over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Ment ( trestolone experience ) i need some feedback

DROP THE NOLVA
If you can't cut in half your tiny aromasin tabs, crush one into powder, dissolve it in 200ml of warm water and drink 100ml EOD (shake well before drinking).
Yup I had to do this with a certain medication. I Was using it off the label and the pill was too small to cut into the dose I needed. I could either have it made at a compounding pharmacy for $500/month or make my own suspension or geometric solution with a mortar and pestle.

DROP THE NOLVA
If you can't cut in half your tiny aromasin tabs, crush one into powder, dissolve it in 200ml of warm water and drink 100ml EOD (shake well before drinking).
thats a great idea ! thanks experience is speaking ! the tabs are tiny and they have a hard skin, impossible to take a knife and cut it

thanks bro

Yup I had to do this with a certain medication. I Was using it off the label and the pill was too small to cut into the dose I needed. I could either have it made at a compounding pharmacy for $500/month or make my own suspension or geometric solution with a mortar and pestle.
yes it comes directly from pharmacy this is why

@Hyperemia, has the right idea… you can get a 50-100 pack online for like $3… They work fine for slicing small pills. I have some tiny pills that I split and have to use a razor. A pill splitter won’t cut it.

Cage
juvenile hall we used to carry them in our mouth/lip, pop it out and boogie #lifeskill

Just the thought of that much tren AND MENT. No thank you. 😂

@IRON1977 what are your stats? You must be one jacked MF.
actually i explain the design of my cycle

in fact , I establish the dosage of the products based on the ratios of one to the other to reduce side effects and feel good. Overall I have half as many side effects as a normal person on steroids in general.

I explain :

200 mg test prop
200-250 mg ment
800 mg of masteron prop
400 mg of tren

This is what look like a cycle what i would do

200mg test prop
100 mg ment
200-400 mg mast
100-200 mg tren

I react very well on smaller dosages aswell but i get more sides ! don't ask me why its like that

for exemple i pump up the tren to 400 because if i get it to low in fact i get prolactine issue and light anxiety ( not a lot but )

in fact in my case, bumping up some dosages reduce my sides effects ! i can not explain why but same with test 1 gr dont bring me much more as 500 mg but when i go to 1 gr i have less E2 issues , no mental issues etc bp is better also its ike higher dosage force my body to regulate more ! sorry english is not my mother language

In fact in my case i thing , ratios betwenn dosage is more important to manage sides than the number of mg itself

actually i explain the design of my cycle

in fact , I establish the dosage of the products based on the ratios of one to the other to reduce side effects and feel good. Overall I have half as many side effects as a normal person on steroids in general.

I explain :

200 mg test prop
200-250 mg ment
800 mg of masteron prop
400 mg of tren

This is what look like a cycle what i would do

200mg test prop
100 mg ment
200-400 mg mast
100-200 mg tren

I react very well on smaller dosages aswell but i get more sides ! don't ask me why its like that

for exemple i pump up the tren to 400 because if i get it to low in fact i get prolactine issue and light anxiety ( not a lot but )

in fact in my case, bumping up some dosages reduce my sides effects ! i can not explain why but same with test 1 gr dont bring me much more as 500 mg but when i go to 1 gr i have less E2 issues , no mental issues etc bp is better also its ike higher dosage force my body to regulate more ! sorry english is not my mother language

In fact in my case i thing , ratios betwenn dosage is more important to manage sides than the number of mg itself
I’m guessing based on your username you’re about 47. I’m sure age plays a factor in it.

But yes, many do run compounds lower like this to get the total MG amount needed while mitigating or limiting side effects. More so during prep in my experience.

What’s your stats- height and weight? Just asking out of personal curiosity as you said you’ve been at this for a while.

actually im shit men

My best was 1.77 and 105 kg very lean ( thigh abs ) in offseason ! nothing crazy

I had a lot of health issues but not related to steroids but to some health issues my sister and i have.

i m actually coming back and try to make something in futur mayby

I give you another exemple when i take 5 ui of omnitrope ( or any real gh ) i have carpel tunnel syndrome and it hurts

i take 10 ui , nothing it disappear ! just get numb hands but the pain disappear that i get at 5 ui

I’m guessing based on your username you’re about 47. I’m sure age plays a factor in it.

But yes, many do run compounds lower like this to get the total MG amount needed while mitigating or limiting side effects. More so during prep in my experience.

What’s your stats- height and weight? Just asking out of personal curiosity as you said you’ve been at this for a while.
your shape looks really nice ! and solid also

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner