over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is high test needed to grow big and lean

It's a game of losing, retaining, or gaining. Different doses for everyone regarding those goals.

How could he miss it when he read your post where you quoted me?
You claimed he says he’s natural(which really doesn’t matter btw). Where did the Rock say he’s natural?
Bc he likes to start shit with me in random threads. Forgot to block him.

You claimed he’s natty in an interview. I responded assuming you were right….
You can post the interview if you’d like.

The rock has stated that he used steroids when he was young and he didn't even know what he was doing. I don't know if that turned into "now, I am old and I know what I am doing". If he did he never said it that I have heard. I am sure his interviews come with stipulations that include don't talk about steroids. While if he ever came out and said "I was doing steroids" it would be kinda a no shit moment for everyone on this site but I bet the public would be surprised. I know Joe Rogan gives him shit for the rock not telling people he does steroids and the Rock hasn't tried to sue him. Plus Rogan does his homework on people he doesn't just talk out his ass. Not that I am cool with one steroid user outing another one but people do this.

Have you seen the rock at 16 he was just as big then, he looks like some dude that just turned 30, its like he doesn't age(that much). He pretty much has unlimited funds to make sure he looks good and can probably write it off. I am sure some people on this site do to.

All that being said I have known guys that take steroids themselves and when an athlete pops for juice he doesn't like them because they are a bad influence for his kids.

Bc he likes to start shit with me in random threads. Forgot to block him.

You claimed he’s natty in an interview. I responded assuming you were right….
You can post the interview if you’d like.
Go back and reread it. I was joking. I used the words bruh and totes and put a 🧢 at the end.

why the hell are people so afraid of the test when it is much safer than deca, eq, primo or any other steroid... I will never understand it

if you want to know if it's possible, try it because no one will answer this question and give you 100% certainty.
Test is King!!!!

test is best for a reason. you will grow on high test, it's tried and true. and to be frank I think you'd be hard pressed to put on slabs of muscle without it. Test/EQ/Nand/Primo imo are the best offseason compounds in our arsenal

Yeah from what I hear these guys really have no idea, their trainers and docs just give them shots a couple times a week. You think Chris Hemsworth is using UGL and pinning himself? It’s all prescribed and from the doc. They might be unknowledgeable and just think it is “TRT”. The Jack Reacher guy didn’t know the difference between TRT and steroids in his Reddit AMA. I’d bet he really doesn’t know 🤷‍♂️
These guys have everything taken care of in their lives for them. From food to driving
Well considering you can get 200mg T, 200mg deca/wk plus 50mg anavar/day with 2-4 pharma hgh all from the "HRT" clinic there is a chance some of these guys are not intentional lying and really believe they are on "TRT."

At the end of the day I couldn't care less about these shows/movies let alone what these hollywierd people take. If anything I think movies and sports need MORE GEAR.

I prefer test alone because it's healthier but deca only seems to make me grow better, tren alone both makes me grow better and makes me leaner and more freaky looking. Superdrol alone would make me grow better but it wrecks my appetite and gives me more negative sides than positives after a few days.

Impossible to say for sure but I feel like you can easily get maxed out on steroids with zero actual testosterone. Why couldn't you? Think of a combo of steroids vs just testosterone, any dose (take 10 grams for all I care, take whatever), and compare in your mind with a combo of say,

Tren
Trest
Nandrolones
Anadrol
Plus or minus nything you wish

What exactly would test bring to the table that is absolutely exclusive to testosterone? Forget health, think muscle growth only. Not much, you can have the estrogens from other products just as one example.

Before anyone says I advocate for no test. That's not at all what I'm doing. This is just a thought experiment.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear