over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Travel destinations to avoid

Wife and I stopped in Belfast on a cruise for a day and in all sincerity there wasn’t much there. Still holding onto those IRA days and not moving forwards

Austin has, and has forever been a shit hole..it’s the black eye of my state
Yea I was in Dallas a bit back and then I was at NASCAR at COTA as I work with a few guys and it’s a great track and as I got into Austin after hours in Texas no trash no homeless camps BOOM, trash, shopping crafts, graffiti, and homeless camps. Not to mention that NO SERVICE WORKER I ENCOUNTERED SPOKE REMOTELY PASSABLE ENGLISH.

Actually just got a job offer in Vegas. I've always loved it out there, looking at the Summerlin area. Hoping it hasn't been affected to the extent you are saying. If so thats a huge no go.
Vegas is still a good place to live. I just lived here so long I’m complaining because everyone is moving here lol. I grew up in SD and would still rather live here than any place back in Cali. But it’s just changing so fast.

Summerlin is nice and has everything you would need. Great food and all the shopping you could want. That’s where the new movie studio is going to be built even. The city is getting like LA in the sense that it’s getting so big that whatever side of town you live, you tend to stay there. There’s a ton of gyms here, but they’re all spread out.

Las Vegas also has the most expensive car insurance rates in the country besides LA. Never ending road construction on every side of town too. Crime is no joke here either. Lots and lots of homless too. Healthcare is average, and the schools suck if you have kids. Food and gas is expensive here too.

But we have the best food with tons of healthy options from all over the world. Chinatown is only getting bigger with more incredible food. Multiple sushi restaurants on very side of town. The most beautiful women (IMO) all over. It’s still cheap to fly in and out of Vegas if you travel. You can ride a bike year round, hiking, etc. I can’t think of a better place to live if you’re a bodybuilder or into a healthy lifestyle. But it ain’t cheap, or at least as cheap as it used to be. 😉

Actually just got a job offer in Vegas. I've always loved it out there, looking at the Summerlin area. Hoping it hasn't been affected to the extent you are saying. If so thats a huge no go.
Summerlin is where you want to be. That's where my chick lives (I spend about 40% of my time there because she sells real estate there). The farther West you go, the better.

The South West is cool too, you could train at Torture Gym, which is supposed to be cool.

The worst place I have ever been to is probably Belfast in Northern Ireland.
When did you go? I’ve heard nothing but good stuff about the city in recent years. Obviously a very very different place during the Troubles.

UAE, especially Dubai. Gf and I travelled there for 3 nights having had an amazing 3 weeks in Greece (go there, I can't recommend it more). As soon as we left the airport, we met with aggressive locals who gave the impression that they had better things to do than be nice to tourists. They definitely gave the impression that there are so many tourists that it didn’t matter if a significant proportion are ignored and taken advantage of. Everywhere we went they tried to rip us off or charge stupid amounts of money, for example, at the Burj Khalifa, one of those souvenirs photos you get at theme parks are $70.Taxi drives have no problem ripping you off, one tried to charge us $40 for driving us a mile. The whole city also feels fake and soulless, and the fact that you cannot even walk anywhere (the whole city is just made up of highways) added insult to injury. Just saying DO NOT GO - 3 nights there costs more than 2+ weeks in countries such as Greece or Spain. Hell, up here in Sweden it’s still cheaper!

UAE, especially Dubai. Gf and I travelled there for 3 nights having had an amazing 3 weeks in Greece (go there, I can't recommend it more). As soon as we left the airport, we met with aggressive locals who gave the impression that they had better things to do than be nice to tourists. They definitely gave the impression that there are so many tourists that it didn’t matter if a significant proportion are ignored and taken advantage of. Everywhere we went they tried to rip us off or charge stupid amounts of money, for example, at the Burj Khalifa, one of those souvenirs photos you get at theme parks are $70.Taxi drives have no problem ripping you off, one tried to charge us $40 for driving us a mile. The whole city also feels fake and soulless, and the fact that you cannot even walk anywhere (the whole city is just made up of highways) added insult to injury. Just saying DO NOT GO - 3 nights there costs more than 2+ weeks in countries such as Greece or Spain. Hell, up here in Sweden it’s still cheaper!
Disagree. Had an amazing time in Dubai.

Agreed SF sucks has for years, San Diego really is a let down now too imo. I’m not a big city guy to begin with but for me Chicago was just awful.
grew up in sd but from Chicago , yes I agree , Chicago is worse than la and sd for 187s

Haha love you brother!

Had a guy try to rob me in Lafayette a few months back..this is after I saw him trying to get close to my wife..I beat him a bit and we left
Where?

You been to Santiago? A buddy of mine built the Celinto Catayente Towers down the street from the soccer stadium

Yessir - we did a cruise out of Bueno Aires. Wound up flying into Santiago for a week then scooted over to BA.

I hate to say it, there just wasn’t anything in Santiago.

Most living in the U.S. do tbh culturally caters to American tastes now. I’ll gladly take Spain or Greece over Dubai for vacations.
Spoilt for choice living in Europe really mate. Pretty much anywhere in the med I wouldn’t hesitate to choose over Dubai.
Just a massive shopping centre that you’d dare not leave in the summer due to temps over 50° and a fake beach with imported sand.
The algarve in Portugal is only 2.5hrs away from London, the food is amazing, beaches are stunning and you can walk around completely naked necking bottles of beer if you so wish and nobody bats an eyelid. Fuck those fake small minded cunts in Dubai.

Austin has, and has forever been a shit hole..it’s the black eye of my state
Austin two years ago, the homeless had couches on the sidewalks with TV’s for their viewing pleasure. Seemed harmless enough like most but still WTF? And the gentrification is getting out of hand. The old houses are being scraped for new modern what I think are air b and b’s. And the Texas bbq was utterly disappointing.

Don’t know why so many ‘celebrities’ are moving there but they scream ‘keep Austin Austin’ but they keep rolling on.

We were on a month long road trip and we were driving into town and I counted 13 construction cranes on the skyline. Just a glimpse of the future. How the hell are they going to fill all these buildings with so many people working from how. Mega fail in my book. Nice people though if you can find an original one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws