over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

I’m trying to learn from you I’d ask the guys who have slin experience I’m not that guy……yet.

All i can offer in terms of learning on this topic right now is my own personal trial and error. Tons of info and protocols on slin for mass building, but none really for diet. Ive actually looked at this thread at least 20x over the years, and only recently did i even catch the commentary on slin/inj L-C .

The administration of it is pretty simple, couple iu's + inj L-C fasted (i also took about 100mg of caffeine and 2.5g creatine, 2g Citruline, 1g agmatine) that i forgot to mention.

There's just not much anything about what to eat or not eat for the rest of the day. Just so happened i first tried this on Thanksgiving and ate some crap later that day, but i am gonna try my best to do low carb (50-150g) and minimal fat the rest of the way.

I noticed that i was a lot hotter and sweatier yesterday, fwiw.

Something interesting I heard recently from Kurt Havens (very intelligent guy, I recommend his channel highly), was that Carnitine (unless deficient) was not the limiting factor for the cycle for fat loss and supplementing more wouldn’t speed up that process.

Has me wondering if a lot of the body composition benefits are more so related to perhaps an improvement in insulin sensitivity, energy (allowing you to train and do cardio harder), and androgen receptor density allowing you to get more out of your gear.

My understanding is that L-Carnitine makes the fat available for use, and also creates an environment where you have the energy to do it- as opposed to stuff like DNP or tren, which might burn fat, but create an internal environment that makes you lethargic and not ideal to want to exercise.

If they made injectable acetyl L-Carnitine would be even better!

I don't want to speak for marsell but I have never been able to shoot a decent volume/mg amount Sub Q without getting all knotted up pretty quick.

I always shoot IM with a 27g. 800-1000mg seems to be my sweet spot for fat loss. I think 600mg is too low.

Also, I've mentioned before but it does drop my LDL a fair amount.

Where do you usually pin? Glutes?

My understanding is that L-Carnitine makes the fat available for use, and also creates an environment where you have the energy to do it- as opposed to stuff like DNP or tren, which might burn fat, but create an internal environment that makes you lethargic and not ideal to want to exercise.

If they made injectable acetyl L-Carnitine would be even better!
No need for 'they'
dIY

Sooo...if you use slin+lcar pre fasted morning cardio does that mean you have to move your usual prefasted morning GH shot to maybe later in the afternoon ?

Sooo...if you use slin+lcar pre fasted morning cardio does that mean you have to move your usual prefasted morning GH shot to maybe later in the afternoon ?

Not doing gh right now, my brother. Im way too fat for gh atm, it would trash my bg and be counterproductive.

If i was at a respectable bf, i would just shoot my gh right after my slin with the L-Carnitine.

FWIW, i was absolutely drained after like 25 min on the elliptical today, felt like i was going a bit hypo. I had planned on doing 60 min but felt like i was gonna pass out. Went home and slammed down a bowl of vanilla greek yogurt with some raspberries with 54g of whey isolate. Still felt wack, so i laid down and im fine now. Was like the additional 200mg of DNP and not going hypo, since i basically did the same thing as yesterday when i felt like i could have kept going.

Thinking about cutting the DNP after Sunday, which would put me at 14 days.

All i can offer in terms of learning on this topic right now is my own personal trial and error. Tons of info and protocols on slin for mass building, but none really for diet. Ive actually looked at this thread at least 20x over the years, and only recently did i even catch the commentary on slin/inj L-C .

The administration of it is pretty simple, couple iu's + inj L-C fasted (i also took about 100mg of caffeine and 2.5g creatine, 2g Citruline, 1g agmatine) that i forgot to mention.

There's just not much anything about what to eat or not eat for the rest of the day. Just so happened i first tried this on Thanksgiving and ate some crap later that day, but i am gonna try my best to do low carb (50-150g) and minimal fat the rest of the way.

We forget about anything outside of building mass sometimes when it comes to insulin. 😂

In short- I’d only use insulin with carnitine on workout days. When it comes to fat loss it’s not about the insulin it’s about being in a caloric deficit. Remember insulin is anabolic and a shuttling agent hence it helps shuttle carnitine.

2-4 units is all you need pre workout IF you want to use it pre-workout with carnitine.

I personally just ensure I have carbs intra workout on all days and use injectable carnitine. 20-40g carbs. Which yes, you can use insulin with during a cut and get benefits.

Hope this helps clarify for you guys.

Little bonus for you guys- if you want a REAL pump use Amino Asylum’s “mass monster” with the carnitine pre-workout with 2-4 units of Humalog. I have no affiliation with Amino Asylum. Just good shit.

That’s a real pump. 😎

We forget about anything outside of building mass sometimes when it comes to insulin. 😂

In short- I’d only use insulin with carnitine on workout days. When it comes to fat loss it’s not about the insulin it’s about being in a caloric deficit. Remember insulin is anabolic and a shuttling agent hence it helps shuttle carnitine.

2-4 units is all you need pre workout IF you want to use it pre-workout with carnitine.

I personally just ensure I have carbs intra workout on all days and use injectable carnitine. 20-40g carbs. Which yes, you can use insulin with during a cut and get benefits.

Hope this helps clarify for you guys.

Little bonus for you guys- if you want a REAL pump use Amino Asylum’s “mass monster” with the carnitine pre-workout with 2-4 units of Humalog. I have no affiliation with Amino Asylum. Just good shit.

That’s a real pump. 😎

Let me ask you something, since this is a very confusing topic to me, given how slin w/o carbs has always been considered a mortal sin: will low/moderate carbs prior to cardio w/ 2-4iu of slin not somewhat blunt the fat loss of what would otherwise be considered a "fasted" state?

Or would it still be effective if i did the cardio fasted, but drank say a gatorade before lifting and after cardio?

*i didnt know Amino Asylum was still even around- they are definitely good shit!!

Let me ask you something, since this is a very confusing topic to me, given how slin w/o carbs has always been considered a mortal sin: will low/moderate carbs prior to cardio w/ 2-4iu of slin not somewhat blunt the fat loss of what would otherwise be considered a "fasted" state?

Or would it still be effective if i did the cardio fasted, but drank say a gatorade before lifting and after cardio?

*i didnt know Amino Asylum was still even around- they are definitely good shit!!
You’re over complicated it IMO. It comes down to CICO at the end of the day.

The ONLY thing I would do in a fasted state personally is cardio. IMO you shouldn’t lift fasted.

So step one- make sure you’re in a caloric deficit.

Step two- do fasted cardio

Step three- get 1-3 meals in.

Step four- do injectable carnitine and any insulin pre workout.

Now if you’re doing training and cardio together for time sake as many of us do- always lift first. Then do cardio. Either way do your insulin and carnitine pre-training.

Being hot and sweaty seems to be a good sign in this game so I’d say yeah. Your input is great and appreciated. If you haven’t seen Bbextremes insulin post go look. If you can’t find I’ll dm it to you, I copied it into my phone notes, it’s fucking clear, simple, and informative. Stay at it bro!

Being hot and sweaty seems to be a good sign in this game so I’d say yeah. Your input is great and appreciated. If you haven’t seen Bbextremes insulin post go look. If you can’t find I’ll dm it to you, I copied it into my phone notes, it’s fucking clear, simple, and informative. Stay at it bro!

I got attacked by the ass Gestapo on here bc im currently very out of shape and asked some questions about DNP protocol, test + DHEA, etc and lectured about diet/cardio, as if i havent been doing this 20+ years and was planning on only taking drugs to get the fat off lol.

I will put it this way- i am on day 13 of DNP (200mg first week, 400mg since and only barely incorporated the slin + L-Carnitine 3 days ago.

Pretty much instantly i started sweating much harder during cardio, with much better energy/endurance.

Yes, i saw @bbxtreme 's post, super valuable info. I plan on incorporating during a bulk later, probably with only 5iu, but im months away from being lean enough to do.

Im on several boards, and this board for sure has the most detailed, knowledgeable guys on it.

I got attacked by the ass Gestapo on here bc im currently very out of shape and asked some questions about DNP protocol, test + DHEA, etc and lectured about diet/cardio, as if i havent been doing this 20+ years and was planning on only taking drugs to get the fat off lol.

I will put it this way- i am on day 13 of DNP (200mg first week, 400mg since and only barely incorporated the slin + L-Carnitine 3 days ago.

Pretty much instantly i started sweating much harder during cardio, with much better energy/endurance.

Yes, i saw @bbxtreme 's post, super valuable info. I plan on incorporating during a bulk later, probably with only 5iu, but im months away from being lean enough to do.

Im on several boards, and this board for sure has the most detailed, knowledgeable guys on it.
It is the best board and most of all of us have fallen out of shape at some point. I’m in the biggest cut of my career after fertility (no PEDs) new baby etc. and I’ll be in shape just gotta do a lil more a lil longer. Highly informed crew here but there are a few that like to jump on guys, ignore it brother, we are .001% of society and should be a brotherhood. Stay on your game you’ll get there, if you slip today then kill it tomorrow until your great Tommorows are a months long stream and you’re standing center stage or shirtless on the beach breaking necks.

It is the best board and most of all of us have fallen out of shape at some point. I’m in the biggest cut of my career after fertility (no PEDs) new baby etc. and I’ll be in shape just gotta do a lil more a lil longer. Highly informed crew here but there are a few that like to jump on guys, ignore it brother, we are .001% of society and should be a brotherhood. Stay on your game you’ll get there, if you slip today then kill it tomorrow until your great Tommorows are a months long stream and you’re standing center stage or shirtless on the beach breaking necks.

I understand there are lots of idiots who have never been athletes, never tried, the word "tren" crept in their ear and now they are 19 years old, got their 1st gym pass and think pumping 2g's of gear will make them magazine cover worthy in 3 months... then they end up dead from slin or beat their gf to death and the whole community looks like assholes.

I grew up playing sports my whole life, played football up until JuCo and 2 blown knees killed any chance of going further. Lived in the gym or on the sports field up until i was 23. Got depressed in my 20's, had an alcohol problem and ballooned to 5'10, 267 lbs and probably like 35% bf at my lowest... and within 24 months i reached the shape i was in my avatar.

Did i take short cuts? Absofuckinglutely!! Who the fuck would wait 6-7 years to do what they can in 2? You never get that time back!

Doesn't mean i just took drugs, sat there and ate what i wanted.

I agree, this is most knowledgeable, best board out. The level of education some of the guys in here have will really humble you.

I understand there are lots of idiots who have never been athletes, never tried, the word "tren" crept in their ear and now they are 19 years old, got their 1st gym pass and think pumping 2g's of gear will make them magazine cover worthy in 3 months... then they end up dead from slin or beat their gf to death and the whole community looks like assholes.

I grew up playing sports my whole life, played football up until JuCo and 2 blown knees killed any chance of going further. Lived in the gym or on the sports field up until i was 23. Got depressed in my 20's, had an alcohol problem and ballooned to 5'10, 267 lbs and probably like 35% bf at my lowest... and within 24 months i reached the shape i was in my avatar.

Did i take short cuts? Absofuckinglutely!! Who the fuck would wait 6-7 years to do what they can in 2? You never get that time back!

Doesn't mean i just took drugs, sat there and ate what i wanted.

I agree, this is most knowledgeable, best board out. The level of education some of the guys in here have will really humble you.
Roids done properly make shit harder meaning you take roids so you can diet harder, train harder and heavier more often . The guys thinking it gets easier are fools and easy to spot. It’s not a short cut when everyone is doing it. I remember a Lance Armstrong quote when asked something like if other cyclists were taking shit and how to tell, he said “you wanna know who’s taking stuff or blood doping? Check the winners circle and the next 50 behind them”

I love reading your posts and getting your insights @b-boy!

A

Been running the same diet , training and gear since late November anhave pretty much reached a plateau as far as leaning out and progressing in the gym so I figured it would be a great time to add in some L-Carnitine and see exactly what ot does.

Im taking 600mg LCarnitine with 200mg Syntheselene and 3iu Humalog , 2iu hgh at fasted at 4:30am.
5:15 start 30 min cardio (moderate walk) staying fasted to 7am.

Blood glucose at 4:30 pre insulin was 84.
Blood glucose at 5:15 pre cardio was 71
Blood glucose at 7am before meal was 69.
Low enough to feel it but not concerning by any means , no shakes or sweating.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103_060309_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103_060309_Gallery.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 6
Been running the same diet , training and gear since late November anhave pretty much reached a plateau as far as leaning out and progressing in the gym so I figured it would be a great time to add in some L-Carnitine and see exactly what ot does.

Im taking 600mg LCarnitine with 200mg Syntheselene and 3iu Humalog , 2iu hgh at fasted at 4:30am.
5:15 start 30 min cardio (moderate walk) staying fasted to 7am.

Blood glucose at 4:30 pre insulin was 84.
Blood glucose at 5:15 pre cardio was 71
Blood glucose at 7am before meal was 69.
Low enough to feel it but not concerning by any means , no shakes or sweating.
How are you feeling after you start eating again, normal , better, or still low post meal? You should imo feel better. I’ve just started recently with slin and I def feel better when I’ve got my carbs in me than before with no slin. Meaning slin is making me better than normal on my recovery and overall feeling

How are you feeling after you start eating again, normal , better, or still low post meal? You should imo feel better. I’ve just started recently with slin and I def feel better when I’ve got my carbs in me than before with no slin. Meaning slin is making me better than normal on my recovery and overall feeling

I feel good after eating and the blood glucose comes back up. I definitely feel better this week but can't say if its from the new protocol or just not eating shit anymore.
My birthday was last week so between Christmas and that my wife said "fuck your whole diet" and made macaroni for Christmas, and fudge , then corned beef , sautéed cabbage and black eyed peas for new years and donut bread pudding for my birthday
So needless to say my pancreas and gallbladder are on strike.
It feels great to be eating lean fish, fruit and vegetables.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131