mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Luki, kinda trivial question but...I see there's bread/wheat containing food in your meals, so certainly not gluten free.
How come there's no pasta then? Just personal taste or something you didn't like on the BG monitor?
he is polish, not italian :ROFLMAO:

Luki, kinda trivial question but...I see there's bread/wheat containing food in your meals, so certainly not gluten free.
How come there's no pasta then? Just personal taste or something you didn't like on the BG monitor?
no philosophy, pasta is just not something I particularly like - I'm more of a rice monster lol😅

Hey Luki,

You said deca was the best mass builder for you right(besides from tren)?

For example if you can handle the deca sides would 600 test/400 deca be a better choice then 1gr test?

I talk to Luki so much (off of PM) but then i go on and read this log and forget just how much LEGIT QUALITY INFO he gives.
It's crazy. If anyone remembers B-boy's some thoughts thread from back in the day...basically 100s of pages of great stuff.
This is riiight up there in terms of education and a good look into the life of a true freak.

I talk to Luki so much (off of PM) but then i go on and read this log and forget just how much LEGIT QUALITY INFO he gives.
It's crazy. If anyone remembers B-boy's some thoughts thread from back in the day...basically 100s of pages of great stuff.
This is riiight up there in terms of education and a good look into the life of a true freak.
I owe professionalmuscle alot of credit for all the free knowledge offered here. Threads like these have been tremendously helpful for me.

I owe professionalmuscle alot of credit for all the free knowledge offered here. Threads like these have been tremendously helpful for me.
Guys don't realize there are 22 years of stuff like this in the archives here. I owe much of my progress in bodybuilding to the info here at Professional Muscle.

Guys don't realize there are 22 years of stuff like this in the archives here. I owe much of my progress in bodybuilding to the info here at Professional Muscle.
Ditto.
The amount of knowledge gathered in this forum is astonishing.
People should just learn to use the search engine 🤦🏻‍♂️

For years I didn't post much, I would just come on here and read.

I also didn't eat much junk food then and that's what most of my posts are about now soooo lol
I've been reading regularly for a decade before creating an account...now the trend is "let's make an account to ask the most silly basic shit already answered in the very first page 32 times".

Ditto.
I will add: If someone is unable to generate the results with the sites search using a search engine with professionalmuscle in the search will ultimately find you what you need.

I've been reading regularly for a decade before creating an account...now the trend is "let's make an account to ask the most silly basic shit already answered in the very first page 32 times".

I'm so glad there wasn't social media around back when I started.

I watch some of these 150 pound kids doing there 1 arm machine pulldowns in the gym and shake my head

I'm so glad there wasn't social media around back when I started.

I watch some of these 150 pound kids doing there 1 arm machine pulldowns in the gym and shake my head
Yup, 100%. I LONG for the days when terrible fucking ideas were limited to that which you yourself conjured up and that which you observed in person at your gym. Now, dear lord, humans were NOT designed to be exposed to so many "creators." Grand experiment we are all living in for sure. Human existence has always been a grand experiment but I believe the number of "variables" being changed and the rate that they change currently is unprecedented. HANG ON FOLKS!

I will add: If someone is unable to generate the results with the sites search using a search engine with professionalmuscle in the search will ultimately find you what you need.
I actually just learned this last week as I never log on here outside of my phone.

I discovered that on a computer when you type in a topic here in the search bar that it pulls thread titles related to what you’re typing.

I’ve been here since 2007 and as we can see even I am learning new stuff. 🤣

But as others have said, I wouldn’t be the bodybuilder I am without this place. There’s no question that’s not been answered (at least 10 times lol) on this forum.

Ditto.
I actually just learned this last week as I never log on here outside of my phone.

I discovered that on a computer when you type in a topic here in the search bar that it pulls thread titles related to what you’re typing.

I’ve been here since 2007 and as we can see even I am learning new stuff. 🤣

But as others have said, I wouldn’t be the bodybuilder I am without this place. There’s no question that’s not been answered (at least 10 times lol) on this forum.
Site search here leaves a lot to be desired but that's the case for most internal site search functions.

To really search Professional Muscle:
  • Go to Google
  • Type site[colon]professionalmuscle.com [insert topic]
This will give you results only from this website and Google's algorithms usually give better results than the site search here. I've spent hours and hours eating and searching the archives here to get better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws