over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH left in closet for 3 years

galaxy

Registered
Would the hgh be completely inert?

The hgh is gold tops and mauve, if that matters?

I would but i am a bit of a risk taker.

I saw a post about optitropins where a guy started using some kits after having them at room temperature for 6 months and he was still pulling 100+ng/mL IGF-1 per iu

I would think it wouldn't be very potent anymore,,,HGH is very fragile and should always be kept in the right environment.
Incorrect.

HGH when not reconstituted is extremely resilient. If it wasn't most of us would be getting useless GH given transit time from overseas, sitting on ships and in warehouses that aren't climate controlled, etc.

HGH that's reconstituted is indeed very fragile - @janoshik tested a vial left at room temperature for a few hours and it was significantly degraded.

Incorrect.

HGH when not reconstituted is extremely resilient. If it wasn't most of us would be getting useless GH given transit time from overseas, sitting on ships and in warehouses that aren't climate controlled, etc.

HGH that's reconstituted is indeed very fragile - @janoshik tested a vial left at room temperature for a few hours and it was significantly degraded.
I saw him test a vial of generic 5 days later and it was down to 55% potency refrigerated. Also he did a test with 100k shakes by a machine of a reconstituted vial over 30 minutes to an hour and it lost no potency.

I saw him test a vial of generic 5 days later and it was down to 55% potency refrigerated. Also he did a test with 100k shakes by a machine of a reconstituted vial over 30 minutes to an hour and it lost no potency.
Was the refrigerated vial reconstituted or frozen?

really? so even refrigerated it loses potency?

Vendors are shipping GH pens (liquid) overseas all the time. Including some sources here. No special refrigeration tactics are employed.

It's all bunk and no one has tested it yet? how are they still selling it

Vendors are shipping GH pens (liquid) overseas all the time. Including some sources here. No special refrigeration tactics are employed.

It's all bunk and no one has tested it yet? how are they still selling it
16 years almost 17 ive been a member vested in this community and I've never seen a fucking gh pen! maybe I'm ghetto lol,but @theprovider heals the masses

I remember buck1973 testing some two year old Riptropin and the result was still very good. I think he said it was stored at room temp but I’d have to search on details

Not intended to be personal but I don't think this is correct. I've seen his GH testing on reconstituted samples (room temp and refrigerated) over time. This doesn't match with my memory of them or others' testing. Maybe a bad batch on this but in general reconstituted and refrigerated is good beyond a week. 2 weeks showed impairment (wish if have saved it) but not to where it was near 50% range.

Correct on the shaking I think. Didn't see that data but conversed and it's a non issue. Not saying people should abuse their shit but dripping bac water into a vial to avoid "damage" is crazy based on all testing ever done.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackrabbit
NapsGear