mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Sometimes questions are asked if anyone is curious about what my current diet looks like:

1. 120g oats, omelet 350ml egg whites, 180g chicken breast, 4 slices of whole grain bread (approx. 40g carbs), 40g pineapple (slice from a can)

2.PRE WORKOUT - 150g rice flakes, 75g whey, 100g banana (a bit of skimmed whipped cream)+NOVORAPID

INTRA:

5g taurine

10g of creatine

30g EAA

25g carbs

3. POST MEAL - 70g of semolina, 50g of rice cakes, 50g of sugar-free jam, two 50g wheat rolls, 200g of chicken breast, 50g of whey, 1 small apple (with semolina inside)+NOVORAPID

4.100g rice, 350g chicken pies

5.100g rice, 350g chicken pies

6,500g Skyr frozen yogurt

Once a week, on the day of leg training I add an additional 30g of oatmeal and 100-200g of rice

of course the weight of everything is given before cooking because that's how we do it in Europe - it's the most accurate method

12-14,000 steps a day, including 40 minutes of cardio in the morning on the treadmill

I am recomping very slowly week by week I see that I am losing fat and the weight is similar or is decreasing slightly - I will probably maintain this routine until the end of the year with some short periods where I will increase the kcal by 400-500 for 3-5 weeks and I will he went back to the basic diet just wants to get rid of the very lean state and maintain it for a long time

GEAR:
-test+primo
-gh
-novorapid

in the morning before cardio:
-30mg yohimbine
-500mcg gh frag
-10mg cadarin
-16mg salbutamol (added from 3 days ago)

Attachments

• IMG_0479.jpeg
    IMG_0479.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0481.jpeg
    IMG_0481.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0483.jpeg
    IMG_0483.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0491.jpeg
    IMG_0491.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0492.jpeg
    IMG_0492.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0493.jpeg
    IMG_0493.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 91
That diet seems pretty low carb compared to what you've eaten in the past. Is there a reason for that other than your recovery?

I had an idea and I wanted to hear your opinion.

As some people probably know I have my own forum but it is in Polish and many people wrote to me to have more of my activities in English. So I came up with the idea of doing a section in English. I know that many people are also afraid to show themselves in public because in Poland there is no problem with it and using gear is not against the law but in many parts of the world people have problems with it and my forum is private and I don't want anyone I don't want there there is no access there (symbolic monthly fee of $7 per month), so many people could keep their logs there without fear.
If there was interest I would also upload materials in English (now there are over 200 substantive video materials in Polish so at least the same number could be posted in English)

I wanted to know what you think about it
I would 100% be interested

That diet seems pretty low carb compared to what you've eaten in the past. Is there a reason for that other than your recovery?
He’s making me look like a fatty with all the carbs I’m eating. 😂

But he’s doing a hard recomp right now so the low carb:high protein makes sense.

Luki- how long does it take you to work up to 30mg yohimbine? I'm pretty tolerant to most things but for me with yohimbine I need to work up in 2.5mg increments each week but usually I tap out at 15mg.

Do you find you have better fat loss at that higher dosage?

You’ve always mentioned you’ve had low hdl, have you ever tried adding a good amount of healthy fats into your diet? Even 5g of olive oil on my meals I’ve noticed a massive improvement

Luki- how long does it take you to work up to 30mg yohimbine? I'm pretty tolerant to most things but for me with yohimbine I need to work up in 2.5mg increments each week but usually I tap out at 15mg.

Do you find you have better fat loss at that higher dosage?
This time I start with 15mg for something like 2 weeks and increase to 30mg but normal I go straight to 30 and never have any problems

30mg is standard dose for 280-290 guy

You’ve always mentioned you’ve had low hdl, have you ever tried adding a good amount of healthy fats into your diet? Even 5g of olive oil on my meals I’ve noticed a massive improvement
I try and never work even doing worse because any additional fats in my diet rise my ldl and total cholesterol hdl always stay the same

And low for normal people not for bodybuilding standards around 30 so not that low

He’s making me look like a fatty with all the carbs I’m eating. 😂

But he’s doing a hard recomp right now so the low carb:high protein makes sense.
IMO once you realize there's not really much room for growth and/or your age doesn't really tell you it's a good plan...
It becomes kinda perma-recomp. Or at least you try.

IMO once you realize there's not really much room for growth and/or your age doesn't really tell you it's a good plan...
Recomp that's exactly what I can do at 42y old, nothing more than that.

I agree in 100%

After that, I don't compete anymore and I want to look good all the time there's no point in doing heavy bulking because I don't need to add an extra 20lbs of muscle...

...although I will always remain a bodybuilder in my heart so I'm not saying that I will never try to do it again lol (we always tell each other that this will be the last time 😂)

...although I will always remain a bodybuilder in my heart so I'm not saying that I will never try to do it again lol (we always tell each other that this will be the last time 😂)
Aside from competitions, bodybuilding is a lifestyle; same routine every day, for the whole year, it's like a drug, not doing it makes you feel bad

I agree in 100%

After that, I don't compete anymore and I want to look good all the time there's no point in doing heavy bulking because I don't need to add an extra 20lbs of muscle...

The last time is always the next one indeed.
Who am I going to fool with my wisdom 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity