over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone ( ment ) fucked up my dopamine production

IRON1977

Registered
Hi guys ,

i made a threade before about the fact since i took ment my libido goes down a little bit , i made some changes etc my E2 mayby was too low etc

Since this last 10 days i have chronic fatigue ( i wake up , i can litterally continue to sleep ) , i sleep every 2 hours , need a nap, no sex drive, feel extremely depressed ( ai loose all my motivation gym and work ) , i m negatif all day

After some research it seems that i have a down regulation of my dopamine levels. I must say that after last thread i have stop the tren that seems not to be a good idea mayby because it boost dopamine.

I reduced the tren and add deca/npp ! after some research deca and Trest ar compounds that are lowering dopamine levels ( i dont know if im right ) and raise prolactine levels

I gonna order tyrosine, is there any treatment other than bromocriptin ( dont like it ) that i can add temporarly ? mucuna pruriens difficult to find

It easier to get a medication in a pharmacy for me as a supplement

Hi guys ,

i made a threade before about the fact since i took ment my libido goes down a little bit , i made some changes etc my E2 mayby was too low etc

Since this last 10 days i have chronic fatigue ( i wake up , i can litterally continue to sleep ) , i sleep every 2 hours , need a nap, no sex drive, feel extremely depressed ( ai loose all my motivation gym and work ) , i m negatif all day

After some research it seems that i have a down regulation of my dopamine levels. I must say that after last thread i have stop the tren that seems not to be a good idea mayby because it boost dopamine.

I reduced the tren and add deca/npp ! after some research deca and Trest ar compounds that are lowering dopamine levels ( i dont know if im right ) and raise prolactine levels

I gonna order tyrosine, is there any treatment other than bromocriptin ( dont like it ) that i can add temporarly ? mucuna pruriens difficult to find

What "research" did you do to arrive at this conclusion?

Hi guys ,

You’re taking a large amount of anabolics, and you still have yet to go get blood work. You are simply guessing and hoping you make the right decision. Why are you running so much without knowing how it’s affecting your body? GET BLOODWORK or stop treating your body like a lab-rat, only take dosages/compounds you’ve taken in the past that result in good bloodwork, it’s that simple

You’re taking a large amount of anabolics, and you still have yet to go get blood work. You are simply guessing and hoping you make the right decision. Why are you running so much without knowing how it’s affecting your body? GET BLOODWORK or stop treating your body like a lab-rat, only take dosages/compounds you’ve taken in the past that result in good bloodwork, it’s that simple
I agree - I am a fan of the least complicated cycles with 2 at most 3 drugs (unless I'm talking about prep for a competition, but that's a different animal - then well-being is a secondary issue, what matters is shape) when you take a mix like yours, you don't know what's really going on how it works

Hi guys ,

I know you feel like crap and it sucks, but you’re more than likely going down the wrong rabbits hole with the dopamine stuff. You can try those supplements but if you don’t feel better, there is probably something else at play, likely hormonal. It could just be that you need more time to wash out with the AI or ment.

i agree but making a bloodwork is complicated i just arrive in egypte.
Just look when i join pm ! are you think i didn know it about bloodwork etc ?
When you would go to another level you have to try different things ! personnaly i never get a gyno just sayin because i made things right

I know you feel like crap and it sucks, but you’re more than likely going down the wrong rabbits hole with the dopamine stuff. You can try those supplements but if you don’t feel better, there is probably something else at play, likely hormonal. It could just be that you need more time to wash out with the AI or ment.
i gonna made the bloodwork but i had all symptoms !

When you would go to another level you have to try different things ! personnaly i never get a gyno just sayin because i made things right

Maybe it's the move to Egypt 🤔

Hi guys ,

I feel like I should just say NO to this entire post.

You feel down and depressed and your solution is throw in some nandralone? The one compound known to cause depression.

You literally just started this cycle and were having issue going into it.

I’m not in Egypt so not going to comment on the bloodwork.

But stop trying to fix your health issues with other compounds. If you refuse to get bloodwork then back off everything but Test and let your body heal.

You keep saying you’re a vet with this stuff, but you’re not acting like it with these post and cycles. Not hating, just trying to help you out.

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for life”
Your time on this forum is irrelevant considering every post is you asking for advice for sides or commenting on sourcing. If going to another level means sacrificing quality of life by all means you do you but you could just back off for alittle bit until you find a lab to do bloodwork instead of potentially wasting money

Summary:
No bloodwork in Egypt
"Research" on vague symptoms when running 27 differents AAS --> Google says it's Dopamine depletion
Good thing he hasn't developed Parkinson's.

You know what would eliminate a lot of this bullshit? Charge for the ability to post. Anyone can register and read for free but if you want to post you have to pay. I bet we'd cut most of the bullshit threads overnight.

For the record I've posted multiple times that I wish this was a pay site and I would gladly pay a monthly fee to access, read, and post here.

You know what would eliminate a lot of this bullshit? Charge for the ability to post. Anyone can register and read for free but if you want to post you have to pay. I bet we'd cut most of the bullshit threads overnight.

For the record I've posted multiple times that I wish this was a pay site and I would gladly pay a monthly fee to access, read, and post here.
Completely agree man. Especially with these people who come on here just to “stir shit” then get banned, but come right back with a different name and do it all over again…….and again.

People would pay to post shit still. I think it would help “some”.

But IMO if you really want quality members posting they need to be verified. We joke on here about having guys post up their stats, pics, etc.

Want to join, cool. Want the ability to post- get your account verified and approved by a mod by providing those things.

If you’re a spectator you get to watch. If you’re a true player, you get to play.

Just my opinion as obviously this place has withstood the test of time and is still the best online resource for hardcore bodybuilders.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131