over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness financials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media is conditioning people to not only believe crazy things...but think anyone who has the values we had growing up is a horrible person who should be shunned

Here's another analogy related to bbing

"Freaking Layne Norton trying to deceive young kids by saying he's natty and his gains are from outworking everyone what a dick and liar"

"Nothing wrong with a man representing himself as a woman he's not hurting a fly"
I am tatted up head to toe, a felon, and look like something in between a cholo/gang member and a neo nazi. I am used to being stereotyped and persecuted . When I wear pants and longsleeve and my reading glasses people treat me completely different. Especially at the UPS and grocery store lol - the only 2 places I Go. and I wear baggy shit but I am 217lbs right now I have gained 30+lbs since incarceration release in early dec so everything fits tight. luckily I shop at Walmart lmfao so 7$ plain t shirts and mesh shorts are the wardrobe. I am a cheap date!

and you're good bro, as long as you don't diss victor black in analogy :ROFLMAO:

Hey Hawk,

Children are hurt and killed every day - unfortunately this is an unavoidable situation that sickens us all. The issue here though is we have a subsect of society that suffers from mental health conditions or those like you "straight sick man exploiting the system". We have created a system of acceptance that is easy to exploit leading to additional deaths and violence against children.

We we normalize deviant sexual behavior it will be pervasive amongst the system. Go home, bang you wife - your husband - I don't care. But to those that think its acceptable to rub their sexual choices in the faces of others a sick system of perversion and predatorial behavior begins.

Normal straight men do not dress in drag and perform to children.
Normal gay men do not dress in drag and perform to children.

We have to stop appeasing the sick and allowing them to prey upon our most vulnerable.
I’ve never seen or heard of drag performed in front of children. Can you post actual events where this happens?

I’ve never seen or heard of drag performed in front of children. Can you post actual events where this happens?

There ya go chief

501c 3 nonetheless LMFAO

What is the violence against transgenders? They say "transgender are more likely to be victims of violence" with zero context.

1. Many are sex workers. Being a hooker is a dangerous job.
2. Most of their friends are other transgender and gays. So their daily interactions are with mentally unstable people vs a man or woman.
3. I'd venture most live in inner cities. Never seen one out here in pleasantville. So they live in cesspools of violence to begin with
4. Many try and deceive or pretend to be woman and chase men. I have no sympathy for a man who pretends to be a woman, leads a straight man on, then gets ass beat. Same concept as a source scamming selling mast as primo scamming and getting his ass beat. Natural consequences.
5. Drug use. I'm not a stat master but I'd assume if you use drugs your chances of being a victim of violence get higher.
6. Low income. Despite laws to force people to hire people they don't want to hire to meet quotas, many of them aren't qualified for $$ jobs so they are prostitute or cut hair. Low income is associated with higher chance of violence.

Your a great poster but I definitely disagree here. They are not victims. No one is out to get them. Straight guys aren't rounding them up and beating them up, were not purging them, we have better things to do than tranny hunting.

Stats that show increased vioence against them..vs a normal man or woman doesn't prove "hate" ...it shows...in my opinion...what we would expect considering their life choices and actions.
You're literally just making shit up.

Men dress up as women in entertainment all the all time. Remember the movie Mrs. Doubtfire? Big Mammas House? My ex used to watch RuPauls drag race all the time, and from what I saw it was just men in women's clothing doing karaoke. That isn't going to turn kids into trans.

Men dress up as women in entertainment all the all time. Remember the movie Mrs. Doubtfire? Big Mammas House? My ex used to watch RuPauls drag race all the time, and from what I saw it was just men in women's clothing doing karaoke. That isn't going to turn kids into trans.
i dont think it will unless its in them already I guess? regardless its not appropriate curriculum for youth, lets not add extra controversy to their already impressionable minds

personally I pulled my son out of sex ed in 7th grade because they were pushing this wierdo trans agenda shit and gay shit down the students mouth. I SAW THE READING AND STUDY MATERIAL and that's when I made the DECISION. this is the problem, and this is happening in san diego, there are always news articles about schools and libraries trying to host these wierdo shows

I have trans and gay clients and friends, just as I don't push my extremist psychopath agenda perceivable to others, on them, I expect the same. its like talking about religion or politics in a sauna full of strangers, how well do you expect that to go lo l

You're correct. Those particular instances were all in good (and goofy) fun and in no way in pursuit of pushing an agenda, which is I think what many people have a problem with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear