mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca. Does it repair or just mask injury?

I can tell everyone one thing here. I will not run a cycle with out at least a ml of deca and 1iu of HGH at my age. I love the way I look at 53 but it is what it is. Oh, and I carry a bottle of Ibuprofen every where I go even to work lol

Only tried Deca a couple of times, It did help my joints.

But just 500MG Test, nothing else will do the same for me. Within a couple of months all my nagging injuries dissappear (as long as Im not going full balls out)

I can tell everyone one thing here. I will not run a cycle with out at least a ml of deca and 1iu of HGH at my age. I love the way I look at 53 but it is what it is. Oh, and I carry a bottle of Ibuprofen every where I go even to work lol
Do you keep deca in during cruise time as well?

Mask. When you come off pain comes back. First hand experience here.

Can't heal what can't be healed so it certainly can help mask by lubricating the joints. THAT SAID, it promotes an environment similar to an NSAID which are used to facilitate healing via less wear and inflammation so it does in fact promote an environment condusive to healing... providing a injury or issue can be naturally healed. I'll also say the same mechanism is a preventative. Like running oil in a machine. Parts will last longer without wear.

But yeah...if you are bone on bone or torn up in need of surgery...nothing can heal that. That's naive to even think. It may help lessen the issue but the issue is unhealable.

Type-IIx posted this in a thread "AAS/Collagen Synthesis" (post #11) at MESO Rx: "Strong evidence for nandrolone and anavar. Otherwise, use Raloxifene. Good evidence for collagen production."
Come to think of it, I ran Anavar in my last cycle (with test) and my joints felt so much better. They’ve felt worse again since I stopped. I attributed it to added water retention but now I wonder if it was specifically the Anavar

Do you keep deca in during cruise time as well?
I don't cruise I stay on all year for long periods of time. But if I did cruise I would definitely keep it in my cycle. I know of some competitors that only run deca cycles because they feel it keeps them leaner with no estrogen side effects like test. Although, deca durabolin induces prolactin levels that can lead to bloating and nipple secretion. Yes I have seen nipple secretion on a guy that ran a long high deca cycle. Like taking an AI for elevated estrogen levels. You have to take cabergoline for elevated prolactin levels. Not to mention because Deca being a nandrolone reduces the body's production of the sex hormone DHT leading to what we all know as "Deca Dick".

I think it just masks it, Two weeks after stopping deca I started to have shoulder pain and wound up diagnosed with three partially torn tendons which required surgery.

Some aas can help alleviate symptoms but i dont believe they heal anything. Ive had multiple surgeries and long convos with my orthopedic surgeon who can see what a serious difference its had on my tendons. He said my bicep tendon looked like an eldery persons. He described it as being all shriveled up. Hes like yah it should not look like that. That freaked me out a bit.

No aas heal anything. They don’t work that way. They may help expedite recovery with therapy but the drugs actually do the opposite of heal anything. And Iv never once heard of them healing anything for anyone else. They mostly negatively affect ligaments and tendons

Old story: I tore my meniscus in one of my knees grappling years ago. 6 months went by and still a mess and could not get on the mat. I had surgery and a year later still painful and could not return to the mat. Decided to do my first cycle. 10 weeks 200 mg deca a week, 15 mg dianabol a day, tiny bit of SPA oxandrolone at the end. Knee healed solid. Went back on the mat and grappled for years and years and years on that knee. I suspect it was the deca. IDK for sure. I did gain 25 lbs of mass.

No aas heal anything. They don’t work that way. They may help expedite recovery with therapy but the drugs actually do the opposite of heal anything. And Iv never once heard of them healing anything for anyone else. They mostly negatively affect ligaments and tendons
exactly , the logic here is insane
we know anabolics work via certain pathways ONLY (RBC PRODUCTION, PROTEIN SYNTHESIS INCREASE, NITROGEN RETENTION, INTRACELLULAR FLUID RETENTION, ETC)

Mask but it's good particularly when 40 plus.

Just deca dick only thing.

Come to think of it, I ran Anavar in my last cycle (with test) and my joints felt so much better. They’ve felt worse again since I stopped. I attributed it to added water retention but now I wonder if it was specifically the Anavar
Same here.

exactly , the logic here is insane
we know anabolics work via certain pathways ONLY (RBC PRODUCTION, PROTEIN SYNTHESIS INCREASE, NITROGEN RETENTION, INTRACELLULAR FLUID RETENTION, ETC)

well im not saying this is incorrect but...
you can find info on burn patients and anavar. in the other thread there is a study on dogs with hip pain. one inj of wini ia and they were much better and that also mentions horses having similar. to say there there is real info on aas used in healing situations.

i have recovered from various injuries and i feel like the ones i conciously took aas during with the idea to help increase the speed of recovery and healing process i feel like the time with aas may have been better. the idea being they (aas) grow new you. i think we can agree that most here use aas because they do grow more you better then not. no?
lol
;)

I have a vial around somewhere. Only thing is I like my dick to work now and then. It would like for my joints to feel springy again though.

Reactions: LK3
well im not saying this is incorrect but...
you can find info on burn patients and anavar. in the other thread there is a study on dogs with hip pain. one inj of wini ia and they were much better and that also mentions horses having similar. to say there there is real info on aas used in healing situations.

i have recovered from various injuries and i feel like the ones i conciously took aas during with the idea to help increase the speed of recovery and healing process i feel like the time with aas may have been better. the idea being they (aas) grow new you. i think we can agree that most here use aas because they do grow more you better then not. no?
lol
;)
yes i do, i also have experience with equine,canine and feline anabolic admin

Reactions: LK3
We always believed that deca increased collagen synthesis which reduced inflammation and aided healing especially with cartilage...I don't know if there was empirical data to support this supposition but anecdotal evidence did support this notion...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity