mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Normal to have only 8.3 H of Growth Hormone and 232 of IGF 1 after regularly taking 3 ius daily?

Mid-40’s… Currently running a lil Tren so I’m not testing my IGF levels anytime soon… If I’m still on GH by summer time I’ll do some bloodwork to see where my IGF levels sit.

Have you monitored your RHR? This could be wreaking havoc with your sleep.

Cage
Got my heart checked out and its fine but my resting heart rarely goes to 80 or so unless I'm taking a dose of my doctor prescribed thc vape

I trust the HGH is 100 percent but why is my body so low on IGF-1 even though I’m running 3 ius consistently daily for over 3 months now. Something wrong with my liver? I feel great. Page from bloodwork for you gentlemen to analyze.

Is this a guess, or did you finally get your thinking cap on and do some math.

Why is more better if I take all at once in the morning after waking up?
Bruuuuuh!!! You are a troll, aren’t you?? You’re all over the place with your arithmetic.

People have tried to help you on bookooo occasions with getting your GH dosage squared away. Here I assumed you learned, but looks like we’re at it again.

Bruuuuuh!!! You are a troll, aren’t you?? You’re all over the place with your arithmetic.

People have tried to help you on bookooo occasions with getting your GH dosage squared away. Here I assumed you learned, but looks like we’re at it again.

Im a simple man. I just woke up at 4am and took 2 ius of GH (20 percent of the vial filled with 1ml bacteriostatic water). I definitely feel way better pumps, sleep better but the occasional numb hands can be annoying. I appreciate all the help this board provides me and I'm grateful to Big A for providing us with this safe platform to discuss what we do safely. Hope you had a great weekend, brother

Im a simple man. I just woke up at 4am and took 2 ius of GH (20 percent of the vial filled with 1ml bacteriostatic water). I definitely feel way better pumps, sleep better but the occasional numb hands can be annoying. I appreciate all the help this board provides me and I'm grateful to Big A for providing us with this safe platform to discuss what we do safely. Hope you had a great weekend, brother
Still not mathing, man. I would love to be a tenant in one of your duplexes. I bet I could bamboozle you, AND make money on a rental through you.

@powerlifter1983, how many IUs Did your batch your pinning test out at? I know the answer, waiting on yours.

Still not mathing, man. I would love to be a tenant in one of your duplexes. I bet I could bamboozle you, AND make money on a rental through you.

@powerlifter1983, how many IUs Did your batch your pinning test out at? I know the answer, waiting on yours.
I think batch 123 of the gold tops came out at around 15 ius per vial so I’m taking a tiny bit more of GH. It’s GH. Not Tren. What’s the big deal???

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws