over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat loss problem

BB71

Registered
Newbies
Hello, my friend barely eats any carbs about 50 grams per day for months, she eats almost only salad and a little chicken and fish and her weight never changes.

She only eats out with me on Saturday evening and sometimes a pizza on Sunday, and doesn’t lose 1 g.

1.60m tall and 51kg (112 lbs), she is very active from 5am to 10pm in the evening.

Could metabolism be the cause?

Sorry this post is a bit long but I would like to have your help to help her because she hates her body and she want to lose 4 to 5 kg.

Thank you all in advance .

@luki7788 @Shelby @bbxtreme and other please 🙏

First of all we know nothing about her

Secondly blood tests. It seems that due to the "starvation" diet, her metabolism slowed down significantly, which most likely led to hypothyroidism - there may be many reasons, but it is a common situation among women who try to lose weight by starving themselves.

Why would she ever want to lose weight?

Beat me to it. She's already 112. How much lower does she want to be?
I said she only has about 4 kilos to lose but I can't lose a gram she does cardio every day and also weight training in the gym 4 to 5 times a week and she is 47 years old

First of all we know nothing about her

Secondly blood tests. It seems that due to the "starvation" diet, her metabolism slowed down significantly, which most likely led to hypothyroidism - there may be many reasons, but it is a common situation among women who try to lose weight by starving themselves.
Thank you @luki7788 she does cardio every day about 4 times 20 minutes, she is 47 years old and trains in the gym 4 to 5 times a week. She doesn't have any cellulite at all, but her legs are a little strong (they look like water) and she also has an abdomen that she really doesn't like.
She must have 4 kilos to lose but she hasn't been able to lose a gram for months, she can't stand her physique less and less.
Just 3-4 kg less and she would be the happiest.

Thank you @luki7788 she does cardio every day about 4 times 20 minutes, she is 47 years old and trains in the gym 4 to 5 times a week. She doesn't have any cellulite at all, but her legs are a little strong (they look like water) and she also has an abdomen that she really doesn't like.
She must have 4 kilos to lose but she hasn't been able to lose a gram for months, she can't stand her physique less and less.
the only right advice and believe that you won't get any better - find a good coach who will take care of it

There’s no such thing as not eating enough to lose weight.
The body doesn’t stop burning calories ever unless you’re dead.
Your friend isn’t tracking everything that she puts into her mouth.
Go find me a picture of someone with anorexia who just stops losing weight or a fat holocaust survivor. They look like skin and bones.
The metabolism doesn’t slow down enough to really ever think about it being the reason weight loss stalled.
Starvation mode is a myth.
She also sounds like she needs a therapist.

Why does someone who is 10 pounds overweight and hates their body want to lose weight?
How you exactly come up with she is 10 pounds overweight. You want her at 102? You got to be kidding at 5'3". She doesn't have a weight problem, but a body composition problem. Luki is right, hire a coach to educate you more on nutrition.

If she is 5’3” and 110 pounds and thinks she is over weight she has more of a mental/self image problem she needs to fix WAY before worrying about “losing weight”

double her protein and have her start lifting weights HARD , she will get leaner and probably look a lot more like what she wants to be

unless she’s is shooting for the starved nazi concentration camp model look

Pics would definitely help (just weight and height only tell part of the story - different people carry their weight differently)
And a full day or two of typical eating for her.(full details, exact diet, meal timing, etc.)
It also sounds like she's not sleeping enough and might have high cortisol levels, which can definitely impact physique / look.
Also 47 could be peri-menopause so blood work (including all sex hormones) would be smart (it always is, regardless of age).

OP you work with lukki? Why don't you get your friend on the program as well?

Hello, my friend barely eats any carbs about 50 grams per day for months, she eats almost only salad and a little chicken and fish and her weight never changes.

She only eats out with me on Saturday evening and sometimes a pizza on Sunday, and doesn’t lose 1 g.

1.60m tall and 51kg (112 lbs), she is very active from 5am to 10pm in the evening.

Could metabolism be the cause?

Sorry this post is a bit long but I would like to have your help to help her because she hates her body and she want to lose 4 to 5 kg.

Thank you all in advance .

@luki7788 @Shelby @bbxtreme and other please 🙏
Tell her to hire @Shelby or Andrew Vu as they know women’s physiques.

But as someone who has helped a lot of females prep, to me I would be willing to bet she’s tanked her metabolism.

In this spot we want to “build” the metabolism by eating often and doing consistent things. Most females I’ve helped usually try to just “eat less” and “eat less often” this leads to slowing of the metabolism.

Why does someone who is 10 pounds overweight and hates their body want to lose weight?
Hey smart ass,
You wrote vague worthless thread and gave 0 relevant info and NOW you want to snap back at someone?
Who the hell are you? lol

Is this 47 year old woman who hates her body named Mike?

Sounds super easy to figure out to me…

Step 1 - Count EVERY calorie you consume
Step 2 - Do a full blood panel covering everything

If she’s working out, doing cardio and still not losing the undesirable weight she’s consuming too many calories.

In the other hand, if you’ve tracked all calories and she’s truly in a deficit then the bloodwork will let you know where the issue is….

It’s really that simple….

Cage

I’ve known women that “sneak” Calories at night. They tell you what they eat but neglect to admit to the candy/snack food. A lot of times they are getting 500+ calories the don’t tell you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131