over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

US locations to live - for a Canadian expat

Lol I've been here a week and I can't wait to move. The city itself is cool but this weather is trash. It's almost May and it's 50 degrees everyday. Way too cold for my taste.
Come on man thats shorts and t-shirt weather...get a zip up hoodie...lol. How long are you there for? I know people say the crime is bad but i would go to cubs games as a kid and really enjoyed it. I was there maybe 5-6 years ago and it was a $100 a night just to park my car. Traffic was horrible.

There are no liberal states..just major liberal cities that end up taking the majority
id say california and oregon are liberal states with small tiny pockets of conservative areas...

id say california and oregon are liberal states with small tiny pockets of conservative areas...
LA AND SF are the highly liberal, their DA and local politicians, policies, sanctuary cities (emphasis on), SD yes but it has small conservative pockets (not many). North county is a lot more conservative than DTSD

California has a prop 45(I belive) law that was enacted, that any theft crime less than 950$ is a fine and ticket and ZERO JAIL TIME
this law has backfired , criminals are robbing stores of 945$ or less daily, and getting out daily, with no felonies, thus its persisting , flash mobs are all over the news looting beverly hills and all areas all across CA its pathetic

Not according to statistics..only the major cities are
Statistics are like a reformed whores body count… made up.

California is liberal. So is most of the Pacific Northwest.

Posts are a bit disingenuous:

Is it income tax or capital gains tax you are specifically concerned with or both?

Are you looking at owning or leasing a property?

Texas, Florida and Nevada are all relatively similar. Nevada has remarkably low property tax however in comparison. Texas you’re paying roughly 12,500 per 500k of appraised value annually. Florida isn’t too far off. Nevada is approximately a third that.

I am also Norwegian, getting fully heat adapted really isn’t too rough.

In Texas now. Central Texas isn’t humid at all. Houston can be brutal.

Big thing is the culture you want to live around. Dallas has turned very liberal, congested and a lot like LA. Fort Worth has kept its charm. Houston isn’t a good fit for me saying it politely. Austin is like a mini Seattle.

South of Dallas in Ellis county is quite nice and hasn’t boomed price wise like the north side. If you have some coin to spend the Allen and Prosper areas are fantastic.

If you’re on a budget you can get something very nice in FTW for 400-500k. If you have children Southlake is where it’s at.

Big thing is the culture you want to live around. Dallas has turned very liberal, congested and a lot like LA. Fort Worth has kept its charm. Houston isn’t a good fit for me saying it politely. Austin is like a mini Seattle.

South of Dallas in Ellis county is quite nice and hasn’t boomed price wise like the north side. If you have some coin to spend the Allen and Prosper areas are fantastic.

If you’re on a budget you can get something very nice in FTW for 400-500k. If you have children Southlake is where it’s at.
Accurate descriptions all around.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity