mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I was going for our evening walk last week with my wife talking about MENT. I thought it was a very good conversation.

It dawned on me yesterday as I mentioned it leaving the gym by the look on her face that she thought I was talking about “Mint”.

On some level she doesn’t care or “doesn’t want to know”. 🤣
That mint sure has a lot of effects LOL

This little thought occurred to me

Today I gave posing lessons to a boy who is competing in a regional competition in 3 weeks - it's true that it's his first competition in his life so the shape is not perfect but I have a better shape without actually doing anything than someone who is competing in a moment lol - it made me realize how deep I am in this bodybuilding world and that for me "doing nothing" for others means damn hard work lol - it's funny how after doing something for so long you realize that what for you is everyday life for most people is pushing yourself to the limits

I would like to point out right away that I don't consider myself a hard worker, etc., none of that - I just realized that when you do something for most of your life, even when something seems difficult to most people it becomes something completely ordinary and normal for you - the point of view depends on the point of sitting, as we say in Poland

This little thought occurred to me

Today I gave posing lessons to a boy who is competing in a regional competition in 3 weeks - it's true that it's his first competition in his life so the shape is not perfect but I have a better shape without actually doing anything than someone who is competing in a moment lol - it made me realize how deep I am in this bodybuilding world and that for me "doing nothing" for others means damn hard work lol - it's funny how after doing something for so long you realize that what for you is everyday life for most people is pushing yourself to the limits

I would like to point out right away that I don't consider myself a hard worker, etc., none of that - I just realized that when you do something for most of your life, even when something seems difficult to most people it becomes something completely ordinary and normal for you - the point of view depends on the point of sitting, as we say in Poland
This is absolutely true. It's even more shocking when you happen to talk with "normal" people, really eyes opening.

"OMG, I've seen things like this only in movies"
About 15 years ago, a chick looking at me with my shirt off 🤣

Luki i want to add some slin first time

Can you tell me a "save" good protocol for first time use

Luki i want to add some slin first time

Can you tell me a "save" good protocol for first time use
Just a moment ago there was a conversation among members about people being lazy and not using search engines...

Find the topic about insulin created by @bbxtreme there you will find everything about how to best use insulin for the first time

Just a moment ago there was a conversation among members about people being lazy and not using search engines...

Find the topic about insulin created by @bbxtreme there you will find everything about how to best use insulin for the first time
Its not that im lazy there is just alot off different procotols and how people wanne use it

But thanks im going to read that topic

Its not that im lazy there is just alot off different procotols and how people wanne use it

But thanks im going to read that topic
how is that not lazy? lol
there are A LOT diff opinions...you didnt really name or have questions on any of them...you asked for the answer....there are literally 1000s of threads on this in this entire forum.

So my buddy messages me the other day..

He's like a need a solid plan to lose fat.

I'm like sure bro, write out the following .

Your current diet
Training split.
What drugs are you using , if any.
How many meals
Roughly cals break down. Ect

He messages me back.. let's just talk over the phone. It's easier that way.

Loooool. I did not call him back 😅

So my buddy messages me the other day..

He's like a need a solid plan to lose fat.

I'm like sure bro, write out the following .

Your current diet
Training split.
What drugs are you using , if any.
How many meals
Roughly cals break down. Ect

He messages me back.. let's just talk over the phone. It's easier that way.

Loooool. I did not call him back 😅
Cmon man you know with friends that’s code for “what’s the secret drugs”. 😂

Cmon man you know with friends that’s code for “what’s the secret drugs”. 😂
I have so many acquaintances I know try to pay me to “train” them. I know they just want to look like I do and I’ve seen their training and diets and will power and it wouldn’t be worth the hassle/aggravation. They look like turds for a reason lol

Site search here leaves a lot to be desired but that's the case for most internal site search functions.

To really search Professional Muscle:
  • Go to Google
  • Type site[colon]professionalmuscle.com [insert topic]
This will give you results only from this website and Google's algorithms usually give better results than the site search here. I've spent hours and hours eating and searching the archives here to get better.
100%

I have also gone back to say page 100 and read threads that had multiple pages of responses. One thing I have noticed is how opinions HAVE changed over time. Take mast, first it was useless for anything other than cosmetic purposes, then fast forward 5 years and its being pushed up dose wise to drive growth, then back to cosmetic and so on. I say this as I keep this in mind when people ask about previously discussed topics as the prevailing ideas/approaches/theories DO CHANGE and then change back and so on. Sometimes the availability and cost(GH mainly) over the last 20 years has heavily influenced how people utilize GH. Go back to a thread from 2005(because you "used the search") and you will be unlikely to find many guys recommending 10+iu due to the cost alone back then. The answers you get back in 2010 vs 2024 are also going to be different due to the members then and now.

Hi Luki -have just read through your log and love it. Thanks for all the useful information!

How would you tweak this cycle for my offseason coming out of my show (I'm 2 weeks post show, competed at 195 lbs at 5'9.5"). The goal is to grow as much as possible.

I'm already up to 5k calories, 800g carbs, 205 lbs fasted, because my metabolism is crazy - I dieted on 3.5-4.5k calories all prep and had shredded glutes on stage.

Current cycle:
875mg test (125mg per day)
350mg primo (50mg per day) - I have like 12 bottles of lab tested primo
10iu HGH split 3 iu AM / 7 iu pre-bed
No insulin yet, starting next with: 3iu humalog pre and post, 10 iu novarapid AM, 5 iu novarapid PM (don't have access to lantus)
100mcg T4
12.5mcg T3 (went from 25mcg during prep to 12.5mcg this week, planning 0 next week)

Would you add EQ / NPP? Swap out the primo? Keep the T3 in?

Thank you so much!

Hi Luki -have just read through your log and love it. Thanks for all the useful information!

How would you tweak this cycle for my offseason coming out of my show (I'm 2 weeks post show, competed at 195 lbs at 5'9.5"). The goal is to grow as much as possible.

I'm already up to 5k calories, 800g carbs, 205 lbs fasted, because my metabolism is crazy - I dieted on 3.5-4.5k calories all prep and had shredded glutes on stage.

Current cycle:
No insulin yet, starting next with: 3iu humalog pre and post, 10 iu novarapid AM, 5 iu novarapid PM (don't have access to lantus)
100mcg T4
12.5mcg T3 (went from 25mcg during prep to 12.5mcg this week, planning 0 next week)

Thank you so much!
I’m also on 1mg of adex 3x/week

Current cycle:
100mcg T4

Thank you so much!
Can confirm he was actually shredded lol

Current cycle:
100mcg T4

Thank you so much!

My two cents

I've experimented with insulin a little bit and didnt get any real results

And from what I understand of the science and the theory, I don't see how an injection of a physiological amount of insulin would be beneficial - from what I understand of the science, it's really only anabolic when used at supraphysiologic levels

Current cycle:
100mcg T4

Thank you so much!
Everything looks pretty good only complete don’t understand the insulin protocol - use only short acting pre and post workout but no this silly little dose like 3iu

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws