over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness financials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Planet Fitness is in trouble because "Founder and CEO Mike Grondahl detailed a history of rampant abuse at the company and alleged it misrepresented its financials".

Can we stop the bigotry, victimization, misinformation and pearl clutching please? There is enough of this elsewhere...

Yea, one of my prior gyms I was at, the older guys would prop their legs up on the counter to blow-dry their nuts. It was gross AF!

I can't add anything that hasn't been stated already.

If my daughter was assaulted by some sicko man in the restroom, i'd beat HIS ass to a pulp.

But......

God, it would be embarrassing if I lost though, lol!!! My luck:(

Guys, Planet Fitness is in trouble because "Founder and CEO Mike Grondahl detailed a history of rampant abuse at the company and alleged it misrepresented its financials".

Can we stop the bigotry, victimization, misinformation and pearl clutching please? There is enough of this elsewhere...
Ignoring these things is how they get perpetuated

How about just using the single stall handicap bathrooms.. most gyms have these now. How many trannys will be at the gym at once ? 😶‍🌫️

I hope it burns. I have 2 daughters and a wife. Planet Fitness policies allow men in women’s restrooms.
This... F**k that nonsensical place...
That guy in the bra, shaving and changing in front of the 12 year old girl would be missing his teeth and drinking his meals for many months if it were my daughter.
Disgusting perverts.. And this place protects them..

My proposal? Yeah, a male going into girls and women’s spaces should be beaten to the brink of death, castrated banned and thrown in prison.
You cannot rehabilitate a predator.

If he’s confused and denies reality he’s crazy and should be in a mental institution. My proposal used to be common sense.
I should be surprised this is even a question unfortunately people have bowed down to these vermin.

My proposal is that it’s not society’s job to participate in delusions and fetishes.
Laws should protect the vulnerable

Most trans people are not predators or men who want to win medals in women's sports. These are striking examples that the media exploit to gain clicks but they do not represent the whole community.

The problem is that the laws protect them, that's why almost all sports associations allow them to compete against women.

If you deny them entry they could sue you in some human rights court or some shit like that.

The West became retard because of this and hundreds of other problems. The elected leaders in our countries are a clear example of a deepening decadence.

Where did he or anyone say that men who pretend to be woman can't use gyms? People are saying men should not go in woman's bathrooms.

I suspect that if you force them to identify themselves as men and access the men's room, despite having a dick, they might sue you.

Also, I think it might be problematic for men to encounter guys who have dicks but dress and make up like women.

They are a pain in the ass, but you can't kill them and the laws protect them.

There's nothing to ignore but fabricated outrage.
I had a mile long post written, but I deleted it because this thread is gonna get locked or deleted anyway, and if you think the outrage is fabricated then we have nothing to discuss

Save for the fact that we’re talking about a problem in the United States not Japan so…….

When I started using message boards over 23 years ago like Meso, Triedia and similar ones we had members arguing over scammers and fake gear for the most part.

Fast forward to 2024 and huge steroid using men are arguing over who gets to use which bathroom 🤷🏽‍♂️

My life can’t possibly be real. I am willing to bet I’m inside some kind of advanced simulation or matrix like system where AI keeps making wild stuff up to shock me.

This is 🍌

My life can’t possibly be real. I am willing to bet I’m inside some kind of advanced simulation or matrix like system where AI keeps making wild stuff up to shock me

Welcome to clown world 🤡

A place where some men actually apparently support letting men in bathrooms and changing rooms with women and little girls

And look at you like you’re the problem if you’re against it

Most trans people are not predators or men who want to win medals in women's sports. These are striking examples that the media exploit to gain clicks but they do not represent the whole community.

The problem is that the laws protect them, that's why almost all sports associations allow them to compete against women.

If you deny them entry they could sue you in some human rights court or some shit like that.

The West became retard because of this and hundreds of other problems. The elected leaders in our countries are a clear example of a deepening decadence.
Then most have nothing to worry about.

I refuse to use the term trans gender. It’s is metaphysical nonsense.
There is not a single shred of evidence that supports the existence of a 3rd gender.

Even intersex in humans is still either male or female.

Male and female are biological.

What male and female is not: feelings, stereotypes, or personality traits.
I cannot tell you what it feels like to be a man. I can only tell you what it feels like to be me.

Facts and evidence are not bigoted.
If a person finds reality and objective truth offensive and traumatic then that is a them problem.
When I started using message boards over 23 years ago like Meso, Triedia and similar ones we had members arguing over scammers and fake gear for the most part.

Fast forward to 2024 and huge steroid using men are arguing over who gets to use which bathroom 🤷🏽‍♂️

My life can’t possibly be real. I am willing to bet I’m inside some kind of advanced simulation or matrix like system where AI keeps making wild stuff up to shock me.

This is wild

23 years ago we didn’t have these parasites spreading their cancer protected by laws.

The ongoing poor decisions at Planet Fitness, including allowing men in women's locker rooms and financial fraud, stem from a lack of effective corporate governance, characterized by insufficient oversight and accountability mechanisms. Without robust governance structures in place, the company fails to address ethical concerns and make sound strategic choices, leading to a cascade of detrimental outcomes. It is all intermingled. Low accountability, poor fiduciary responsibility and pandering to minority populations at the expense of wholesome familial values.

The ongoing poor decisions at Planet Fitness, including allowing men in women's locker rooms and financial fraud, stem from a lack of effective corporate governance, characterized by insufficient oversight and accountability mechanisms. Without robust governance structures in place, the company fails to address ethical concerns and make sound strategic choices, leading to a cascade of detrimental outcomes. It is all intermingled. Low accountability, poor fiduciary responsibility and pandering to minority populations at the expense of wholesome familial values.

Thought I was reading from chatgpt lmao

This sounds like it was written by an accountant/auditor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner