over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is high test needed to grow big and lean

can’t tell if srs the dude is a big mfer pushing 235lbs…

underwear models otoh are like 6’2 180lbs soaking wet
Yea, he is massive, particularly for an actor. He looks bigger than Chris Hemsworth was at his biggest.

just curious what doses did you need to grow to your current size?

I didn't need a certain dose to grow to my current size. I have used a spectrum of doses. Obviously you need more to grow then you do to maintain. It's hard to say because of my varied doses and inconsistency with my nutrition over the years. It's not like I used 300mg then 500mg then 700mg and I got to 900mg and thought yes this is the dose I needed to attain that size. My usage was all over the place. 1st cycle was tren and dbol at low doses but fucking tren in your 1st cycle who does that. 2nd cycle was high doses of test and deca which was totally unneeded. Then just a complete mix.

Muscle maturity is very real but I have come off plenty of times and used low doses and looked great (for me). Some of my best looks I have had have been on 300-750mg total AAS. Other times I have felt this is a good look for me at around 1.2-1.5g. The most I have used has been over 2 grams but I can safely state I didn't need that to build what I have built. It's hard for me to answer exactly but I feel I can state 1 gram total is plenty for me to attain my look. It's not like when I used 1.5g I grew 20 pounds more and I used 2g and grew another 15 pounds. It's never really worked that way for me. I have looked worse on some higher dosed cycles for example. For me it's about picking the right compounds at the right (usually low to moderate) doses to avoid side effects and just putting the work in.

Genetics vary massively but most people could attain the sort of look you want on 400-1000mg as long as they put the work in. If you want to use more go for it and go with 1500mg it doesn't really matter. You just need a base of hormones and nothing complex and you can be big and lean if you are consistent with everything over the long term. I would recommend starting low and building up over time and not doing what I did and being all over the place and going high to low to moderate to low to high and not being consistent in my earlier years.

I didn't need a certain dose to grow to my current size. I have used a spectrum of doses. Obviously you need more to grow then you do to maintain. It's hard to say because of my varied doses and inconsistency with my nutrition over the years. It's not like I used 300mg then 500mg then 700mg and I got to 900mg and thought yes this is the dose I needed to attain that size. My usage was all over the place. 1st cycle was tren and dbol at low doses but fucking tren in your 1st cycle who does that. 2nd cycle was high doses of test and deca which was totally unneeded. Then just a complete mix.

Muscle maturity is very real but I have come off plenty of times and used low doses and looked great (for me). Some of my best looks I have had have been on 300-750mg total AAS. Other times I have felt this is a good look for me at around 1.2-1.5g. The most I have used has been over 2 grams but I can safely state I didn't need that to build what I have built. It's hard for me to answer exactly but I feel I can state 1 gram total is plenty for me to attain my look. It's not like when I used 1.5g I grew 20 pounds more and I used 2g and grew another 15 pounds. It's never really worked that way for me. I have looked worse on some higher dosed cycles for example. For me it's about picking the right compounds at the right (usually low to moderate) doses to avoid side effects and just putting the work in.

Genetics vary massively but most people could attain the sort of look you want on 400-1000mg as long as they put the work in. If you want to use more go for it and go with 1500mg it doesn't really matter. You just need a base of hormones and nothing complex and you can be big and lean if you are consistent with everything over the long term. I would recommend starting low and building up over time and not doing what I did and being all over the place and going high to low to moderate to low to high and not being consistent in my earlier years.
thanks for that input i ask because u have a physique similar to him…

@juiceddunk2.0 agreed that it shouldn’t take anywhere near 1.5 grams of gear to get that particular size

The "bodybuilding influencers" compete among themselves wrt how little test they use, it has to be under 300mg to fit in their bro clique, otherwise you're an abuser lol. Never mind the 2 grams of other shit they use to compensate. It's silly.

this has been debated a lot on various forums but i want to know from ur personal experiences….

can a guy with average genetics and average height 5’10-6’0 grow to be big with low test high anabolics? by big im talkin 220-235lbs lean or shredded

I’ll give an example cycle
300 test
1 gram primo or eq
1 gram npp or deca…

with maybe adrol or dbol thrown in
Get back under your bridge troll. Boring fucking cunt.

man that’s what I’m sayin…

like i don’t understand why running 2Gs of test is now making ppl physique worse or “soft” …

isn’t it the other way around? I’m confused at just from reading the victor black thread now tbh

hopefully @madg can chime in
You do realize that "take as much test as you can handle without an AI" means different dosages for different people right?
For one guy that might mean 250 test, for another guy that might mean a gram, also you do realize that once you start leveraging in primo and masteron those can actually bring that testosterone dosage ceiling up? You do blood work and find out and adjust as you need.

You do realize that "take as much test as you can handle without an AI" means different dosages for different people right?
For one guy that might mean 250 test, for another guy that might mean a gram, also you do realize that once you start leveraging in primo and masteron those can actually bring that testosterone dosage ceiling up? You do blood work and find out and adjust as you need.
gotchya then it makes sense why a lot of bodybuilders add primo or mast in order to get by with more test like u said

ain’t nobody growing on 250 test tho lol

why the hell are people so afraid of the test when it is much safer than deca, eq, primo or any other steroid... I will never understand it

if you want to know if it's possible, try it because no one will answer this question and give you 100% certainty.
I keep my test fairly low because I know my limits with it. The first side I get is very oily skin. Then comes the deep cystic acne. That stuff hurts and can leave scars. So for me, 300 test is about my limit unless I want to throw in some accutane. I’ve done that in the past but it’s just not ideal. I’m way better off running 200 test and 500 deca. I just get a lot less sides that way.

I definitely agree with you that everyone needs to just feel things out for themselves. Everyone is different and OPs question does not have a one size fits all answer.

I keep my test fairly low because I know my limits with it. The first side I get is very oily skin. Then comes the deep cystic acne. That stuff hurts and can leave scars. So for me, 300 test is about my limit unless I want to throw in some accutane. I’ve done that in the past but it’s just not ideal. I’m way better off running 200 test and 500 deca. I just get a lot less sides that way.

I definitely agree with you that everyone needs to just feel things out for themselves. Everyone is different and OPs question does not have a one size fits all answer.
do u think limiting ur test dose will keep u from maximizing gains?

Touche. Whats he supposed to do? Tell the interviewer "Yea I did a 20 week cycle of 500mg Test with 300mg Primo in order to prepare for the role and now im cruising on 250MG of Test E with 2iU of GH"

I think I said that because being a mild gearhead, I know what it takes to build a physique like that.

His physique doesnt even match his role. He looks like an ultra muscular underwear model, not a Major in the US Army police or a drifter. Its pretty goofy.:ROFLMAO:
I wonder how many of these actors really even know? They probably have a nutritionist/coach that tells them what to do and they just do it. Here take 1cc of this and 1cc of that on Monday and Thursday. And take 2 of these pills every day 🤷🏻‍♂️

do u think limiting ur test dose will keep u from maximizing gains?
I’m not really sure. I don’t try to get absolutely massive anyway. Right now I’m easily 215 at 6’ tall and pretty low BF%. I can see myself getting 10lbs heavier at the most. Also, I’ll be 45 soon so I’m doing good where I’m at.

Attachments

• IMG_9072.jpeg
    IMG_9072.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 58
I wonder how many of these actors really even know? They probably have a nutritionist/coach that tells them what to do and they just do it. Here take 1cc of this and 1cc of that on Monday and Thursday. And take 2 of these pills every day 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah from what I hear these guys really have no idea, their trainers and docs just give them shots a couple times a week. You think Chris Hemsworth is using UGL and pinning himself? It’s all prescribed and from the doc. They might be unknowledgeable and just think it is “TRT”. The Jack Reacher guy didn’t know the difference between TRT and steroids in his Reddit AMA. I’d bet he really doesn’t know 🤷‍♂️
These guys have everything taken care of in their lives for them. From food to driving

of course none of us are here to be 185lb twinks but some are misguided thinking that running ifbb pro cycle is necessary for being 230 ripped
There are a few of us lol. I can confirm .5cc Ed if prop works very well for being a 185lb very lean twink.

Saw an interview with the Reacher actor, dude is claiming TRT only.....:rolleyes::cautious:
At least he’s admitting to TRT, just saw an interview where Cena is claiming he’s natty and test levels are naturally in the high 800’s and he doesn’t need TRT yet….

Again, I’ve said it before, I GET IT. You can’t admit to juicing bc of all your movies, sponsors, kids that look up to you, etc.
But come on. We all know you’re on at least TRT.

Bruh I saw an interview with the Rock and he totes said he’s naturals. 🧢
Another one who says he’s natty and leads all his young followers to believe his physique is attainable through his bs “dues paid”

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131