over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Travel destinations to avoid

5k studio + 1k bills + 3k food/drinks = 9k. Cosmetics, gym, clothes, beauty products for minimal maintenance even, going out, vacations, friends birthdays. Additionally - agent fees and deposits.

Basically 10k a month minimum to live comfortably in UAE

5k studio + 1k bills + 3k food/drinks = 9k. Cosmetics, gym, clothes, beauty products for minimal maintenance even, going out, vacations, friends birthdays. Additionally - agent fees and deposits.

Basically 10k a month minimum to live comfortably in UAE

The fuck are you talking about? Beauty products? We are talking about taking a week long vacation once in a blue moon and you’re creating a monthly budget to live there - fucking clown.

The fuck are you talking about? Beauty products? We are talking about taking a week long vacation once in a blue moon and you’re creating a monthly budget to live there - fucking clown.
Even if we’re not taking expenses into account and only visiting I’d still choose Europe. Land in Paris, spend 3 days there. Take the local train (Paris -> Amiens -> Lille -> Kortijk -> Ghent), spend 3 days in Ghent making day trips to Brussels/Bruges. Take local train Ghent -> Antwerp -> Utrech -> Amstertdam, spend 3 days there. Fly out of there. There’s just simply much more to see and experience in Europe compared to Arab Las Vegas

Even if we’re not taking expenses into account and only visiting I’d still choose Europe. Land in Paris, spend 3 days there. Take the local train (Paris -> Amiens -> Lille -> Kortijk -> Ghent), spend 3 days in Ghent making day trips to Brussels/Bruges. Take local train Ghent -> Antwerp -> Utrech -> Amstertdam, spend 3 days there. Fly out of there. There’s just simply much more to see and experience in Europe compared to Arab Las Vegas
Why choose?
Why does it have to be one or the other?
Why not see both?

Why choose?
Why does it have to be one or the other?
Why not see both?
If you only have 7-10 days to spend vacation, then there’s a valid reason to choose between one or the other. And I simply choose Europe, that’s my personal preference based on culture, scenery, weather, ethnicities and of course women when I was single.

If you only have 7-10 days to spend vacation, then there’s a valid reason to choose between one or the other. And I simply choose Europe, that’s my personal preference based on culture, scenery, weather, ethnicities and of course women when I was single.
You literally just told us we are all WRONG. Then you messaged me crying. Wipe your vagina and find a new board.

Thanks jcc80. I enjoy writing, jogs what little memory I have left.

I have been to arguably some of the most beautiful places and some real dangerous shit holes on planet earth and am appreciative of all . . . the good, bad, and the ugly.

Traveling to Switzerland for 3 weeks in August (This young bodybuilder’s mother owns the penthouse suites in a 5 star resort and he is letting us stay there for free in lieu of paying me to train him which I do free because he is a genetic freak.) then on to Northern Italy, for 10 days, then to Paris for 10 days, then to NYC and DC for a couple more weeks.

Shitholes? I sure hope not 😉.
I’d swerve Paris mate unless you like Middle Eastern shit holes, which is unfortunately what the once beautiful city has turned into.
The muslim population has grown to such an extent that mosques can’t cater for their population so town squares are used for open air praying. Crime levels have never been so high, which a huge percentage of which are sex related. Expect to see higher amounts of beggars, rough sleepers, drug use and selling. It really has become the armpit of Europe.
London has been named Londonstan by many but it’s not in the same league as most major euro cities.

I’d swerve Paris mate unless you like Middle Eastern shit holes, which is unfortunately what the once beautiful city has turned into.
The muslim population has grown to such an extent that mosques can’t cater for their population so town squares are used for open air praying. Crime levels have never been so high, which a huge percentage of which are sex related. Expect to see higher amounts of beggars, rough sleepers, drug use and selling. It really has become the armpit of Europe.
London has been named Londonstan by many but it’s not in the same league as most major euro cities.
I understand what you are saying but I have never had an issue before when we visited. (A PM member found us a great apartment to stay in when we were there.) We had a great time an obviously sidestepped the issues that you mentioned. We very much look forward to returning. (Same with London where we have friends and have visited many times.)

Sorry to hear you have had less than desirable visits to the places you have mentioned.

our greatest strength

ENOUGH! I've had enough of your BS!! You only need to state something once. This thread isn't a debate. If you don't agree, fine, move on, but stop beating other people over the head because they disagree with you!

Keep it up, and trust me, you don't have much ground left to stand on, and you'll be looking for another forum!!

Palermo, sicily. Was awful. Dirty, smelly, rough. Don't get me wrong, it has some history but it felt like such a waste of a week.

Food was shit too.

ENOUGH! I've had enough of your BS!! You only need to state something once. This thread isn't a debate. If you don't agree, fine, move on, but stop beating other people over the head because they disagree with you!

Keep it up, and trust me, you don't have much ground left to stand on, and you'll be looking for another forum!!
The moderators are way too lenient - bans (temporary and permanent) need to be handed out much quicker. We need to keep the low value morons off this board.

The moderators are way too lenient - bans (temporary and permanent) need to be handed out much quicker. We need to keep the low value morons off this board.
Dude these "low value morons" are the ones that keep the board alive. If only 20-30 people are allowed to access the site well it's not going to be a site much longer. What is a "low value moron" to you. Is someone else's high value customer. And that guy is the guy that pays all the bill around here through advertising. Setting up one of these sites is not the hard part. I wonder why people who want this board a certain way that caters just to them just don't go set up their own site and see how that goes with all their great ideas. Keeping this alive takes a very well educated and talented people that can walk through the rain and not get wet...so to speak

Dude these "low value morons" are the ones that keep the board alive. If only 20-30 people are allowed to access the site well it's not going to be a site much longer. What is a "low value moron" to you. Is someone else's high value customer. And that guy is the guy that pays all the bill around here through advertising. Setting up one of these sites is not the hard part. I wonder why people who want this board a certain way that caters just to them just don't go set up their own site and see how that goes with all their great ideas. Keeping this alive takes a very well educated and talented people that can walk through the rain and not get wet...so to speak
The people he’s referring to rarely make it to 50 posts.

Maybe you should have asked what he meant before soapboxing

Exactly my thoughts

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity