mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

down 3 pounds friday morning from my tuesday morning weigh in.

Last time I was dieting down I was losing 1.73 pounds per week. Then one week I lost 2.18 pounds and in a panic I raised my test dose from 500 mgs per week to 1500 mgs. That got the weight back quick.

if this were reddit and i posted a pic, my inbox would be flooded with dick pics

I was considering sending you a dick pic but after seeing your pic I definitely won't be 😐

3 pounds is water you fucking mamaluke

Had to google that one

a member of a military class, originally of enslaved Turks, ruling in Egypt from about 1250 to 1517 and remaining powerful until crushed in 1811.

Gonna need someone to walk me through this one. Heard someone say "no cap" the other day for the first time. New to these new and exciting words.

;)

Had to google that one

a member of a military class, originally of enslaved Turks, ruling in Egypt from about 1250 to 1517 and remaining powerful until crushed in 1811.

Gonna need someone to walk me through this one. Heard someone say "no cap" the other day for the first time. New to these new and exciting words.

;)

A mamaluke is an Italian slang term, for someone who does something dumb, stupid, silly or foolish, or, is dumb, stupid, silly, or foolish.

A mamaluke is an Italian slang term, for someone who does something dumb, stupid, silly or foolish, or, is dumb, stupid, silly, or foolish.
I believe I've been called that a few times growing up in an Italian neighborhood. Funny that @slesh called OP that which brings back memories lol.

if this were reddit and i posted a pic, my inbox would be flooded with dick pics
Well bro Iv never had a dick pic sent to me. Ever. I don’t even want to know what kind of fag clowns you’re hanging out with……..Iv never even seen Reddit. Didn’t even know what it was until a guy explained it to me a few wks ago. Sounds like your into dicks to me.

The human body taking a side track for 1 weigh in can be from countless things and biology being what it is lots of reasons can be put forth and none of them may be right. I only track long term trends and fluctuations. Do that enough and the short term side track may be found out. If it happens again next Easter then you will know Easter was to blame.

@GlennGugliaJr, keep on dieting because you’ve come a long way from your starting spot.

What’s your goal here? If you keep up the cut you’ll be in a great position to rebound. Just need to keep plugging away. Congrats!

Cage

3 pounds is water you fucking mamaluke

Right, what else could it be?

Did he really think it was muscle or fat when the rest of his diet stayed the same. He even said he "indulged" on Easter.

Not to mention the arrogance on a guy that looks like THAT and asks questions like this.

If new guys read more than they post, they might actually learn something and create a physique they can be proud of. I spent years reading through this forum and its archives before I even made an account and I still have a lot to learn. There's a treasure trove of information on this site but guys like this just need their hand held when crossing the street. They're doing nothing more than cluttering the forum and inviting more useless posts.

Had to google that one

;)
I remember it from 'Out for Justice' with Seagal 😄

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear