over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What % of your daily protein is whey?

I once ate 450g of protein (counting only meat etc., I never include protein from rice or other similar products) 70g of isolate in the pre meal and 100g in the post meal (powder weight 90% iso) - currently I eat 70g of isolate in the pre meal and 50g in the post meal post workout meal (in the fasting meal I eat another 45-50g of chicken breast protein) at this point I eat about 400g of protein (not counting plant proteins)

I've never had problems and no one should if they have good quality whey isolate
@luki7788 what brand of protein are you using please ?

on man I have used a lot of different ones over the years - I don't have a favorite but I choose trusted companies with a good reputation
Today it is very difficult because even world-renowned companies have tests where the proteins are low in dosage compared to what they claim. I would have appreciated some of your favorite brand names. Thank you so much @luki7788

Today it is very difficult because even world-renowned companies have tests where the proteins are low in dosage compared to what they claim. I would have appreciated some of your favorite brand names. Thank you so much @luki7788
Olimp
dymatize
Testosterone.pl
7nutrition

If i can eat none

Only on work i use when cant take out taperware 😂

Olimp
dymatize
Testosterone.pl
7nutrition
For those in the US I recommend sticking with Dymatize and Optimum Nutrition. Both are publicly traded companies (Glanbia and Post) and the reputation hit if they were to be found mislabeling their protein would be way too much for them to risk.

For those in the US I recommend sticking with Dymatize and Optimum Nutrition. Both are publicly traded companies (Glanbia and Post) and the reputation hit if they were to be found mislabeling their protein would be way too much for them to risk.
Nutricost is pretty good as well.

I use Transparent Labs whey. It's pricey but is very well reviewed. And of course Optimum at Costco :)

This is the best protein you can get. $55 at Costco, but sometimes it's on sale for even less

Attachments

• 20240415_164423.jpg
    20240415_164423.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 9
My go to is optimum 👌

No, it is not. No low-budget protein powder is a good one.

But according to consumerlabs, nutricost whey isolate was among their top picks from all many brands they tested (including the ones you had mentioned). Nutricost also had the highest protein % of all the brands listed (including the ones you mentioned).

I don't know to what regard do you mean mentally, physically, bathroom wise, calorie intake???

More physically. Like if you had 200 from powders and 100 from food.

Do you think you would recover just fine?
Is that 300 grams necessary

I'm currently eating roughly 200 from food and 100 from powders

I could imagine doing 300.

But that's just me.

+1 for Dymatize from me. Digest very well and nice that it’s actually available in most groceries stores if you’re in a pinch.

But according to consumerlabs, nutricost whey isolate was among their top picks from all many brands they tested (including the ones you had mentioned). Nutricost also had the highest protein % of all the brands listed (including the ones you mentioned).

From a quick look at Amazon I see that Optimum's basic whey has 24g protein in a 30.4g scoop, making it 78.9% protein. Nutricost's basic whey has 25g protein in a 36g scoop, making it 69.4% protein.

Maybe ConsumerLab has outdated info. But I know you won't find anyone here who's serious about bodybuilding using Nutricost.

From a quick look at Amazon I see that Optimum's basic whey has 24g protein in a 30.4g scoop, making it 78.9% protein. Nutricost's basic whey has 25g protein in a 36g scoop, making it 69.4% protein.

Maybe ConsumerLab has outdated info. But I know you won't find anyone here who's serious about bodybuilding using Nutricost.
I don't think its outdated as it was updated recently. The report only included the Nutricost Whey isolate and not the concentate. But anyways heres the chart from the report if you were curious.

1713227269644.png

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity