mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

down 3 pounds friday morning from my tuesday morning weigh in.

GlennGugliaJr

Registered
Newbies
I've been on this cut for 8 weeks now and things are going good. consistently losing 2-2.5 pounds a week while maintaining strength and size for the most part. on Tuesday morning i weighed in at 238. i jumped on scale today out of curiosity and was down to 235 in 3 day and I'm wondering if that's reason for concern. if i were 235 on my next Tuesday weigh in, i wouldn't really care. The only difference between last week and this week is that obviously sunday was easter and I did indulge. And i've heard a cheat like that can have fat burning effects. i haven't gone off diet for this whole 8 weeks. any insight would be helpful. i am on gear but dosages have been consistent this whole cut.

Your fat and losing some

#subscribed
Ive cut 19 pounds in these past 8 weeks. I dont even have a gut anymore. 2-3 im fine with. Thsts whats been happening. But that 3 pounds by friday instead of tuesday is throwing me off.

Ive cut 19 pounds in these past 8 weeks. I dont even have a gut anymore. 2-3 im fine with. Thsts whats been happening. But that 3 pounds by friday instead of tuesday is throwing me off.
Post a pic.

You ever see a stupid driver on the road and as you pass by you just have to look over see who could be this incredibly dumb. Well yeah kinda same thing here
give me a valid reason. 2-3 pounds a week tuesday morning to tuesday morning is how its been. im wondering why i went from 238 on tuesday to 235 friday morning. and IF my first cheat meals that were on easter had anything to do with it.

You ever see a stupid driver on the road and as you pass by you just have to look over see who could be this incredibly dumb. Well yeah kinda same thing here
this board isnt the real world. yall stay sucking eachother. hows your sister?

if your scared to post a pic your in the wrong forum but thats cool. We all post pics. Pictures tell much better story than a sentence. Calling someone a fucking homo because they ask to see your progress in a pic is childish and pathetic. Takes one to know one pal. You’re the one that posted. Chicken 🐔

if your scared to post a pic your in the wrong forum but thats cool. We all post pics. Pictures tell much better story than a sentence. Calling someone a fucking homo because they ask to see your progress in a pic is childish and pathetic. Takes one to know one pal. You’re the one that posted. Chicken 🐔
these 2 clowns are legit on EVERY SINGLE ONE of my posts. never anything constructive. just 2 jackoffs with nothing better to do

For a guy that claims to have been in the game so long, all your posts read like a fat fuck who has no clue what they're doing.

The thing is my stomach is shrinking. definition is starting on abs. and arms, chest, back, legs are getting bigger. im really happy with results but i started this at about 237. im now almost 260

So you got leaner while gaining 23lbs and then lost another 25lbs on top of that...

People want to see a pic because you're full of shit.

you stay on my dick

You haven't seen your dick in years you fat fuck.

these 2 clowns are legit on EVERY SINGLE ONE of my posts. never anything constructive. just 2 jackoffs with nothing better to do

Awwww 🥲

I would comment on this thread but I don't want to be bashed for being mean..... hard not to comment though 🤢

OP, this isn't Reddit.

"I lost too much weight, am i ok?" is not the type of thread that lasts here very long.
You shouldve lurked here for longer so you could actually see what type of subjects are discussed here. This aint it.

ill post a pic if it will get me a serious response. not more mental retardation. and what does he want a pic of? that i lost the weight? like im lying?

At 235 3 pounds is a small shit or a few glasses of water for most guys. Lol
i agree. but ive been 100% consistant in diet and water. i always weigh first thing in morning before any water. so why would it go down. the only difference was easter

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear