over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness financials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well according to the president of mexico in a recent press conference - we are the one with the problems, so must just be us wierdos here in USA with the distorted perception lol. maybe I am projecting from my sub conscience, and think its weird because I am of draculas complexion and am self conscious about my model legs
lol I’m not a fan of them either. Although you don’t see speedos as much as the shorts that look more like briefs now.

No. The solution is to not participate or affirm their delusions and fetishes in any way shape or form. We don’t provide vomit stalls in public places for those with bulimia.
We don’t provide safe havens for sexual predators and perverts.

So, your proposal is to deny them entrance to the gyms and all sports centers?

What needs to be done is simply rename the bathrooms to AMAB and AFAB....your welcome, just hit me up if you need anymore good ideas.

I'll probably get banned for saying this, but oh well.

Since we're on the topic of gym bathrooms; you know who else (besides women) doesn't want to see a bunch of mens asses and dicks when they go to the bathroom? ME.
I'm so fucking sick of these guys that walk around completely naked in the locker room like it's no big deal. I've seen guys standing naked at the urinal taking a piss. WTF?? For some reason a lot of these gyms are set up so that you have to walk passed the lockers/showers to get to the urinals (why????).
And we all know who I'm talking about. It's the guys that are 60 years and older. My theory is that they weren’t allowed to be gay back in the old days, so they get as close as they can by doing this stuff.
If you feel comfortable being naked with other men like that you are gay/bisexual to some degree, don't try to convince me otherwise.
I saw a guy naked blow drying his balls with the hair dryer at planet fitness once.

But yeah those dumbasses that even brush their teeth and shave buck ass naked in the locker room, definitely getting some type of jollies from it.

What needs to be done is simply rename the bathrooms to AMAB and AFAB....your welcome, just hit me up if you need anymore good ideas.
That means you're gonna go in the bathroom and see this 👀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412_113058_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412_113058_Reddit.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 38
I saw a guy naked blow drying his balls with the hair dryer at planet fitness once.

But yeah those dumbasses that even brush their teeth and shave buck ass naked in the locker room, definitely getting some type of jollies from it.
😡

They represent less than 1% of the US population, so who cares.

Also you’re not in the US, and there’s no planet fitness franchises where you live, so not really an issue you need to concern yourself with.

My proposal? Yeah, a male going into girls and women’s spaces should be beaten to the brink of death, castrated banned and thrown in prison.
You cannot rehabilitate a predator.

If he’s confused and denies reality he’s crazy and should be in a mental institution. My proposal used to be common sense.
I should be surprised this is even a question unfortunately people have bowed down to these vermin.

My proposal is that it’s not society’s job to participate in delusions and fetishes.
Laws should protect the vulnerable

Where did he or anyone say that men who pretend to be woman can't use gyms? People are saying men should not go in woman's bathrooms.

Society is obsessed with identifying and labeling people as "victims" and "opressors." People love pretending to be victims, if you can paint yourself as a victim you can get lots of sympathy, attention, and have others pay for all your stuff. A big problem with society we promote and reinforce absurd behavior because we are afraid of being called a name ..."bigot"etc.

Nah you guys showed your true colors as expected.

They represent less than 1% of the US population, so who cares.

Also you’re not in the US, and there’s no planet fitness franchises where you live, so not really an issue you need to concern yourself with.
They’re the smallest group and everyone has to cater to a mental illness.
The bigot part for acknowledging biology is classic, shows how bad the western countries are going with thinking this freak show stuff is normal

I have zero issues with gay, lesbian, trans or any other of the now 1000 gender/sexual identities. Live your life however you want as long as it doesn’t negatively affect the rest of society. However, like most on here have said, if you’re born with a dick you use the fucking men’s bathroom. Parents having an issue with this who want to protect their children doesn’t make them bigots…. And if you’re born with a dick you play men’s sports. You don’t get to take some estrogen boosters and then go hit women in the face - the fact that this is even a national debate is hilarious and terrifying.

And side note: my girl actually made the point about it being a mental illness to me recently and it’s something I never really thought of before but it absolutely makes sense. I hate to be insensitive but how is it any different than schizophrenia, bi polar or any other psychological disorder? In reality you’re one thing and in your mind you’re another - maybe take some meds and therapy sessions instead of chopping off your wee wee 🤔. But we do live in a free country so like I said up top - do whatever makes you happy as long as it’s not disrupting the rest of society. Like SM said - do we need to make all these concessions for less than 1% of the population? This could be me into a DEI rant but I’ll save that for another time lol…

I would like to take this opportunity to be very brave, come out, and let everyone know that I identify as an attack helicopter. I'd like my own bathroom now please. Thank all you bros for your support!

Attachments

• download (4).jpg
    download (4).jpg
    5 KB · Views: 7
  • download (6).jpg
    download (6).jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
  • download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 7

This is pretty standard at every LA Fitness I have been to where I live. Primarily the elderly men.

The gym I train at now took all the hair dryers out of the Men’s locker room because they got tired of dealing with it.

In their defense they tried signs first. Not even joking. 🤣

I would like to take this opportunity to be very brave, come out, and let everyone know that I identify as an attack helicopter. I'd like my own bathroom now please. Thank all you bros for your support!
Dude I already identify as 12 time Mr. Olympia, I am the best that's ever lived.

Seriously I read an article that somewhere(i forgot where) if you identify as a woman they will put you in a woman's jail. I don't care what you do but if I ever wind up in jail I am just going to say I am a transexual if it gets me into a female jail. I'll dress up like a woman for court and everything.

That means you're gonna go in the bathroom and see this 👀
Man I just go into the locker room to piss. And that is rare, I don't think I ever payed attention to anyone in there. Unless they get in my way like all the mirrors are in front of where I need to wash my hands so sometimes you get kids that are flexing.

100% - I'll be the one to say it. I don't care to be around mentally ill individuals nor people with strange "fetishes". I don't care if they feel excluded.

This happened today I believe. https://www.foxnews.com/us/911-audi...tely-naked-biological-male-womens-locker-room

I would be furious if my wife walked in on this or if I had a daughter. How far we have gone to pandering to mentally ill people. Instead of pushing for help and treatment we now change our standards to cater to those suffering from mental health defects or complete predators.

Apparently you've never been to Thailand...
I’ve heard of the lady body situation there. Looks like nice beaches and night life though but have a wife and 2nd kid on the way so it’s a no go anymore

Apparently you've never been to Thailand...

This is an apples to oranges comparison. I'm about to go again for six weeks for a Muay Thai camp. I've gone annually at a minimum for the past two decades almost.

"Ladyboys" do not attempt to pass themselves off as women nor men in Thailand. They have a "unique" but highly unusual culture where sex work is nearly the only way for extremely agrarian families to get out of poverty. Its' a weird situation. Cross dressing is also extremely common in Thailand - the non "passable" individuals will always utilize their genetic sex restrooms.

Its' a weird situation but these aren't methed out freaks acting incoherently in gym locker rooms. Its' an ingrained part of the culture that as odd as it is yes is ok with "lady boys" but simultaneously massively values traditional familial values.

Bottom line - US Transexual is not the same as a Thai lady boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear