over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Ment ( trestolone experience ) i need some feedback

IRON1977

Registered
Hi guys ,

Im doing my first cycle of ment ( im 15 years experienced user )

My cycle

200 mg test prop
200-250 mg ment
800 mg of masteron prop
400 mg of tren
Aromasin 25 mg every day
20mg of nolvadex

Gainz are amazing for me, very lean and big gainz , so no real sides ( beside low sex drive ) , bp is in range, im sweating more but its not dramatic (like some clen ) , that sucks is the hypoglycemia effect i get at training after in injected it

i designed the cycle to be sure to get the E2 in range and that my libido is working good

but in fact i have like a deca dick ? i have libido but its ... that is strange to me normaly masteron boosts libido , tren also and ment also lol

I thinked that it was prolactine , took some caber but no real change ?

I think to decrease tren mayby and increase test or just increase test and stay same for tren ?

I don t think my estro are to high because my nipples becomes more thigh , masteron and aromasim seems working , i know the E2 produced from body when you take ment comes from the liver and its not the same as normal Oestro etc

if someone have an idea , just now dont have time to do bloodwork because i just move to a new place

Hi guys ,

Im doing my first cycle of ment ( im 15 years experienced user )

My cycle

200 mg test prop
200-250 mg ment
800 mg of masteron prop
400 mg of tren
Aromasin 25 mg every day
20mg of nolvadex

Gainz are amazing for me, very lean and big gainz , so no real sides ( beside low sex drive ) , bp is in range, im sweating more but its not dramatic (like some clen ) , that sucks is the hypoglycemia effect i get at training after in injected it

i designed the cycle to be sure to get the E2 in range and that my libido is working good

but in fact i have like a deca dick ? i have libido but its ... that is strange to me normaly masteron boosts libido , tren also and ment also lol

I thinked that it was prolactine , took some caber but no real change ?

I think to decrease tren mayby and increase test or just increase test and stay same for tren ?

I don t think my estro are to high because my nipples becomes more thigh , masteron and aromasim seems working , i know the E2 produced from body when you take ment comes from the liver and its not the same as normal Oestro etc

if someone have an idea , just now dont have time to do bloodwork because i just move to a new place
That’s a lot of MENT and very little test. I would venture to say your issue is there.

I would absolutely make time to get blood work on a cycle using MENT and Tren. It will also show you exactly what’s off. Takes minutes to order a test through Ulta or Quest Direct.

I know that ment aromatize extremely heavy, but the 800mg of Mast, 25mg ED Aromasin, and 20mg Nolvadex ED may have your E2 tanked especially with only 200mg Test prop. Would def recommend bloodwork.

That’s a lot of MENT and very little test. I would venture to say your issue is there.

I would absolutely make time to get blood work on a cycle using MENT and Tren. It will also show you exactly what’s off. Takes minutes to order a test through Ulta or Quest Direct.
thanks buddy ,

i live in egypte and im new to the country, also i dont have time to make a bloodwork right now and finding the right lab with good prices because sometimes it can cost 100 bucks and another one 400 bucks

I was not sure that the test is to low ! because most of peopele say that with trest low test is necessary !

I know that ment aromatize extremely heavy, but the 800mg of Mast, 25mg ED Aromasin, and 20mg Nolvadex ED may have your E2 tanked especially with only 200mg Test prop. Would def recommend bloodwork.
thanks buddy , blood work just right now is not possible because i moved to egypte

Get rid of the nolva and aromasin. No point in running that much without bloods.

thanks buddy ,

i live in egypte and im new to the country, also i dont have time to make a bloodwork right now and finding the right lab with good prices because sometimes it can cost 100 bucks and another one 400 bucks

I was not sure that the test is to low ! because most of peopele say that with trest low test is necessary !
I personally would drop the MENT a bit and up the Test. Drop the Aromasin to EOD and see if that helps until you can get access to bloodwork.

@Doitagain would be the best member here to weigh in.

25mg a day of Aromasin is overkill for this cycle, let alone on top of 20mg Nolva and 800mg of Masteron.
Drop the nolva and take the 12,5mg Aromasin EOD and let us know how it goes.
first of all thanks for the reply

My aromasin tabs are so small i can not split them , i get it all from pharmacy here in egypte, i gonna made it eod

MAsteron and nolva or aromasin eod plus masteron ? right

I read a lot before about ment and the speficic points about the E2 that you get from it etc that i was not sure that 800 of mast and nolva are enough

My aromasin tabs are so small i can not split them , i get it all from pharmacy here in egypte, i gonna made it eod

I read a lot before about ment and the speficic points about the E2 that you get from it etc that i was not sure that 800 of mast and nolva are enough
You can split some pretty small pills with the right pill splitter.

My adex are small but the splitter works great on them

Crush it and make lines as even as possible. You'll yoyo too much with 25mg eod

Just grab a fresh razor blade.
@Hyperemia, has the right idea… you can get a 50-100 pack online for like $3… They work fine for slicing small pills. I have some tiny pills that I split and have to use a razor. A pill splitter won’t cut it.

Cage

DROP THE NOLVA
If you can't cut in half your tiny aromasin tabs, crush one into powder, dissolve it in 200ml of warm water and drink 100ml EOD (shake well before drinking).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear