over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone ( ment ) fucked up my dopamine production

Low does ment (5mg/day) with TRT actually makes me more upbeat/positive/happy.

My suggestion would be to, blasphemy here, focus a bit less on lifting/bodybuilding and get your ass into nature. When I feel down, work stress etc., getting into the mountains with my dog has a profound impact on my mood.

lol
youre kidding right?
i guarantee i have blasted the dopamine centers of my brain a lot harder then that with a lot a stronger shit and not had much more then a little hangover. lol
wtf
moonrocks would have left us retarded and misanthropic and nihilists by now years later lol

TIL causes means assures. Every smoker dies of lung cancer, to wit.
my great grandma lillian cooked with pork fat her entire life and lived till 97 perfect bill of health, polish genetics perhaps!

yet everyone using manteca here damn near health problems (lard). it makes food taste great I will say!

I feel guilty anytime I eat pork unless its on a pizza lol, NEXT TO PINEAPPLE.

My suggestion would be to, blasphemy here, focus a bit less on lifting/bodybuilding and get your ass into nature. When I feel down, work stress etc., getting into the mountains with my dog has a profound impact on my mood.

Tell your dog to stop chasing me up my tree. He is gonna get the thunder AND lighting next time he pulls that shit.

Attachments

• Squirrel.jpg
    Squirrel.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 6

thanks for your advise , bro ! i apreciate

i thinked about it to take it like that in support of trt , to maintain my gains , how much test did you take ?

@IRON1977 Like others have said, get blood work done and make sure to check prolactin. My money is that your prolactin level is elevated.

You know what would eliminate a lot of this bullshit? Charge for the ability to post. Anyone can register and read for free but if you want to post you have to pay. I bet we'd cut most of the bullshit threads overnight.

For the record I've posted multiple times that I wish this was a pay site and I would gladly pay a monthly fee to access, read, and post here.
And this forum, one of the few remaining forums that are actually active, would die.
And the sponsors would stop paying.............and so on.....................

And this forum, one of the few remaining forums that are actually active, would die.
And the sponsors would stop paying.............and so on.....................
The better solution to the problem is many members here eliminating their compulsive need to always respond. Members and threads we don't like would die off if they only contained one post with no responses. The annoying members would give up posting and any one-post threads that are either stupid or redundant could easily be deleted by a moderator.

The better solution to the problem is many members here eliminating their compulsive need to always respond. Members and threads we don't like would die off if they only contained one post with no responses. The annoying members would give up posting and any one-post threads that are either stupid or redundant could easily be deleted by a moderator.
I can only agree with you in part because some of the most entertaining threads on this site are the responses to those stupid threads.

Bingo. Instead of people posting that they think a question is stupid, perhaps they can simply ignore the question altogether instead.

my great grandma lillian cooked with pork fat her entire life and lived till 97 perfect bill of health, polish genetics perhaps!

yet everyone using manteca here damn near health problems (lard). it makes food taste great I will say!

I feel guilty anytime I eat pork unless its on a pizza lol, NEXT TO PINEAPPLE.
Is there a point in there somewhere?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner