over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness financials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I started using message boards over 23 years ago like Meso, Triedia and similar ones we had members arguing over scammers and fake gear for the most part.

Fast forward to 2024 and huge steroid using men are arguing over who gets to use which bathroom 🤷🏽‍♂️

My life can’t possibly be real. I am willing to bet I’m inside some kind of advanced simulation or matrix like system where AI keeps making wild stuff up to shock me.

This is 🍌
It's time you were made aware young JEDI. You are a reptilian secret initiate/adept, that is being grown,ripened,refined and observed in a giant terrarium by your alien progenitors - in pursuit of earth domination. Think pinky and the brain + the 5th element. This "cartoon" was your documentary :alien: :eek: + a dash of neo in the matrix.

1713018744017.png 1713018917151.png 1713019073276.png (actual simulation)

Last edited:
Thought I was reading from chatgpt lmao

This sounds like it was written by an accountant/auditor

I'll take that as flattery good sir. Helping my wife out right now actually with her MBA, going through managerial accounting right now. Every once in a while I black out and go into nerd mode.

I'll take that as flattery good sir. Helping my wife out right now actually with her MBA, going through managerial accounting right now. Every once in a while I black out and go into nerd mode.
my black out leads to demon mode, would gladly trade! alter ego 1713020086455.png

Hey man, hows everything been going lately on a more lighthearted note? Flying out on Monday for some family time in Tokyo then Seoul then off to Tiger then Bangtao (first time there) and lastly PFC. You still crushing pads?

It's time you were made aware young JEDI. You are a reptilian secret initiate/adept, that is being grown,ripened,refined and observed in a giant terrarium by your alien progenitors - in pursuit of earth domination. Think pinky and the brain + the 5th element. This "cartoon" was your documentary :alien: :eek: + a dash of neo in the matrix.

View attachment 196292View attachment 196293View attachment 196294(actual simulation)

Your post is way likely to be more true than what most of the world believes in if you ask me

So, your proposal is to deny them entrance to the gyms and all sports centers?
if planet fitness has a " lunk alarm" they should have a " tranny alarm".... it can be ru paul screaming " sashay shante" if it makes the feel better about themselves....

well according to the president of mexico in a recent press conference - we are the one with the problems, so must just be us wierdos here in USA with the distorted perception lol. maybe I am projecting from my sub conscience, and think its weird because I am of draculas complexion and am self conscious about my model legs
hes nothing but a puppet for the cartels... only things he would understand is pure evil violence... he have peopel that can accomidate that request....

maybe biden can send the navy admiral i saw recently in a navy photo. you know the one that was shooting his M4 rifle with the scope on backwards with 50 cal bullet shells coming out... how you get 50 cal shells to pop out the side of a fully incased 45mm is amazing....

hes nothing but a puppet for the cartels... only things he would understand is pure evil violence... he have peopel that can accomidate that request....

maybe biden can send the navy admiral i saw recently in a navy photo. you know the one that was shooting his M4 rifle with the scope on backwards with 50 cal bullet shells coming out... how you get 50 cal shells to pop out the side of a fully incased 45mm is amazing....
we have come a long way from Chris Kyle (American sniper)

100% - I'll be the one to say it. I don't care to be around mentally ill individuals nor people with strange "fetishes". I don't care if they feel excluded.

This happened today I believe. https://www.foxnews.com/us/911-audi...tely-naked-biological-male-womens-locker-room

I would be furious if my wife walked in on this or if I had a daughter. How far we have gone to pandering to mentally ill people. Instead of pushing for help and treatment we now change our standards to cater to those suffering from mental health defects or complete predators.
Amen, we shouldn't be afraid or get cancelled in society to express our opinions. Finding something silly or gross isn't equal to the favorite word of the little drama queens..."bigotry" "hate" "phobe." Then they say "oh well they don't hurt you why do you care?" When a parade shuts down a city that affects people. When an employee is shit but you can't fire him because he's gay/trans and has special protection, it affects people.

Tell that to the father of the 17 year old girl who just had a naked man chasing her around the locker room.
And your claim is what? He was a transsexual? No, in fact he wasn't. He was a sick straight man exploiting the system.

Here arises the hatred and the violence. It is intentionally cultivated and directed.

There are children hurt and killed everyday that no one cares about because they don't get media attention and don't push pre-programmed buttons.

And your claim is what? He was a transsexual? No, in fact he wasn't. He was a sick straight man exploiting the system.

Here arises the hatred and the violence. It is intentionally cultivated and directed.

There are children hurt and killed everyday that no one cares about because they don't get media attention and don't push pre-programmed buttons.
What is the violence against transgenders? They say "transgender are more likely to be victims of violence" with zero context.

1. Many are sex workers. Being a hooker is a dangerous job.
2. Most of their friends are other transgender and gays. So their daily interactions are with mentally unstable people vs a man or woman.
3. I'd venture most live in inner cities. Never seen one out here in pleasantville. So they live in cesspools of violence to begin with
4. Many try and deceive or pretend to be woman and chase men. I have no sympathy for a man who pretends to be a woman, leads a straight man on, then gets ass beat. Same concept as a source scamming selling mast as primo scamming and getting his ass beat. Natural consequences.
5. Drug use. I'm not a stat master but I'd assume if you use drugs your chances of being a victim of violence get higher.
6. Low income. Despite laws to force people to hire people they don't want to hire to meet quotas, many of them aren't qualified for $$ jobs so they are prostitute or cut hair. Low income is associated with higher chance of violence.

Your a great poster but I definitely disagree here. They are not victims. No one is out to get them. Straight guys aren't rounding them up and beating them up, were not purging them, we have better things to do than tranny hunting.

