over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat loss problem

If someone is 5’3” 113lbs and considers themselves 10lbs “overweight” then it sounds like the focus should be more on adding muscle rather then stripping her down to nothing. You haven’t put up any pics but if she’s that insecure about herself at that size it sounds like the psychological aspect of her body dysmorphia should be addressed before anything else

Tell her to hire @Shelby or Andrew Vu as they know women’s physiques.

But as someone who has helped a lot of females prep, to me I would be willing to bet she’s tanked her metabolism.

In this spot we want to “build” the metabolism by eating often and doing consistent things. Most females I’ve helped usually try to just “eat less” and “eat less often” this leads to slowing of the metabolism.
A lot of people say it's a myth. But starvation diets eat muscle and lower thyroid for survival. IMHO she needs to rebuild muscle and not look at the scale. Just eat close to maintenance for a while. Than if she wants to burn off the belly fat do it right.

As @luki7788 stated, TSH does not tell you much. It's like trying to tell if a man has low, optimal or high testosterone levels by only looking at LH/FSH and ignoring total/free testosterone.

TSH is a pituitary hormone like LH/FSH AKA the brain messenger for thyroid hormone. We need to look at FREE T4 and FREE T3, as well as symptoms or lack of them.

At 47, if she's already menopausal (no periods for over a year). Then her estradiol will be very low or undetectable. This leads to body composition changes such as fat gain (especially in the waist area). A shift from the feminine hour glass shape (low waist to hip ratio) and more of the android fat pattern (thin about how older ladies fat shift from the butt and into the stomach area). Lower HGH levels also contribute to this.

Low estradiol = lower leptin = slower metabolism and more cravings/snacking = fat gains = menopausal body (IE she slowly turns into an "old lady"). That's the aging process. Proper HRT stops this phenomenon.

If she's still having periods aka menstrual cycle, she needs to test ESTRADIOL+TESTOSTERONE on day 14 of the cycle and progesterone on day 21 of the cycle. Those are your peak production days for each hormone respectively. Day 1 is the day the period starts and she notices bleeding. This is tricky in perimenopause since cycles can be very erratic and shorter/longer than the typical "28 day" cycle in a normal pre-menopausal woman.

Also, it is essential for man or woman to lift weights as they focus on fat loss to preserve muscle/body composition and discourage the body from tapping into skeletal muscle for energy. In a deficit, your body will use not just fat, but also muscle for fuel. Lifting weights helps spare the muscle from this and can also assist with burning calories.

I would have loved @Shelby it for my girlfriend but unfortunately I am in France and live on a minimum wage and Mr Macron is impoverishing us more and more with the increase in prices and the increase in taxes, the days are very very complicated
I hear you. Just be mindful that people and great minds on here such as @Shelby @Black Beard and @luki7788 get paid for their knowledge as professionals.

You’ve been given some very valuable advice here that most would have to pay a substantial amount for. I sincerely hope you listen to it.

That goes for anyone on here.

Tell her to go talk to a plastic surgeon for her waist...did you read page 2 I drifted off as it got all complicated and shit they talk about hormones, cortisol, starving, metabolism...what does all that even mean jk bro but yea cool sculpting or something. I think she sneaks in calories personally I had a roommate say the same thing can't lose weight and then I was in here room and was like what are these potato chip bags doing in the trash. Or she is thinking she eats less than she does. I've also dated a 5'2" girl who was 120lbs and was really lean and she was tiny. She could eat more food than me and not gain a pound. So tell your friend to be more like my old gf when she was 18. kidding again... I think she should get herself in order and might need some hrt. They have clinics that specialize in dealing with just women and like bbx said...listen to those guys. If she is eating 1600 cals a day and then blowing cals up two days on the weekend. Well...plastic surgeon.

I hear you. Just be mindful that people and great minds on here such as @Shelby @Black Beard and @luki7788 get paid for their knowledge as professionals.

You’ve been given some very valuable advice here that most would have to pay a substantial amount for. I sincerely hope you listen to it.

That goes for anyone on here.
Members were so eager to help this guy who has contributed nothing of value to Professional Muscle. This is his second time asking us to fix the weight loss problem of a 'friend'.

But if someone makes a thread asking for help building a diet or cycle they immediately get criticized and told to search.

What am I missing? Why is this situation different? I'm 100% serious here, I don't get it.

Members were so eager to help this guy who has contributed nothing of value to Professional Muscle. This is his second time asking us to fix the weight loss problem of a 'friend'.

But if someone makes a thread asking for help building a diet or cycle they immediately get criticized and told to search.

What am I missing? Why is this situation different? I'm 100% serious here, I don't get it.
He was clever/smart and tagged us. That’s what got everyone’s attention.

But I agree with you as lately on here it’s wild what is getting attention and what is not.

I admit that it’s made me be a bit cold on here lately with my responses. You want to help everyone who is “serious”, but distinguishing between who is, and who is not becomes work, especially when guys like us are on here simply to pay it forward and help others.

Hopefully everyone got the undertone from my post above as that is what I was “really” trying to say. Don’t waste the vets time on here with frivolous stuff because when that happens we post less.

@MikeFr I have to ask… if @luki7788 is your coach, was this thread (and your second one in the pro section) really necessary?

IMG_7740.jpeg

I'm going to assume she has the same problem as most skinny fat women in the gym are afflicted with. IMO she doesn't need to lose more weight. She needs more protein, like at least 120 g/d, less cardio and more weight training.

I don’t mind sharing my past experiences with new members. Granted I’m no one special…. I was new many moons ago and definitely asked some dumb questions.

Matter of fact I still remember my first thread I started. It wasn’t on this forum though. It was something along the lines of is this a good cycle…

Week 1 - 125mg Test E
Week 2 - 125mg Test E
Week 3 - 250mg Test E
Week 4 - 250mg Test E
Week 5 - 500mg Test E
Week 6 - 500mg Test E
Week 7 - 250mg Test E

Etc, pyramiding on back down to 125mg/wk. In essence, one 10ml vial of QV Test Ethanate.

Naturally, I was blasted and told to search… I did just that and learned a lot more that way in all honesty… I understand people get annoyed with basic questions that have been beat to death. Long time vets of the game have pretty much seen and heard it all and become jaded.

I’ll help anyone if they’re willing to listen…

Cage

First of all up her fats, she eats only carbs and little protein - easy way to fuck up (if not yet) her hormones

B) up the protein

2) do the bloods.

Especially thyroid

did you read page 2 I drifted off as it got all complicated and shit they talk about hormones, cortisol, starving, metabolism...what does all that even mean jk bro but yea cool sculpting or something
If you’re too dense to understand the complexity of the human body, just don’t say anything at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131