over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH left in closet for 3 years

Haha.

I get premixed cartridges of omnitrope from Costco. They have roughly a 4/6 month expiry date and need to be kept refrigerated at all times
What do those cost at Costco? Just curious.

I have used vacuum-sealed lyophilized powdered GH well over a year old with no loss in potency that I could tell. So much so that I just started buying it yearly. But once reconstituted, I try use it up in 2 or 3 days refrigerated. A week tops. The human grade comes reconstituted and that I'll stretch 2 to 4 weeks refrigerated depending on the amount per cart.

I have used vacuum-sealed lyophilized powdered GH well over a year old with no loss in potency that I could tell. So much so that I just started buying it yearly. But once reconstituted, I try use it up in 2 or 3 days refrigerated. A week tops. The human grade comes reconstituted and that I'll stretch 2 to 4 weeks refrigerated depending on the amount per cart.

This is basically what I do. Per my other post I did some research and participated in a few conversations with Jano a while back. Basically not reconstituted it can last well beyond a year (I forget exactly might even be a few with little loss) with no loss. Also this is not refrigerated either which given this data most feel is totally unnecessary. I have my hgh in a mini fridge upstairs so I figure it's even better here.

Once reconstituted. Totally different animal. Even 12 hrs at room temp hits it hard (like 30%+ from memory). Even refrigerated you should use in a week or 2 weeks max before loss becomes significant.

I wish I had the data still but having digested it I came out in practice almost exactly where you do. I'm fine buying a year or a bit more in bulk and just holding it (fridge not necessary but raised for me regardless). I use reconstituted within 7 days ideally or 10-14 days max.

Not intended to be personal but I don't think this is correct. I've seen his GH testing on reconstituted samples (room temp and refrigerated) over time. This doesn't match with my memory of them or others' testing. Maybe a bad batch on this but in general reconstituted and refrigerated is good beyond a week. 2 weeks showed impairment (wish if have saved it) but not to where it was near 50% range.

Correct on the shaking I think. Didn't see that data but conversed and it's a non issue. Not saying people should abuse their shit but dripping bac water into a vial to avoid "damage" is crazy based on all testing ever done.
I can't find the thread on Meso so I'll stand corrected. I swear that was a post from Jano himself, something like 9.83iu down to 5.57iu after 5 days in the fridge.

I don't notice any loss of potency by feel from QSC at 3iu a day using 15iu vials, for whatever it's worth.

I can't find the thread on Meso so I'll stand corrected. I swear that was a post from Jano himself, something like 9.83iu down to 5.57iu after 5 days in the fridge.

I don't have most of the stuff anymore either. This may have been 15 days or outside 2 weeks as it seems familiar. Same source Jano/as you, I remember within a week refrigerated was largely fine/non issue (or I and many others would do my stuff very differently) and not to let it go too much longer as significant degradation started. For practical purposes I stick to a week and let it hang into the 2nd if I have a bit of work travel. Biggest takeaway I had was that without refrigeration a reconstituted sample is shit canned real quick with major damage in 12 hours as I wanted to see viability for business travel...not workable without an insulin cooling kit so those became my off days (recreational/longevity goals these days so don't require optimality). Those reconstituted non refrigeration results mirror what others have found in lab testing - one guy actually worked with hgh in formal lab setting.

I don't have most of the stuff anymore either. This may have been 15 days or outside 2 weeks as it seems familiar. Same source Jano/as you, I remember within a week refrigerated was largely fine/non issue (or I and many others would do my stuff very differently) and not to let it go too much longer as significant degradation started. For practical purposes I stick to a week and let it hang into the 2nd if I have a bit of work travel. Biggest takeaway I had was that without refrigeration a reconstituted sample is shit canned real quick with major damage in 12 hours as I wanted to see viability for business travel...not workable without an insulin cooling kit so those became my off days (recreational/longevity goals these days so don't require optimality). Those reconstituted non refrigeration results mirror what others have found in lab testing - one guy actually worked with hgh in formal lab setting.
Yep I think you're right, all I could find was 6 days at room temperature dropping from like 9.83iu to 5.37iu, and a 12iu vial in the fridge for 11 days only losing like a tenth of an iu of potency. Yayy! The shit is good in the fridge!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131