Biceps 6 sets, triceps 6, forearms 4

More work and steps in

Abs 4 sets, lower back 4 sets, obliques 4 sets

125 mgs sus250, 150 eq imed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503-025721.png
    Screenshot_20240503-025721.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 6
I’m not asking this to hate, but out of curiosity as we all have our reasons for bodybuilding.

Where do you believe all your aggression stems from? You reference it a lot in your post and your Facebook is full of post regarding it along with books around the subject.

Is this an outlet for you to try and control it?

As others have said- you’re only posting pics of your breakfast foods, not your full day of eating. A lot of guys would be willing to critique and help if we understood where you were coming from likely.

I’m not asking this to hate, but out of curiosity as we all have our reasons for bodybuilding.

Where do you believe all your aggression stems from? You reference it a lot in your post and your Facebook is full of post regarding it along with books around the subject.

As others have said- you’re only posting pics of your breakfast foods, not your full day of eating. A lot of guys would be willing to critique and help if we understood where you were coming from likely.
He's probably put me on ignore. Imagine trying to be a bodybuilder like he is and blocking one of the best minds here, not following the diet @b-boy gave him, etc.

Maybe it's a communication style most men don't write idk you tell me. I think males using hormones can relate more to females bc of hormonal fluctuations, way more than guys who dont, and get better at controlling them, and saving it for the gym....

Grew up wrestling. Used to box. Love watching mostly heavyweight fights, Bowe, Holy Field, Foreman, Morrison, Ali, but as you said ;thats the past and lets focus on moving forward and not be restrained by the past..

Breakfast foods..wrong thread, not posting breakfast foods . Am logging on cronometer . That is probably the first foods seen as dont usually scroll down . I like learning this for L2bb.

Side delts 6 sets, rear delts 6 sets, front delts 4 sets, traps five sets, neck four sets

Work steps in

Plan is to eat less today, no cardio..
Achieved and if I eat anything , it's added into tomorrow's cronometer

Plan next week is continue on lower carbs , high fats , around 3 k calories..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505-042543.png
    Screenshot_20240505-042543.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 5
Maybe it's a communication style most men don't write idk you tell me. I think males using hormones can relate more to females bc of hormonal fluctuations, way more than guys who dont, and get better at controlling them, and saving it for the gym....

Grew up wrestling. Used to box. Love watching mostly heavyweight fights, Bowe, Holy Field, Foreman, Morrison, Ali, but as you said ;thats the past and lets focus on moving forward and not be restrained by the past..

Breakfast foods..wrong thread, not posting breakfast foods . Am logging on cronometer . That is probably the first foods seen as dont usually scroll down . I like learning this for L2bb.

Side delts 6 sets, rear delts 6 sets, front delts 4 sets, traps five sets, neck four sets

Work steps in

Plan is to eat less today, no cardio..
Achieved and if I eat anything , it's added into tomorrow's cronometer

Plan next week is continue on lower carbs , high fats , around 3 k calories..
They are wanting you to post the entire day logged on cronometer which requires a few screenshots. If you look at my log I post the entire day of eating and it takes 2 to 3 screenshots per day logged. It's nothing hard to do.

Quads hams , adductors...day

Work steps in....started new job..may go back to previous but on feet way more...right knee hurting...could be lack of e2...bc of all the testing ive seen with equipoise, it lowers estrogen a lot.

Chest , lats, both 6 sets..mid back 5 sets

Nutrition good except ate some mexican chips then did cardio to burn them

Cardio 20-25 mins

125 mgs sus250, 125 mgs eq

Cardio 15-20 mins

Biceps triceps, forearms 6 sets at least..did some intensity techniques, dropsets

I really do not want to throw in estrogen cream but right knee is hurting. It gets this way when estrogen is low. if it helps, I have to start very small bc last time on a full dose seemed extremely emotional and aggressive, which it causes. Girlfriend proved that today holy fuck.

If this keeps this up, with this new job , I'm going to have to try estrogen cream. I'm not doing orals right now bc alt is 160, ast like 79...taking milk thistle and just started nac. Plus low e2 causes cholesterol to worsen. Will dose Tudca 500-750 a day if use oral again, and some days will take a 250 mgs Tudca.

Cardio 15 mins

work not many steps in

This videos have been posted before in here. For learning purposes....

Glutes (rigged hip extension) 6 sets--raised lbs used

Hip flexors 6 sets,

Calves(donkey calve raises setup) 6 sets,

reverse calves with db 6 sets

Brutal day..Hip extension takes a lot out ~

Nutrition good...

Everything going nice and smoothly..volume has increased...

Vote for me...unless your competing against...its free to vote click free vote then do a facebook vote... https://mrhealthandfit.com/2024/john-smeton

Cardio 15 mins

work not many steps in

This videos have been posted before in here. For learning purposes....

Glutes (rigged hip extension) 6 sets--raised lbs used

Hip flexors 6 sets,

Calves(donkey calve raises setup) 6 sets,

reverse calves with db 6 sets

Brutal day..Hip extension takes a lot out ~

Nutrition good...

Everything going nice and smoothly..volume has increased...

Vote for me...unless your competing against...its free to vote click free vote then do a facebook vote... https://mrhealthandfit.com/2024/john-smeton
I’m going to be real; nothing here was “brutal” in the slightest. If this is what your training is like you need to seriously re evaluate what you’re doing.

Are you ever going to post a full day of your diet?

@Love_to_Bodybuild why do you keep refusing help? Some of the best minds here want to help you for free. Explain to us why you don't want our help.

Cardio first thing 15 mins

125 sust250,125 eq....Intutition told me to take it slow moving up in dose so am...

work steps in.... might stop writing this..I work every single day usually..Ive had six days off since Jan 14th....

side delts, 6 sets , rear delts 6 sets, front delts 4 sets, traps 5-6 sets, neck 3 sets

nutrition was fat burning zone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joints feeling better..well right knee...cut the raloxifene, thinking it was that..dont know if ralox e2 to lower in joints or not bc it is the only serm that puts estrogen in joints. Maybe it was that

cardio 15 mins

work steps in

quads -6 sets... two sets hack squats in between leg extensions..
hams seated leg curl-one leg at a time- and then both legs-different machines
adductors 6 sets

nutrition- a bit more carbs than been doing...

Cardio first thing 15 mins

125 sust250,125 eq....Intutition told me to take it slow moving up in dose so am...

work steps in.... might stop writing this..I work every single day usually..Ive had six days off since Jan 14th....

side delts, 6 sets , rear delts 6 sets, front delts 4 sets, traps 5-6 sets, neck 3 sets

nutrition was fat burning zone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joints feeling better..well right knee...cut the raloxifene, thinking it was that..dont know if ralox e2 to lower in joints or not bc it is the only serm that puts estrogen in joints. Maybe it was that

cardio 15 mins

work steps in

quads -6 sets... two sets hack squats in between leg extensions..
hams seated leg curl-one leg at a time- and then both legs-different machines
adductors 6 sets

nutrition- a bit more carbs than been doing...
Do you have me or @danieltx blocked or are you just not answering?…

Maybe @bbxtreme could ask for me, as I know he’s responded to you (as long as this isn’t breaking any rules)

Do you have me or @danieltx blocked or are you just not answering?…

Maybe @bbxtreme could ask for me, as I know he’s responded to you (as long as this isn’t breaking any rules)
I would guess that he has you guys blocked as he usually responds to post. 🤷🏿

@aHarness this is a teaching videos not a show off video. Not saying I won't do a video with heavy weights but it's a teaching thing...

@danieltx This log is to help whoever wants it. Physics of resistance exercise is one of most important I see fellow bbers, gym goers, doing incorrectly. I did squats, deads, bench, then advice of Dorian Yates , did more decline barbell , but then physics were incorrect. Since two to three years ago changed exercises, and it took time, years to eliminate some and add in others. Ha

ve been injury free for most part , allowing to progress further bc used to always get injured .

Physics of the exercise are more important than than picking an exercise that hits 70 percent of the muscle but with a high injury percent, like barbell bench. Each bodyparts has certain physics for highest percentage of results, least percent of injury.

If you want to help you can vote this daily with a free vote than go to FB vote

@aHarness this is a teaching videos not a show off video. Not saying I won't do a video with heavy weights but it's a teaching thing...

@danieltx This log is to help whoever wants it. Physics of resistance exercise is one of most important I see fellow bbers, gym goers, doing incorrectly. I did squats, deads, bench, then advice of Dorian Yates , did more decline barbell , but then physics were incorrect. Since two to three years ago changed exercises, and it took time, years to eliminate some and add in others. Ha

ve been injury free for most part , allowing to progress further bc used to always get injured .

Physics of the exercise are more important than than picking an exercise that hits 70 percent of the muscle but with a high injury percent, like barbell bench. Each bodyparts has certain physics for highest percentage of results, least percent of injury.

If you want to help you can vote this daily with a free vote than go to FB vote

If the videos you posted aren't your actual training then post some real training videos - post your real work sets.

You guys have mistaken the intent of this thread. He is looking for attention, not critiques. Not trying to be a dick.

It doesn’t matter what any of us ask or how many times we ask it.

@Love_to_Bodybuild I get it as this is your outlet in life. Nothing wrong with that. We all do this for different reasons and at different levels.

If you ever do decide you want input or help you know there are guys here willing to give it. I personally think you might surprise yourself if you took things up a level and followed the plan @b-boy has tried to give you.

You guys have mistaken the intent of this thread. He is looking for attention, not critiques. Not trying to be a dick.

@Love_to_Bodybuild I get it as this is your outlet in life. Nothing wrong with that. We all do this for different reasons and at different levels.

If you ever do decide you want input or help you know there are guys here willing to give it. I personally think you might

If you ever do decide you want input or help you know there are guys here willing to give it. I personally think you might surprise yourself if you took things up a level and followed the plan @b-boy has tried to give you.

The reason this thread was started was suggestion of B-boy, which I greatly appreciate. It's a different time now, and no the reason isn't for attention. It's to keep track and help others. If you don't think you can learn, or help out, then why even come here ?

Example I hurt my pec, tie in on third set decline db press, started at 65...needed to start at 60, I was following bboys thread of going a tad heavier...then went to 80 then 85...at 85 it hurt.....ended up doing last three sets cable presses....feeling it out .....

Two shoulder wos ago did 80 lbs the whole stack front decline neutral grip presses, hurt same area......got to start lighter..20-30 rep sets starting out....and feel it out untill it heals...

Lesson is high reps are fine...few years or so research shows high reps to failure, yes 20,25,30 reps , can build same amount as of muscle as 8-12.

Old research shows must be 6-12 for hypertrophy..hogwash....do I do 8-12 sometimes, esp after 1-2-3 sets of higher reps...sure.. you get the lesson

“If you don't think you can learn, or help out, then why even come here ?”

We do think we can help out. But you ignore any advice or questions we have.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131