over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your feel good compound?

Suprised about the primo if you like mast, they are supposed to be similar in use but opposites of the same coin. There are good videos comparing them. I’m not versed even close to well enough but primo is more anabolic and doesn’t aromatize obviously and is similar in some use to controll estrogen. I guess guy curious Steve from YouTube videos or someone here could explain it better but curious why negative to primo but not mast. Both kill my sex drive.
Primo crushes my estrogen super hard, mast doesn't really effect it at all. That is the main reason I prefer mast.

Actually now that you mention it mast makes me like unconfident and slightly high strung and some libido loss and primo totally murdered my libido and made me feel like I wasn’t even on test all around.

Would 200 mg of primo on a gram of test even show at all? More curious for the anti E effects plus if it’s strong enough to notice.

Suprised about the primo if you like mast, they are supposed to be similar in use but opposites of the same coin. There are good videos comparing them. I’m not versed even close to well enough but primo is more anabolic and doesn’t aromatize obviously and is similar in some use to controll estrogen. I guess guy curious Steve from YouTube videos or someone here could explain it better but curious why negative to primo but not mast. Both kill my sex drive.
Never high doses nast but off this thread I’m gonna do a run of like 500 mg a week for the next 4-6 weeks and see how that feels I’ve always stayed around 300 a week.

I have a STRONG feeling that keeping Test this low is sparing me pretty much ANY side effect, from higher BP (zero rise so far) to water retention (I'm full AF but no subQ water).
Libido is too strong (so are mood and overall wellbeing) to make me believe this dose of Test is playing any significant role.
Starting next week my small trial begins: keep Trest @ 300, drop the Test altogether and bump up Tren to 400.
Will keep my usual 75mg of Drol pre-wo.
I can tell you that I'm definitely morphing into something bigger, denser and perma-pumped at a pretty damn fast rate.
Hi bud
How did this work out?
Starting Trest E myself and I can’t find much info on peoples experience’s online.

Amazingly on every and any account.
Actually bumped up the Trest E to 450mg/week and dropped the Drol.
Sweet! That’s good to hear man.
Got some 150mg/ml on its way from a pal, I’m thinking to go in easy and microdose it with prop n ace just to see how I respond. I’m hoping this will help mitigate as much aromatise as possible, I do most bits ed already so adding another 0.2ml (30mg ed) isn’t a biggie.
How deep into your run are you now bud?

Sweet! That’s good to hear man.
Got some 150mg/ml on its way from a pal, I’m thinking to go in easy and microdose it with prop n ace just to see how I respond. I’m hoping this will help mitigate as much aromatise as possible, I do most bits ed already so adding another 0.2ml (30mg ed) isn’t a biggie.
How deep into your run are you now bud?
More than three months now and loving every minute of it.
Get it tested if you can, lots of garbage out there sold as Trest E.

More than three months now and loving every minute of it.
Get it tested if you can, lots of garbage out there sold as Trest E.
Absolutely bro. In this case it’s my pals lab so I’m confident. Most UK ugl’s are on point to be fair, super competitive over here so peeps can’t afford to put out bunk gear if they want to stay around.
Are you running any trest ace alongside? I’m likely to keep overall dosage fairly moderate and keep it running, just really enjoying the positive’s ment provides without hammering myself for results.
Low test, a little growth and a dab of mast. I may tidy up in the new year with a very low dose of tren.
Bloods are due so I’m very interested to see how everything looks on this stuff. Have you done any labs while running it also? It seems there’s very little feedback regarding health markers out there at the moment, it would be great to see how guys are looking so that the community has some anecdotal evidence to work with. @Type-11 if you’re out there🙏🏼

Dianabol makes me feel fabulous actually.

10mg pre workout and I'm feeling wonderful.

Do you feel any strength gains or extra fullness at that dose?

No strength I dont think, maybe placebo.

Definitely more fullness, pumps and vascularity.

But it was used pre workout, its effects are in and out after 10-12 hours IMO.

I’m going to say the compound that makes me feel the least shitty is probably turinabol. No steroids actually make me feel good at all. Equipoise briefly makes my appetite increase which I like but there’s no euphoria to any steroids as far as I’m concerned. I mean testosterone had its moments when I first started using it but that’s long gone.

I’m going to say the compound that makes me feel the least shitty is probably turinabol. No steroids actually make me feel good at all. Equipoise briefly makes my appetite increase which I like but there’s no euphoria to any steroids as far as I’m concerned. I mean testosterone had its moments when I first started using it but that’s long gone.

I gotta agree with this. I cant think of any steroid that actually made me feel better.

I gotta agree with this. I cant think of any steroid that actually made me feel better.
High doses test still makes me feel like a walking fuck-machine even after a decade+ of use, which is nice.

I think the downstream effects of better pumps, fullness, tightness, strength increase generally increase my self perception and confidence, which improves my sense of how I feel indirectly

High doses test still makes me feel like a walking fuck-machine even after a decade+ of use, which is nice.

I think the downstream effects of better pumps, fullness, tightness, strength increase generally increase my self perception and confidence, which improves my sense of how I feel indirectly
Well I’m a walking fuck lacking anyway without test and I love my woman so that feeling isn’t really needed lol definitely no need to agitate it any. I mean if I was young and single again it would be ok but o don’t think that state of mind actually makes for a better overall demeanor or feeling good. Maybe more alive but shot I don’t need steroids to feel alive

Well I’m a walking fuck lacking anyway without test and I love my woman so that feeling isn’t really needed lol definitely no need to agitate it any. I mean if I was young and single again it would be ok but o don’t think that state of mind actually makes for a better overall demeanor or feeling good. Maybe more alive but shot I don’t need steroids to feel alive
I think there’s likely some interesting correlations with your career and lifestyle that contribute to that as well.

I work a desk all day, and while I’ve made my home office rather fun, it’s not exactly a catalyst for feeling primal. 1BA6246A-E392-4310-95F0-D6501E75AF09.jpeg

I think there’s likely some interesting correlations with your career and lifestyle that contribute to that as well.

I work a desk all day, and while I’ve made my home office rather fun, it’s not exactly a catalyst for feeling primal.View attachment 184440
Oh no doubt man. I’m a caveman that lives and breathes caveman shit round the clock 24/7. It’s all I know. And I’m here to tell you it’s extremely invigorating

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws