over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Travel destinations to avoid

When it comes to travel, it's all about finding those hidden gems, right? I remember one time I got all hyped up about visiting this super popular tourist spot, but boy, was I disappointed. It was overcrowded, overpriced, and just not my vibe. Since then, I've learned to seek out the quieter, more authentic spots.

When it comes to travel, it's all about finding those hidden gems, right? I remember one time I got all hyped up about visiting this super popular tourist spot, but boy, was I disappointed. It was overcrowded, overpriced, and just not my vibe. Since then, I've learned to seek out the quieter, more authentic spots.
What was the name of the super popular tourist spot

Thanks for nothing

I understand what you are saying but I have never had an issue before when we visited. (A PM member found us a great apartment to stay in when we were there.) We had a great time an obviously sidestepped the issues that you mentioned. We very much look forward to returning. (Same with London where we have friends and have visited many times.)

Sorry to hear you have had less than desirable visits to the places you have mentioned.
I’m surprised to hear you don’t think the same to be honest because these problems have literally engulfed the entire city. I used to visit Paris regularly in the 90’s and it’s very very different place now.

I’m surprised to hear you don’t think the same to be honest because these problems have literally engulfed the entire city. I used to visit Paris regularly in the 90’s and it’s very very different place now.
I believe you but no place on the planet earth with easy access has remained untouched or the same as it was over time.

Paris is no exception like you said. There is no percentage in us visiting a less than desirable place. We stuck to the amazing museums, galleries and restaurants. And just wandering (coddiwomple) the just being mindful of of the locations. Love the city.

I don’t know what is was like 30 years ago but l like most places, some change for the better, some for the worse but all will change.

One of my favorite places and not to be avoided. Been there half a dozen times . . . you might recognize the foto I took the last time we were there.

Attachments

• ronk_p_F0H9121.jpeg
    ronk_p_F0H9121.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 13
Ok. Carry on
both of you pose very valid points, I'm with daniel about running a tight ship, but I understand on a consumer level that these guys facilitate (while simultaneously bugging and harassing sources trust me a few 15 year sources complain to me regularly and vent)

@stackdizzy these guys come here and bring unwanted attention and vibes and obsolete trends here quite often. They are first in line to roll also. I was once the 20 year old kid here in 2008. So I can relate. But I payed my dues and respected elders. I learned from the greats.

there is an obvious nepotism here, as with everywhere I wont delve into because its taboo and puts you on a radar, but if you sit tight learn and stfu as you should as a new member, earn your stripes, you will fare well!

personally, I damn near owe this board everything, and if you play ball, you will be a favored member of an elite community with information you cannot find ELSEWHERE.

your kinesiology, endo and biology major begins here.

both of you pose very valid points, I'm with daniel about running a tight ship, but I understand on a consumer level that these guys facilitate (while simultaneously bugging and harassing sources trust me a few 15 year sources complain to me regularly and vent)

@stackdizzy these guys come here and bring unwanted attention and vibes and obsolete trends here quite often. They are first in line to roll also. I was once the 20 year old kid here in 2008. So I can relate. But I payed my dues and respected elders. I learned from the greats.

there is an obvious nepotism here, as with everywhere I wont delve into because its taboo and puts you on a radar, but if you sit tight learn and stfu as you should as a new member, earn your stripes, you will fare well!

personally, I damn near owe this board everything, and if you play ball, you will be a favored member of an elite community with information you cannot find ELSEWHERE.

your kinesiology, endo and biology major begins here.

The consumer part of the site perpetuates itself. There’s already a plethora of members leaving reviews for their purchases for any given sponsor.

I'm going to push back on Paris.
First time, I was met with 50/50 on invitation by the "residents". There for 9 days. Saw it all. My wife(who's legaly blind) lost her glasses and I managed to get us locked out of our apartment in the Latin Qtr. This was before simple texting so it took a day for the guy to get there.
Had to get a hotel in late night and he faked not knowing English, which I found out listening to him as we left. Still had a good time.
2nd time, stayed in Montmarte in this last June. I took a month of language lessons on italkie. Awesome experience. Completely inviting. Everyone was awesome. Had an incredible meal with a hired chef on the same steps John Wick ended in the 4th movie.
If yu know where to go and do a little effort on the culture, you're probably going to have a good time.
Same wtih Thailand, Ethiopia, Brazil, etc.

I believe you but no place on the planet earth with easy access has remained untouched or the same as it was over time.

Paris is no exception like you said. There is no percentage in us visiting a less than desirable place. We stuck to the amazing museums, galleries and restaurants. And just wandering (coddiwomple) the just being mindful of of the locations. Love the city.

I don’t know what is was like 30 years ago but l like most places, some change for the better, some for the worse but all will change.

One of my favorite places and not to be avoided. Been there half a dozen times . . . you might recognize the foto I took the last time we were there.
Architecture, galleries, museums, restaurants etc will always be great in Paris, it’s the massive influx of undesirable immigrants that has destroyed the place imo.

For many, many years, until covid, I would be in Paris several times a year. As the years went on, it turned into a total shithole. It became so bad that if I would be driving through France, I'd go around it. As the saying goes - "France is just the place you drive to in order to get to Italy"

By the last time I was there, when I was pulling up at the lights, I had scum banging on the windows of the Bentley aggressively asking for money, freaking my kids out. Shit didn't stop until I got out of the car and I was extremely aggressive back and then they scampered like the rats that they are. And that was in the middle of the day in heavy traffic, not in some obscure place at night.

I haven't been there since covid though. I'll be there at least twice this year, the first time in a few weeks. We'll be interesting to see how things are now. Since 2016, all the hotels I stayed at in Paris had soldiers with auto rifles outside the front doors.

5k studio + 1k bills + 3k food/drinks = 9k. Cosmetics, gym, clothes, beauty products for minimal maintenance even, going out, vacations, friends birthdays. Additionally - agent fees and deposits.

Basically 10k a month minimum to live comfortably in UAE
That's all relative depending from which part of the world you come from. I wish my living expenses were only $10k/month. To me, Dubai is always a bargain in every aspect.

You also have to remember that if you live in Dubai, your money is not taxed. So you are paying your expenses with "whole" money, not with money that has already been taxed - 50%-70% depending from which country you come from.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131