over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training Log: Bodybuilder in China

Push session
Machine press: 52.5kgx11, 40kgx9, 30kgx10 yikes...
Incline cable fly: 3x20
Machine fly: 3x20
Pushdowns: 15x20,20,15, 12, 10
DB skullcrushers SS with db delt raises: 3 sets

Chest strength fell off a cliff. My calories are so low and I feel like i'm not losing scale weight and only losing strength. So irritating... woke up at 89.5 today well hydrated. My all time low was 88 completely dehydrated. Prep has frankly felt like shit from 5 weeks out and I expect it to continue feeling terrible until carbing up for the show.

I think I fucked up my macrocyclic periodization and was just hitting the gas way too hard as far as powershoving food, taking more gear with the inj dbol and inj superdrol, and training super hard even through pain in the period immediately before prep started and its manifesting now. I always fall into that pattern because prep starts right after winter holiday and winter holiday I finally feel like I can rest and eat adequately so it's time to go balls out with training and stuff. But before my sessions were so long so this kinda made sense. Hopefully with shorter sessions I won't feel like I get considerably better training+recovery while I'm off work. Anyway, that's probably why I'm struggling more than I should be right now... just had too much fatigue entering prep.

I probably will not try to compete summer 2023 and just do a 10-12 week cut since around 12 weeks of cutting is where I start getting cranky and seeing some big dips in performance. But regardless of that, I will always do a 6-10 week cleanout phase/cruise before I go into contest prep, lower training frequency, hit only maintenence level volume the last 3 weeks of the cruise, and make sure everything is healed up.

Through adjusting exercise selection and training protocol along with smart rehab, I was able to completely resolve the shoulder pain I'd been having all offseason and earlier in prep. I'm really grateful for that; injuries aren't holding back push training at all anymore, just high levels of fatigue and low calories.

The plan going forward will be to rebound with a low fat high carb humalog protocol for approximately 7 weeks post show, then drop to 1cc test/wk+mk677 and clean out for at least 8-12 weeks, maybe reduce training frequency and volume, do some more cardio outdoors and GPP, and get ready to hit a big offseason bulk from a fresh and healthy body in early to mid November.

Guys I have to come clean. I've pretty much sabotaged myself the last several weeks or so. Girl stuff. Met her last year when I lived in Suzhou and she came to visit for the past 2.5 months and I pretty much didn't diet at all during the weekends. I don't regret it. Not an excuse, more of a reason for my poor dieting progress. Obviously I decided this prep was a lower priority and I'll suffer the consequences. She's finally back to Suzhou and I can be 100% focused, but now I'm 4 weeks out. Plan is to go back to 0 carbs as long as no hydration problems, if there are we'll add 50g/day and reasses. If that doesn't do it, 100g.

I'm actually really dissatisfied with my dieting phase this year. The bulk went way better and I stayed leaner/lighter and gained a lot of lower body stregnth/muscle. Upper body was lacklustre because of injuries. From 18 weeks out to 12 weeks out, this year's diet was actually far smoother. Once gyms closed I just couldn't really get back on task and was not able to stave off outside temptations (I don't regret this decision, might be my future wife). Feels like I've been super flat during the last half of this prep, huge strength loss, and lots of fatigue despite over-eating on the weekends. It's like my scale weight kept going down but my appearance only got slightly better, whereas last year my weight loss was much smoother, less performance drop, and didn't flatten out so badly.

I still look good enough and I'm lean enough to make it on stage in 4 weeks, but I probably won't be truly in shape, but like 87-92% in shape.

Woke up at 90.5kg this morning after a weekend of probably averaging 3700 calories per day with plenty of junk in there.

Pull

Tried to do chins and ng chins but they hurt the bottom of my forearms too much, did 5 reps of each. After that
Pullups: bwx11,8,6,5,4
Machine rows: 4 sets
Pulldowns: 1.5ppsx12x4
EZ spider curls: 20kgx12,12,10,7,7
DB hammer curls: 10kgx10, 7.5kgx12x4

Found a good spot to pose in the spinning room. Good lighting and privacy, so I'll bring posing trunks on next push session. I'm feeling way less bad about my conditioning; I realize I was comparing fasted poor lighting 0 pump AM pictures to last year's pumped post workout great lighting pics. But when i compare pumped vs pumped pics its clear that my arms, quads, and hamstrings have come way up. Back, chest, delts are marginally better but not as pronounced. Abs slightly better, but also thicker look. I got some EAA+BCAA+electrolye supplement from Performix nutrition, hopefully this will help with hydration issues on 0 carbs. Also some ZMA which I should have been taking year round but wasn't b/c I was being stupid.

1653959887877.jpeg 1653959989111.png 1653960007422.png 1653960053604.png 1653960090112.png

Some shots from last night. I got out the mirror and posed from an angle where the lighting is favorable and could actually see myself. Upper body nice and hard+full as long as I'm not fasted, but lower body from the front or from the back looks fucking 12-14 weeks out At least there's now *some* hamstring definition instead of just fat globs. Legs look actually good from the side somehow. 22 days 0 carbs then spend one day just getting my body gradually out of ketosis then actually start carbing up 4 days out gradually raising by the day. 0 carbs will only be possible if hydration and prostate stays okay. I got some EAA+BCAA+Electrolyte combo product and ZMA, hope that does the trick. If not then "enough carbs to no have hydration/prostate issues" will be the ticket, which is probably around 100-150.

I look at this and I think I am not particularly classic and maybe need to set a long term goal of SHW, but my genetics for growth are terrible so it may simply be beyond my grasp to ever weigh more than in the 220s on stage even if I pushed the gas hard. That's okay... it's just a hobby...

Hydration is great, energy is high but my caffeine+yohimbe receptors are still fresh.

Trained legs yesterday.

Glute kickback machine: 1platex20x3 each side
Hamstring curl: 42.5kgx15,9, 32.5kgx15x2 yikes not good
Leg extensions: 10-15kg playing around with 20s trying to find foot positions and angles that don't bother my right patellar, still got a good pump
Hack squats: 1pps again just playing around with foot position and stances/angles trying to figure out how to get a pump on this machine. I need to give this more of a chance, I definitely started to feel the exercise more than last time I did it.

I notice that most of the great modern BBers don't barbell squat and almost all of them hack squat. Learning a new exercise is a gradual process and practicing with light weights on this fairly new stimulus is good timing with last few weeks of prep on 0 carbs when I can't really lift super high loads anyway. I'll keep going with hacks until at least the end of my rebound; that should be "enough" time to figure out if this exercise is for me. I have a feeling it's for everyone and i just need time to refine technique.

Leg extensions seem less essential and universally used, but I still want to give them a chance and see if I can figure them out. VMO's are just so underdeveloped compared to the side of m quad/outer sweep and it shows in my legs in side shots vs front shots.

Hydration is great, energy is high but my caffeine+yohimbe receptors are still fresh.

Trained legs yesterday.

Glute kickback machine: 1platex20x3 each side
Hamstring curl: 42.5kgx15,9, 32.5kgx15x2 yikes not good
Leg extensions: 10-15kg playing around with 20s trying to find foot positions and angles that don't bother my right patellar, still got a good pump
Hack squats: 1pps again just playing around with foot position and stances/angles trying to figure out how to get a pump on this machine. I need to give this more of a chance, I definitely started to feel the exercise more than last time I did it.

I notice that most of the great modern BBers don't barbell squat and almost all of them hack squat. Learning a new exercise is a gradual process and practicing with light weights on this fairly new stimulus is good timing with last few weeks of prep on 0 carbs when I can't really lift super high loads anyway. I'll keep going with hacks until at least the end of my rebound; that should be "enough" time to figure out if this exercise is for me. I have a feeling it's for everyone and i just need time to refine technique.

Leg extensions seem less essential and universally used, but I still want to give them a chance and see if I can figure them out. VMO's are just so underdeveloped compared to the side of m quad/outer sweep and it shows in my legs in side shots vs front shots.

Push session:
Machine press: 50kgx12, 10, 8 40kgx10, 10
Incline db paused press: 25kgx12, 10, 8, 9
Machine incline cable fly: 3 sets
Tricep pushdowns: 4 sets

Skipped rest of the exercises because I got to the gym late and wanted to pose. There was another classic guy in today. He's totally sick and will whoop my ass, but he's in Classic B since he's shorter than me so I *could* still win Classic C group because there are just not many tall bodybuilders in China. I beat him in ab and thigh because he just doesn't know how to hit that shot, but he is both leaner and more muscular than me. He gassed out really quick when posing despite having a break between training and posing and me going straight from training to posing I did not gas out at all.

This prep isn't over and I could totally still fuck it up, yet I feel a weird sense of finality and a desire to reflect and critique what went well, what was okay/acceptable and what went poorly and what lessons I've learned.

What went well:
1. Posing practice. I was inconsistent with check in pictures, but I did pose a shit ton even when I didn't do videos/pictures. My posing endurance is fantastic. I can run through quarter turns and mandatories without feeling tired, without cramping, and generally learned a lot about the best way to hit my shots during this contest prep. I'm really proud of that.
2. Cardio: Just tracking steps and ramping them up gets the calories burned and doesn't create much fatigue. Literally all I do is go for a brisk walk once during the workday, walk to and from work twice because I also go home during lunch since we have 1 hour 30 minute lunch.
3. Sleep: Really good and really consistent even in the later phases with trenbolone in. Last time I was horrible with sleep.
4. Injury management: I managed to fix up my shoulder mid-prep and haven't had any problems with it since about 10 weeks out (3 weeks out as of tomorrow)
5. AAS PEDs: used the least I've ever used, haven't been any worse off and have been much better off.

What went "acceptably" but could have gone better
1. Training. I changed strategies figuring out what works best for me frequently. Prep is not the time for this, this is an offseason thing. I did figure it out eventually and made a breakthrough with finally transitioning to PPL/shorter workouts.
2. Diet: Same story as training, a lot of strategic changes and mid-stream experimentation. It obviously worked overall but it would have been nice to have a plan and stick to it, or at least a general strategy with room for adjustments.

What went poorly:
1. Refeeds: They were consistently either too high or too low. I couldn't seem to get it right and I feel like I still haven't really figured out an optimal refeed strategy.
2. Balancing with regular life: I admittedly gave real/personal/professional life more priority than I probably should have. ESPECIALLY when that woman was visiting. As I stated earlier, I'm not even sure I regret this. And tomorrow is one of my best friend and clients' birthday so I'm debating whether or not I will refeed this close to the show when I still have a bit to lose.
3. Stimulant/fat burner based PEDs: Clen went up way too fast and although I realize it exerts fat burning effects directly even when you no longer "feel" it, I still don't think you should deploy it early in prep. You need that stimulatory effect when you get into the last month where I am now, so maybe don't add it until 12 weeks out and rely more on cardio/diet/other stimulants or even DNP before that. By the time I was at 10 weeks out I was already at 120mcg clen. I discovered synephrine+caffeine+yohimbine stack really late in this prep. This combo is totally awesome. Ephedrine is mega-illegal life in prison stuff here, but synephrine is okay and almost as effective+has the same synergy with caffeine+yohimbine. I used some combo product by Condemned Labz. It's weaker than clen overall; if I could go back I would have started the prep with this and thrown in the clen not until 12 weeks out.
4. Prostate issues with masteron. Now I know... don't use mast in prep. This is fine, it's probably redundant with winstrol+superdrol. This fucked me up bad and lost me several days with of cardio and resulted in dogshit training and lots of life pain. Going forward, I will do 1g test 400mg tren enanthate starting from 12 weeks out and drop the test down as I add in the winstrol, but don't take it out completely. 500mg/wk is a good dose.
5. Recipes and making tasty varied food: I used the same chicken breast recipe and got very burned out on it and this hurt me. I figured out some more different recipes for chicken breast so I don't get tired of the main one and right as I write this I'm eating a new blackened tilapia recipe that I absolutely love. I got an air fryer at about 5 weeks out; wish I would have had this during offseason. Lots of interesting recipes for protein sources between the oven, cast iron pan, and air fryer so I don't get tired or the same foods over and over again.

I'd give this prep a 6.5 or a 7/10. It wasn't perfect by any stretch but, "pretty good".

What do I need to improve the most? NOT the prep phase, but my offseason. All of my offseason training is logged and it was a fucking disaster overall. I'd give that maybe a 3/10 by comparison. Diet was too lose and wasn't eating enough because I was shovelling high fat junk and wrecking my digestion. TRaining was awful powerlifting/powerbuilding training. I got a lot stronger...and managed to build very little muscle because most strength on low/moderate rep/high rest barbell and dumbbell movements is just neural adaptation and not hypertrophy. I'm also much more prone to injury than the average person, even the average 33 year old, so I spent most of my offseason making 0 fucking progress on pressing movements because my shoulder was so fucked until I lightened loads and moved toward more machines. My sessions were far too long and REALLY poor stimulus to fatigue ratio exercise selection. My PEDs in offseason were also terrible with the inject dbol+test cycle, no deca, and ignoring mk677/gh and insulin pathway. Once I added lantus... holy shit complete game changer. It took some playing around with the dose and I figured out that 20 works well, 40 is too much and just makes me feel exhausted all day. I haven't really played with humalog much and during the rebound I will probably not use lantus and use humalog only jsut to see. As the rebound ends, I will add back in the lantus at prophylactic doses as food gets higher post-rebound while keeping in the pre workout humalog. IDK if I'll do pre+post+lantus, that might be excessive.

