kidneys out.” (Like high BP wont LOL)
“It trash’s my strength in the gym.”
“I lose my fullness on it.”
“My gear isn’t as effective while on it” followed by “so I have to take more”

I could go on, but you hear some real winners from some very jacked intelligent people in other areas of life who really don’t know any better, OR in cases like this they really believe that stuff like an addict.

As you said, it’s sad sometimes.
Nailed it. We have this paranoia that anything we do can reduce our gains. My n=1 is that these things do not interfere with my progress in the gym at all

Nailed it. We have this paranoia that anything we do can reduce our gains. My n=1 is that these things do not interfere with my progress in the gym at all

Alot of people are in denial also or think once they go back on there 'cruise' things will fix themselves

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws