mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where does everyone live and how do you like it there?

shaneNJ

Registered
Newbies
Curious as to where everyone lives and how you like it. As for myself- I was born in NYC and lived there up until 2016 when I moved to NJ. At 53 years old, I’m starting to think about my retirement and exploring relocating. Had enough of the winters up here and NJ taxes suck. Seems like the cost of living has increased substantially pretty much everywhere so IDK. As far as how I like NJ?

I lived in south jersey until I was about 26. Now I live in Delaware and have for 12 years. Hated it at first but now I love it here. Don't know if it's forever for me, but I wouldn't be upset if it was

My bad. Saw your post numbers. NJ taxes and COL sucks. FLA use to be good but shit now. Might want to look at fly over country. Big population areas are horrific now, worse than ever.

My bad. Saw your post numbers. NJ taxes and COL sucks. FLA use to be good but shit now. Might want to look at fly over country. Big population areas are horrific now, worse than ever.
no problem- That’s exactly why I asked. Everyone up here either has moved or wants to move to FLA but idk. Starting to think about Nevada or SC. COL has gotten out of control here. I’m spending over 200$ a week just to get to work.

no problem- That’s exactly why I asked. Everyone up here either has moved or wants to move to FLA but idk. Starting to think about Nevada or SC. COL has gotten out of control here. I’m spending over 200$ a week just to get to work.
One of my best friends is building a place in SC. I haven't looked into it myself but he's a pretty sharp guy. I'm in a good spot for now but the area is changing.

One of my best friends is building a place in SC. I haven't looked into it myself but he's a pretty sharp guy. I'm in a good spot for now but the area is changing.
That is actually on my list as I have a friend who lives there and loves it.

Just remember..whatever state you go to you are a refugee, not a missionary..act accordingly

I’m in Texas and people from your state and California have already fucked this place up by doing the same shit here they left their shithole states for

Just remember..whatever state you go to you are a refugee, not a missionary..act accordingly

I’m in Texas and people from your state and California have already fucked this place up by doing the same shit here they left their shithole states for
I don’t disagree.

used to live in florida.. was great until every new yorker and everybody from the northest moved there during covid... now its the fifth burrow....

too many people... to congested. real estate is through the roof expensive... its basically been destroyed by the contstant building of homes...

would take me 30 min to get from one side of sarasota to the other.now it takes 2 hours...

its practically unlivable.

moved back to the midwest to escape that.....

where i live now is not much better...

Born in SE Massachusetts, moved to Tokyo, Japan in 2007, permanent resident since 2009. Finally bough my own place last year, and I'm settled in and retiring here.
I love it. No place is perfect, but it's pretty close for me.
Safe, pleasant, accessible healthcare, great people, great transport, low cost of living, and a perfect mix of the old and new.

Born , grew up in tri state area... NE Maryland. Relocated West TN. Kind of rural but enough that satisfied with city life, even though population not a lot, less than 20 k in city limits. .Sure , like where live , right by evertything, yet enough to ride bike, walk out in country, feilds, around tree's, nature.

Cost of living good compared to other areas but real estate , housing, not renting is better elsewhere. Cost of living in usa is high everywhere. Food price highest in 30 years. Real estate up 35-40 % since covid , vehicles up 30-40 % since covid...

Scotland Edinburgh - love it, i have mountains , sea , castles - you have seen Harry Potter - buildings are just like that. Moderate climate - never too hot never too cold. And whole Scotland is amazing place overall

London England, I call this country 'prison island'.

Okanagan , Canada. Beautiful place but our country has gone to complete hell. I’d like to welcome you but don’t be foolish and move here

Agreed fellow Canuck! Need an MRI, get on that 24 month wait list. Or you can pay out of pocket DESPIT 17% of your taxes going to our "FREE HEALTH CARE". I hate the sheep in Canada who trumpet our health care system. They are fucking morons

Hows your price of gas after that latest carbon "rebate"? hahha....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131