over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Travel destinations to avoid

Austin two years ago, the homeless had couches on the sidewalks with TV’s for their viewing pleasure. Seemed harmless enough like most but still WTF? And the gentrification is getting out of hand. The old houses are being scraped for new modern what I think are air b and b’s. And the Texas bbq was utterly disappointing.

Don’t know why so many ‘celebrities’ are moving there but they scream ‘keep Austin Austin’ but they keep rolling on.

We were on a month long road trip and we were driving into town and I counted 13 construction cranes on the skyline. Just a glimpse of the future. How the hell are they going to fill all these buildings with so many people working from how. Mega fail in my book. Nice people though if you can find an original one.
I’m with you on everything except the Texas bbq. It’s different than bbq in the southeast for sure. Mainly beef vs pork. But it’s still amazing and there’s so many good spots to stop and eat bbq all throughout the state. Fresh sausage and beef ribs on wax paper with some greens n taters… yes, Lord.

Texas is a great state for food. Not quite as good as Louisiana but I don’t think any single state can compete with the Cajun/creole food that saturates the entire state of Louisiana. That’s as good as it gets anywhere in the world that I have been.

Panama City and the Darian Gap (which I have traveled through on foot and by canoe) which was and still is considered one of the most dangerous places on the planet Earth. And then there is Turbo, Columbia. Like the Wild Wild West. Literally. Never seen so many people carrying pistols in plain sight. Could not get out of there fast enough . . . but that is another story for another time.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. To the one that sail all of Africa, I have lived and worked in East Africa and been in some rough and tumble places and never felt in danger. And the people there by and large are have literally nothing were some of the kindest and giving I have met. They got your your back.
Man... I think the next thread is about places you have NOT visited. I am thinking you are the most well-traveled guy here. Enjoy reading your stuff.

Def NYC..it smells like wet dog shit every where you go.
Nassau is a close second..just a got damn mess down there. Locals are aggressive to sell you anything.

Man... I think the next thread is about places you have NOT visited. I am thinking you are the most well-traveled guy here. Enjoy reading your stuff.
Thanks jcc80. I enjoy writing, jogs what little memory I have left.

I have been to arguably some of the most beautiful places and some real dangerous shit holes on planet earth and am appreciative of all . . . the good, bad, and the ugly.

Traveling to Switzerland for 3 weeks in August (This young bodybuilder’s mother owns the penthouse suites in a 5 star resort and he is letting us stay there for free in lieu of paying me to train him which I do free because he is a genetic freak.) then on to Northern Italy, for 10 days, then to Paris for 10 days, then to NYC and DC for a couple more weeks.

Shitholes? I sure hope not 😉.

Gas station across from the chick fil a..we were going down the highway back to Texas when we stopped there to get gas..dudes were clearly meth’d out..guy in the passenger seat slept through the whole ordeal

I agree on SF and NYC. I used to love both cities. Now, why even bother. Too bad, because spending a long weekend in either city was truly wonderful not too long ago.

My daughter moved to Chicago 2 years ago, and I wasn't too happy. But now that I've been there several times, most of that city is very nice (people are nice too), and seems like the lion share of the junk is on the south side. I hope they can keep it there. Otherwise, it'll go down the crapper just like SF and NYC.

My wife visited LA with a friend, and was unimpressed. Very dirty. So sad to see CA slide into a dystopian hell-hole. Great weather, great coastline, great wine country, etc. But there are plenty of wonderful places to visit in the US and elsewhere without all the crap.

The whole “California is bad” propaganda couldn’t be more wrong.
California continues to thrive. Prosperity, lots of high paying jobs, and a robust safety net. Don’t get sick in FL if you are low income. If I were to move back to the states I wouldn’t live anywhere but LA or NYC

Testosteroni, SouthernMuscle or anybody else who continues or contributes to this back and forth adolescent nonsense . . . it stops now or find another sandbox to play in.

No if, ands or buts.

Disagree. Had an amazing time in Dubai.
Same. I love the place. I am there a few times every year. You pay to play in Dubai and if you don't look the part, you will be treated like shit. If you look the part, they'll bow to you.

Same. I love the place. I am there a few times every year. You pay to play in Dubai and if you don't look the part, you will be treated like shit. If you look the part, they'll bow to you.
Absolutely - and the funny thing is I found the prices to be relatively cheap. I stayed at The Fairmont on The Palm in a 2000 square foot suite for $500 a night…

Yup.

My wife and I did a short stopover there on our way to Seychelles. It blew my mind . . . what little I have left.

Yup.

My wife and I did a short stopover there on our way to Seychelles. It blew my mind . . . what little I have left.

Love the Seychelles. Gorgeous country. I stayed at Beau Vallon Beach Area for about 2 months some years back. If people think groceries are expensive here... places like that have it so much worse. Everything is imported because the country is so small, as well as the population, at only 120k people.

Love the Seychelles. Gorgeous country. I stayed at Beau Vallon Beach Area for about 2 months some years back. If people think groceries are expensive here... places like that have it so much worse. Everything is imported because the country is so small, as well as the population, at only 120k people.
Mauritius was the same. Island was so fucking beautiful and my villa was amazing but the food was so damn expensive and mediocre at best - sadly most likely will never go back because of that.

I went to Dubai once when I was deployed to the UAE. We went to some big water park (like Raging Waters) and there were women walking around in g-string bikinis and high heels, but there were also women literally swimming in burqas...

I went to Dubai once when I was deployed to the UAE. We went to some big water park (like Raging Waters) and there were women walking around in g-string bikinis and high heels, but there were also women literally swimming in burqas...
Yup - they’ve become super liberal over there. Dubai is definitely not Shiria Law. I was shocked when I checked into my hotel and women were wearing bikinis in the lobby with no cover ups.

Yup - they’ve become super liberal over there. Dubai is definitely not Shiria Law. I was shocked when I checked into my hotel and women were wearing bikinis in the lobby with no cover ups.
Every time I’ve been to Dubai I have just slept, ate, and drank..I’ve never went and did shit lol

Freaking love Dubai,

My first trip out there I didn’t did it too much. Been a handful of times now and sincerely enjoy it every time.

You can have an immensely high quality of life at a substantially lower cost than in the states. Actually going again later this year, I know I’ll come home happy and a bit fatter.

A completely normal breakfast for two haha

Attachments

• IMG_5685.png
    IMG_5685.png
    342.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5684.png
    IMG_5684.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 29
Yup.

Freaking love Dubai,

My first trip out there I didn’t did it too much. Been a handful of times now and sincerely enjoy it every time.

You can have an immensely high quality of life at a substantially lower cost than in the states. Actually going again later this year, I know I’ll come home happy and a bit fatter.

A completely normal breakfast for two haha
You’ve got it all wrong.

If I’m told to dress modestly, not kiss in public, not do that or do this or I’d risk getting arrested, then that place is bad. I don’t care about how safe it is or how nice it’s people are. I don’t even understand why people keep glorifying a place like this in the 21st century. Whoever thinks it’s laws are normal and lecture others with the “when in rome, do as the romans do” cliche are out of their mind. I gotta give people credit though, it sounds like the safe space heaven for the insecure.

It’s a place that’s overrated, let’s put it this way . The city has man made concrete structures big over priced shopping malls, non stop traffic jams and no local people seen anywhere except in immigration counters and these low class immigrants are too very rude. They should know their place.
Although i do tell people to see it once just for the sake of seeing what fake money can do to transform a desert into a modern city of course with the help of dirt cheap labor.
On the other hand there are many places much better and cheaper. For example Malaysia, Bali, Mauritius, Europe. And if you looking closer to dubai Oman is “okay” place with a chance to meet the locsl Omani people on daily basis . Dubai is just over hyped , expensive city with no soul as I said before.

On the flip side my experience in Spain couldn’t have been any greater. I had been living in Spain for about a year when I was single so here is my reason favoring Europe while also having lived in Czech Republic and Greece before.
The public transport is great and in Barcelona bikes make it even better.

Obviously healthcare. I have been to the hospital twice, paid nothing (I pay taxes of course) and doctors were genuinely concerned . One also gets a family doctor assigned as soon as you become a resident.

I can travel a lot. There are no borders (schengen zone) and flights within Europe are generally cheap. So you can spend every weekend in a different European city if you can afford it.

Everything seems well organised and people tend to do their job. The streets are clean and well kept parks everywhere.

the fact that people are really friendly. I say hi to the bus driver and he/she answers smiling and he does that to almost every passenger. You can strike a conversation with pretty much anyone and easily make friends. I get that this might be a unique case because its Barcelona.

Food is great. Even if you are cooking at home, I feel that the quality of stuff you buy from the market is much higher and prices are reasonable. Restaurant foods are also great.

Friendly police officers. Coming from Kenya I find police officers here extremely friendly and helpful. They treated me like I was a prince.

A good life work balance. Weekends are weekends and people enjoy them fully. Also most people work 8 hours a day.

And lastly, the women in Spain and Sweden are much more attractive than any in Dubai.
My first gf was from Panama. I met her at a Cuban nightclub. I met a Mexican girl at a trade show. Beautiful women are all over the place. They work or shop at grocery stores. Bars. Shit, in Sweden there are beautiful women all over the place. I have dated probably 30 Latinas and Swedes combined just over the last 4-5 years.

You’ve got it all wrong.

If I’m told to dress modestly, not kiss in public, not do that or do this or I’d risk getting arrested, then that place is bad. I don’t care about how safe it is or how nice it’s people are. I don’t even understand why people keep glorifying a place like this in the 21st century. Whoever thinks it’s laws are normal and lecture others with the “when in rome, do as the romans do” cliche are out of their mind. I gotta give people credit though, it sounds like the safe space heaven for the insecure.

It’s a place that’s overrated, let’s put it this way . The city has man made concrete structures big over priced shopping malls, non stop traffic jams and no local people seen anywhere except in immigration counters and these low class immigrants are too very rude. They should know their place.
Although i do tell people to see it once just for the sake of seeing what fake money can do to transform a desert into a modern city of course with the help of dirt cheap labor.
On the other hand there are many places much better and cheaper. For example Malaysia, Bali, Mauritius, Europe. And if you looking closer to dubai Oman is “okay” place with a chance to meet the locsl Omani people on daily basis . Dubai is just over hyped , expensive city with no soul as I said before.

On the flip side my experience in Spain couldn’t have been any greater. I had been living in Spain for about a year when I was single so here is my reason favoring Europe while also having lived in Czech Republic and Greece before.
The public transport is great and in Barcelona bikes make it even better.

Obviously healthcare. I have been to the hospital twice, paid nothing (I pay taxes of course) and doctors were genuinely concerned . One also gets a family doctor assigned as soon as you become a resident.

I can travel a lot. There are no borders (schengen zone) and flights within Europe are generally cheap. So you can spend every weekend in a different European city if you can afford it.

Everything seems well organised and people tend to do their job. The streets are clean and well kept parks everywhere.

the fact that people are really friendly. I say hi to the bus driver and he/she answers smiling and he does that to almost every passenger. You can strike a conversation with pretty much anyone and easily make friends. I get that this might be a unique case because its Barcelona.

Food is great. Even if you are cooking at home, I feel that the quality of stuff you buy from the market is much higher and prices are reasonable. Restaurant foods are also great.

Friendly police officers. Coming from Kenya I find police officers here extremely friendly and helpful. They treated me like I was a prince.

A good life work balance. Weekends are weekends and people enjoy them fully. Also most people work 8 hours a day.

And lastly, the women in Spain and Sweden are much more attractive than any in Dubai.
My first gf was from Panama. I met her at a Cuban nightclub. I met a Mexican girl at a trade show. Beautiful women are all over the place. They work or shop at grocery stores. Bars. Shit, in Sweden there are beautiful women all over the place. I have dated probably 30 Latinas and Swedes combined just over the last 4-5 years.
@Big A I guess we got it wrong… lol 🤦‍♂️

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner