mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

down 3 pounds friday morning from my tuesday morning weigh in.

OP, this isn't Reddit.

"I lost too much weight, am i ok?" is not the type of thread that lasts here very long.
You shouldve lurked here for longer so you could actually see what type of subjects are discussed here. This aint it.

if this were reddit and i posted a pic, my inbox would be flooded with dick pics

Of course that went over your head. He's telling you that you're out of your depth. This is an advanced forum. Post less, read more and head over to the beginner section.

ill post a pic if it will get me a serious response. not more mental retardation. and what does he want a pic of? that i lost the weight? like im lying?
Post a picture because this is “professional” muscle, a bodybuilding forum.

A) it shows off your progress
B) it’s your credentials on here

This is a forum in the “real world” where guys back their shit up. If they don’t, they will take heat on here.

This isn’t Sims or some video game.

This is a forum in the “real world” where guys back their shit up. If they don’t, they will take heat on here.

no shit. thats why im here asking the "professionals" a question. but not a single one has acted like a professional.

the sims? wtf are we talking about here?"

if this were reddit and i posted a pic, my inbox would be flooded with dick pics
This thread is a waste so i'll answer this entire thread as bluntly as possible.

You are fucking fine. You lost 3 pounds. STFU and keep dieting.
It is also fairly common on an advanced BBing site to SEE someone's physique. If you were posting on some other hobby forum, we'd most likely want to know and see how advanced you are at whatever said skill it is. Stop being fucking butt hurt and pretending like posting a pic is out of the question. IF IT DOES feel out of the question for you, this is not the place....which was the entire point of my first response. This question is too stupid and too small to be asked on a hardcore BBing site. Go to reddit so you can be surrounded by other newbies who are unable to answer a basic question.

no shit. thats why im here asking the "professionals" a question. but not a single one has acted like a professional.
the sims? wtf are we talking about here?"
It went right over your head. Lol all good.

You ate like shit on Easter. It’s water weight. That answers your question.

But if you want to shut guys up on here post up before and after progress pics instead of talking about their dicks and sisters.

If you want to be taken serious, act the part. Best advice I’ve got.

It went right over your head. Lol all good.

You ate like shit on Easter. It’s water weight. That answers your question.

But if you want to shut guys up on here post up before and after progress pics instead of talking about their dicks and sisters.

If you want to be taken serious, act the part. Best advice I’ve got.
Here boss. 110 day difference. From 233 up to 257 then cut down to 238. 6ft.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_122537_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_122537_Gallery.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 83
Shit on it all you wabt but that's progress and consistency

Just keep doing what you're doing. It's working for you. Stop sweating the small stuff. This is a marathon not a sprint.

As far as your posts... maybe don't post a thread on every thought that pops in your head. Like the TOO55 said, these types of posts are found on Reddit not PM.

IMG_7618.jpeg
IMG_7619.jpeg
It’s just water weight fluctuations just take the average for the week and track over months to look at the big picture of weight loss

View attachment 195707
View attachment 195708
It’s just water weight fluctuations just take the average for the week and track over months to look at the big picture of weight loss
I appreciate that. The weight loss has been slow and steady so far so when it jumped down 3 pounds in 3 days it threw me off. Because like clockwork on weigh in, 2-2.5 consistently every tuesday morning.

I appreciate that. The weight loss has been slow and steady so far so when it jumped down 3 pounds in 3 days it threw me off. Because like clockwork on weigh in, 2-2.5 consistently every tuesday morning.
No problem as you can see I have some big drops and a slow rise then back down it’s all normal fluctuations nothing to worry about

Chances are, if you hadn't weighed today it would still have looked like your usual weight loss on tuesday. Things fluctuate day to day quite a bit. I go +-5 pounds any given day during comp prep (though I'm a SHW strongman so diet, training, and how much a fatass I am are different from most folks here). Biggest loss was the day after IL strongest man, down 17 pounds in 24 hours. Bodies are weird.

Chances are, if you hadn't weighed today it would still have looked like your usual weight loss on tuesday. Things fluctuate day to day quite a bit. I go +-5 pounds any given day during comp prep (though I'm a SHW strongman so diet, training, and how much a fatass I am are different from most folks here). Biggest loss was the day after IL strongest man, down 17 pounds in 24 hours. Bodies are weird.
You're probably right. I never weigh throughout the week so i dont know what it normally looks like. My off day meals are different from training days also. Ill weigh in tuesday and just compare to last Tuesday and check with mirror too.

I am a fairly small guy in comparison to the other guys on this forum, my weight can fluctuate by up to 12 pounds in a day (largest swing I have ever seen). This isn't anything to stress over. When we track day to day progress or anything over a small time period it gets frustrating and overwhelming.

No sane person checks their 401K daily...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Organic Pro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131