Still considering if I want to hire a coach for offseason. If I go coachless, here is my proposed offseason protocol:

M1
Oats with honey, almond butter, skim milk, egg whites, protein powder, and fruits on top (I teach most of my classes in the morning so need sustained energy because sometimes meal 2 is much later like 4.5-5 hours post meal 1)

Meal 2,3,4
7oz chicken breast OR 8oz tilapia+300g rice pilaf (buy biryani spice packets and stick 'em right in the rice cooker with a bit of butter)+some sort of added fat (cashew, almond butter, avocado, mac nut oil). Added fruits or vegetables mostly for micronutrition and carbbzzzz. I love pineapple with my fish and banana with my chicken.

Meal 5 (pre workout)
100g measured raw cream of rice +skim milk+almond butter+honey+fruit+2 scoops whey
8-12 iu humalog here

Intraworkout 50g Cyclic branch dextrins+ scoop of EAA/bcaa combo+Creatine

Meal 6
Clean restaurant meal. Can do chicken thigh kebab+rice, lamb+rice, or beef+potato from halal place. Typically this will be around 120-200g meat because it's china and portions are small but about 250-300g rice. This is the meal where I load up on vegetables for micronutrition too. Can also do steak+rice, salmon+rice, or chicken thigh based meal made at home if I don't want a restaurant meal, but generally I like to have one per day that I don't gotta prep.

2-3x/wk enjoy an offplan meal like subway, bbq, breakfast omelete, burger, etc. Keep it "within reason", so not "lets eat an entire cheesecake after a large pizza with wine at 4:45 in the afternoon and be unable to eat for the next 14 hours and then wonder why I have heartburn and can't seem to get in enough calories".

Steroids
750 test/wk
450/wk deca
40mg/day anavar

possibly raise doses as offseason progresses if needed. Cycle anavar 8 weeks at a time. Maybe fuck around with inject dbol again but it made me a bit emotional and really gotta run an AI with it. Inj superdrol is kinda underwhelming.

Other:
MK677 daily 4 lyfe (alternate with gh periodically? haven't done my research on whether or not you need to cycle off mk)
15iu lantus
8-12iu pre workout humalog.

Lastly, I will not be prepping for a show next year for several reasons. Firstly, it'll be high stress as i'll likely be transitioning to a new job, possibly in a new city, possibly in a new country, and possibly a completely different industry than education. I will most certainly not stay at my current job unless they offer me a ridiculous second contract becuase the working hours are fucking gay, life is pure miserable hell during the winter with no indoor heating in classrooms, and a decrepit old run down campus. Students are super fucking smart and teachable; at my previous school I felt like I was part special ed teacher and I'd estimate at least 1/5th of my students were in the 2 digit IQs trying to take A-levels in their second language with absolutely not a hope for success and mommy just bribing the counselors 30k rambos to get 4.0 GPA anyway.

Secondly and most importantly, I need more muscle. Like a lot more. Especially around glutes, hams, biceps, triceps. I started prep in okay condition at 101kg; I need that to be closer to 110-112 at the same bf or like 107-108 at a lower bf. I don't forsee that happening for a 33 year old bodybuilder, but then again with how suboptimal my diet, training, and PEDs were, maybe it's possible.

The only way I prep or cut for more than 8 weeks at a time in 2023 is if I somehow reach my offseason body composition goals listed above and I accept the job at the British school in the city where I used to live because then Im not really going to a new city and I'm even in the exact same neighborhood going to the same gyms where I lived from 2019-2021. The most likely scenario is that I get sick of the nationalistic racist retards and probable continued lockdowns and fuck off to Thailand, take a job in the same industry taking a large paycut but no longer having to deal with the existential fear of being an American foreigner in a nation which is becoming increasingly xenophobic and increasingly resembling North Korea.

In fact, theorycrafting about offseason as I do above is probably stupid because Omicron probably eventually takes hold and we go into months long lockdown with gym closures and limited food so what the fuck is the point? idk... just to have something to occupy my mind on a Thursday night before a holiday b/c I don't have to wake up early tomorrow....

1654740525308.jpeg
1654740539788.jpeg
1654740551287.jpeg
1654740564135.jpeg
1654740574296.jpeg 1654740588294.jpeg

Pics from a session post pull training with a semi-pump. I basically don't really get pumps these days though lol.
I like the way my side shots look. I think I'll just use normal side tricep as my "favorite classic pose" rather than the most musuclar, it looks great.

Hams/glutes finally showing some definition, but I fear it's too little too late. Things didn't go perfectly this prep and I made some mistakes, but this is still the leanest I've ever been. I could have brought something better to stage but I kinda dropped the ball.

At this point looking at a 2-3 year offseason before I do another big contest prep cut like this. Possible big life/career changes coming up.

6/10 Push limited equipment at the powerlifting gym

incline db: up to 30kgx10 paused, then some backoff work at 25-20kg dbs
flat db: 20kgx12x4
cable flies: 3 sets
DB skullcrusher//prone delt raises: 3 sets each

posing

Legs later today. Suffering mode now. Exactly two weeks out. I will be much leaner than I was the first show at a marginally heavier bw so it's still progress. Hopefully I truly nail it next time, still can't help but feel dissatisfied with how this went. Everything was perfect until 11 weeks out and then it just felt like I kept losing scale weight and just losing fullnesss but not getting any harder. Prep coach next time I suppose.

6/12 Legs

Hip thrust machine: 1px10x3 paused at top
hamstring curls: 30kgx15x4
Hack squat: 2ppsx10x3
leg press: 2ppsx20x3

Exhausted, weak, flat. Had a clean high carb day with about 450g rice+150g fish 3x, 100g measured raw cream of rice + apple pie filling 2x, and then 150g filet+300g rice. And then a buncha cereal and bagels between meals. Didn't really come back to life or even come out of ketosis. Peak weak now, so cutting fats even further and jacking up protein. I'll start carbing up Tuesdsay or wednesday idk.

I am going to rotate between 3 leg days henceforth. Leg day 1: hip thrust, ham curl, leg press, hack squat. Leg day 2: Hip thrust, ham curl, leg press, Paused SLDL, Leg Day 3: Ham curl, paused HBBS, GTFO.

Show was a complete disaster. Brought my own food but the 4 star hotel had no fridges in the room and no microwaves. Had to order food in an area I'm not familiar with and food my digestive system isn't used it at all. I barely need to explain what happened next... tons of water retention and distension. Oh well, just a casual local show with low stakes. Super unhappy with my look overall... my 2020 primitive "chicken, rice, avocado, oatmeal, eat 2 big cheat meals on Friday" diet worked much better than this low carb approach.

Back on the grind. Gonna keep dieting but with carbs, much higher calories, and a lot more cardio at higher intensities.

Push
Lateral Raises: 5kgx4 sets
Machine presses: 3 sets
30 degree incline press paused: 25kgx18, 13, 10
Cable flies: 3 sets
Pushdowns: 4 sets
skullcrushers 4 sets

Pull
Pullups: bwx16, 11, 8
Underhand rows: 70kgx16, 11
Pulldowns: 1.5ppsx22, 13, 10
DB CSR: 15kgx12x2
Spider curls 5 sets
Seated incline curls 4 sets

legs
Machine hip thrust: 1.5px15, 10, 8
Hamstring curls: 40x17, 11, 7
Leg extensions: 3 sets
Leg press: 3.5ppsx22, 13, 11
Paused SLDL: 60kgx10, 80kgx10

This leg day I need to remove some movements. SLDL just doesn't fit into this routine because my lats are still fried from pull workout and it feels redundant with the hip thrusts. I did figure out the leg extensions but I need to keep these workouts shorter if I'm hitting leg twice a week. Leg day 1 will be hip thrust+ham curl+leg press. Leg day 2 will be ham curl+leg extension+ squat (possibly alternating squats with hacks depending on how my knees feel squatting once a week).

No trenbolone or prep drugs, back to just test deca.

Sorry to hear that man! Best wishes sincerely!

It's aight man. Almost none of us do this shit for the show day. It's b/c we love the process and the lifestyle. The more disciplined and regimented I set up my life, the happier I am. In our modern world with primitive hunter gatherer brains, having too many choices leads to FOMO, decision fatigue, and resultingly unhappiness. Imposing the strict bbing lifestyle is so rewarding precisely because it removes choices and we always know what we're supposed to be doing instead of sitting at home indulging in short term dopamine spiking pleasures or sitting around bored/anxious and indulging in various hedonism. Last year I tried the low carb approach and it didn't go well but I was having health problems from second dose of Chinese vaccine so I attributed it to that. This year I think I've damn well confirmed that my body needs to diet on carbs and it only "cost" me 18 weeks to learn this and I of course did get leaner along the way, just lost some muscle and didn't have a good look.

Push
Lateral raises: 5 sets
15 degree incline: 30kgx18, 13
Machine press: 2 sets
Cable flies: 3 sets
Pushdowns: 4 sets
skullcrushers 4 sets

Pull
Overhand rows: 90kgx16, 11
NG chins: 13, 9, 6
Single arm pulldowns: 20x16, 10 each side
Row machine: 40x9, 30x15

Spider curls: 5 sets
Seated hammer curls: 8kgx5 sets

Legs
Calves on hack: 4 sets
Leg extensions: variousx12x7 (30 seconds rest)
Hamstring curls: 20kgx12x7 (30 seconds rest)
Paused hbbs: 100kgx8, 70kgx20

Took it easy on squats having not done them in so long.

I guess the plan going forward will be heavy progressive overload on 1-2 lifts per day depending on what's programmed, then high volume low rest mind muscle connection pump work on a few more isolated lifts. I just don't think doing a progressive overload style thing on hamstring curls/leg extensions/curls/tricep pushdowns/delt laterals and these kinds of lifts is the best strategy. Progressive overload on stuff like incline db presses, squats, rows, pullups. Stuff like machine presses/lat pulldowns/machine rows can kinda go either way but I'm gonna go with more pump style.

Probably barely matters in the end just go in and lift and have each session be around an 8/10 difficulty where you aren't crawling out of the gym and have trouble getting out of bed the next day but also worked up a good sweat and had to get in the zone and go balls out for at least some of your sets.

Push:

DB lateral raises: 5 sets
30 degree incline: 30kgx16, 12 prob coulda done more second set because rest was so long, but felt some bicep discomfort. First set was absolute failure though.
Machine press: 4x10-12 various weights descending
Cable flies: 5-7.5kgx12x7 20-30 seconds rests
Tricep pushdowns: 4 sets
DB skullcrushers: 4 sets

Feeling extremely anxious lately. It's amazing... I can do 80-120 mcg clen, no anxiety. Yohimbine? Mostly no anxiety, maybe mild. Tren? no anxiety even at 400mg, mild sleep disruption but bearable and functional, esp as low cal lethargy counteracts insomnia. But caffeine, which I recently tried to up from 50mg to 100mg (half a tab..)? Holy fuck, existential crisis question the meaning of life feeling of impending dread and doom. Profound sleep disruption.

So I guess we're sticking with 50mg until I build a lot more tolerance.

Using a meal prep service now, these rarely exist in China but I got a great one. Diet is very very simple. 3 meals of 250g tilapia+broccoli+asparagus+200g white potato, 1 meal of steak and rice or skin on chicken breast and rice with veggies, 1 meal of 60g oatmeal oatmeal+almond butter+egg whites after AM fasted stairs cardio (like actual stairs in my 33 floor apartment building), and 1 meal of 70g cream of rice and whey with a lil bit of honey with 6-7 iu of humalog post workout. I feel much hungrier dieting on carbohydrates/minimal fats, but far more energetic and not suffering such strength loss... strength is even coming back up despite BW remaining in the low 89kg range. Much more fullness in the gym; today was the first day I was sorta flat b/c I bumped up cardio a bit.

Monday I'll be away for a few days in yunnan so I'll have 2-4 days off training and eating only Chinese food prob very low protein high carbs and high bad fats.

probably herp derped in too many carbs near training today. Pulling insulin back out except on high day. Cardio up to 50 minutes 30am stairs which leaves me soaking wet then 20 min post training backward incline walking on treadmill. Then 10k steps on top of that. I would like to see what happens with this much cardio but never pulling below about 2800-3000 calories per day. Next show won't be for a while and i'm on summer holiday so good chance to experiment with different dieting strategies and try to figure out what's gonna work best next time I do a contest prep.

Pull: pullups: bwx18, 13, 10 +2 reps on every set, wow great!
Underhand rows: 70x17, 12 +1 on each set
Plate loaded pulldowns: 90kgx20, 8
Cable high rows: 2 sets
EZ spider curls: 20kgx16, 15kgx4 more sets to failure
Seated hammer curls: 7.5kgx3 sets failure

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views