Stats that show increased vioence against them..vs a normal man or woman doesn't prove "hate" ...it shows...in my opinion...what we would expect considering their life choices and actions.

What is the violence against transgenders? They say "transgender are more likely to be victims of violence" with zero context.

1. Many are sex workers. Being a hooker is a dangerous job.
2. Most of their friends are other transgender and gays. So their daily interactions are with mentally unstable people vs a man or woman.
3. I'd venture most live in inner cities. Never seen one out here in pleasantville. So they live in cesspools of violence to begin with
4. Many try and deceive or pretend to be woman and chase men. I have no sympathy for a man who pretends to be a woman, leads a straight man on, then gets ass beat. Same concept as a source scamming selling mast as primo scamming and getting his ass beat. Natural consequences.
5. Drug use. I'm not a stat master but I'd assume if you use drugs your chances of being a victim of violence get higher.
6. Low income. Despite laws to force people to hire people they don't want to hire to meet quotas, many of them aren't qualified for $$ jobs so they are prostitute or cut hair. Low income is associated with higher chance of violence.

Your a great poster but I definitely disagree here. They are not victims. No one is out to get them. Straight guys aren't rounding them up and beating them up, were not purging them, we have better things to do than tranny hunting.

Stats that show increased vioence against them..vs a normal man or woman doesn't prove "hate" ...it shows...in my opinion...what we would expect considering their life choices and actions.
both great arguments! salute to a democratic dialogue.
lmfao @ primo scam that was a good analogy

Hey Hawk,

Children are hurt and killed every day - unfortunately this is an unavoidable situation that sickens us all. The issue here though is we have a subsect of society that suffers from mental health conditions or those like you "straight sick man exploiting the system". We have created a system of acceptance that is easy to exploit leading to additional deaths and violence against children.

We we normalize deviant sexual behavior it will be pervasive amongst the system. Go home, bang you wife - your husband - I don't care. But to those that think its acceptable to rub their sexual choices in the faces of others a sick system of perversion and predatorial behavior begins.

Normal straight men do not dress in drag and perform to children.
Normal gay men do not dress in drag and perform to children.

We have to stop appeasing the sick and allowing them to prey upon our most vulnerable.

Hey Hawk,

Children are hurt and killed every day - unfortunately this is an unavoidable situation that sickens us all. The issue here though is we have a subsect of society that suffers from mental health conditions or those like you "straight sick man exploiting the system". We have created a system of acceptance that is easy to exploit leading to additional deaths and violence against children.

We we normalize deviant sexual behavior it will be pervasive amongst the system. Go home, bang you wife - your husband - I don't care. But to those that think its acceptable to rub their sexual choices in the faces of others a sick system of perversion and predatorial behavior begins.

Normal straight men do not dress in drag and perform to children.
Normal gay men do not dress in drag and perform to children.

We have to stop appeasing the sick and allowing them to prey upon our most vulnerable.
Hey Performance Based,

These are your values you are trying to impose on others which is the exact opposite of the freedom from judgement you propose.

They aren't pushing anything in anyone's face. They are just existing - which seems to deeply upset some people to the point of wanting to kill them. Transexual people are no more likely to commit sex crimes, but they are 4x more likely to be victims of violence.

The same things were said about gays in the not so long past (and is coming back) and the same thing was said about blacks and women.

People said similar things after they killed Emmet Till and Mathew Shepard.

It's never acceptable.

Good morning Hawk - Will actually be in Tokyo on the 17th!

I hear what your saying, the atrocities committed against Emmet Till - Matthew Shepard - and others are unacceptable on every level. I see your perspective.

I do not think either of us are going to change each other's minds on this one. Gender dysphoria has been in the DSM now as a diagnosable mental illness for around 40ish years. I am unsure of what values you mention I am trying to push onto others - I re-read my post, I think we can all agree that any act of sexual perversion in front of children or directed towards children is unacceptable. That isn't so much as a value or viewpoint but a need shield children from perversion.

As we normalize one behavior it opens the doors for adjacencies. Gay rights - not a problem. It became a problem when men dance in the streets for nearly a month every year and have the need to rub their sexuality in every ones' faces. This attracts other like minded behaviors as well. I live in a very small community outside of Dallas which is mostly ranches and farms, we just had a rally for a group called MAPs (minor attracted persons) in the next door cities town square. These are individuals attempting normalize sexual relationships with underage children.

We've opened the door to utter chaos in my eyes - I am not religious in the slightest, but normalizing deviance and allowing such a small portion of our population to behave in whatever way they please simply because they are different?

Behavior like this is not normal. It is not acceptable. And should be criminalized in front of children.

On a lighter note

Attachments

• main-qimg-a1ff614c169ff81e10a3d9e72341fe9e-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-a1ff614c169ff81e10a3d9e72341fe9e-lq.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 6
This whole debate in and of itself is INSANE

They’re just existing lmfao

@hawkmoon you obv have no idea what’s going on over here

Anyone ever wonder how did we go from arguing about what secret drug Jay and Ronnie are using to win the Mr O and to make tren from finaplex to this?

I remember back then scammers and fake gear was everywhere.

Now the gear, GH, etc are the best you can possibly find while being an average Joe but we can’t find out our pronouns yet

both great arguments! salute to a democratic dialogue.
lmfao @ primo scam that was a good analogy
The media is conditioning people to not only believe crazy things...but think anyone who has the values we had growing up is a horrible person who should be shunned

Here's another analogy related to bbing

"Freaking Layne Norton trying to deceive young kids by saying he's natty and his gains are from outworking everyone what a dick and liar"

"Nothing wrong with a man representing himself as a woman he's not hurting a fly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear