mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Normal to have only 8.3 H of Growth Hormone and 232 of IGF 1 after regularly taking 3 ius daily?

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
I trust the HGH is 100 percent but why is my body so low on IGF-1 even though I’m running 3 ius consistently daily for over 3 months now. Something wrong with my liver? I feel great. Page from bloodwork for you gentlemen to analyze.

Attachments

• IMG_3057.jpeg
    IMG_3057.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 55
I trust the HGH is 100 percent but why is my body so low on IGF-1 even though I’m running 3 ius consistently daily for over 3 months now. Something wrong with my liver? I feel great. Page from bloodwork for you gentlemen to analyze.
That’s a great result considering you’re pretty much taking a replacement dose.

Did you take baseline numbers before starting HGH? This could be a massive improvement over where you were or not…

whats up bro! how have you been? haven't seen ya post in a min

whats up bro! how have you been? haven't seen ya post in a min
Thanks. Loving HRT. Training intense mostly circuit training style but with light, free weights then 30 minutes on the stair master at level 5 for another 30 minutes. I feel great for a dude who will be 41 this year

That’s a great result considering you’re pretty much taking a replacement dose.

Did you take baseline numbers before starting HGH? This could be a massive improvement over where you were or not…
Makes me feel better. Thank you so much

My baseline was a whoooping low 50’s… So 232 would be awesome…. I just recently hopped back on GH using MWF schedule using 4-6iu. Trying to work my way up slowly to 10iu.

I’m hoping to hit 10iu by mid summer. I always fall off the GH train due to lethargy. So far I’ve been doing good and feel normal. So I’ll keep on plugging away.

Cage

That's a normal result. I would expect 210-300 ng/mL on 3 IU legit HGH. Most men get around 70-100 ng/mL per IU.

Intermittent fasting, caloric deficit, trenbolone, exogenous estradiol and certain medications will lower your liver's IGF-1 production in response to HGH.

232 ng/mL IGF-1 is about the IGF-1 of an average male in their mid to late 20's

My baseline was a whoooping low 50’s… So 232 would be awesome…. I just recently hopped back on GH using MWF schedule using 4-6iu. Trying to work my way up slowly to 10iu.

I’m hoping to hit 10iu by mid summer. I always fall off the GH train due to lethargy. So far I’ve been doing good and feel normal. So I’ll keep on plugging away.

Cage

It’s so weird people talk about lethargy but since I have started GH I can barely sleep for over 5 hours a day without waking up tossing and turning. And I take all my 3 ius first thing in the morning. I’m 41. If I may ask how old are you? Asking because of the extreme difference in our IGF-1 levels.

That's a normal result. I would expect 210-300 ng/mL on 3 IU legit HGH. Most men get around 70-100 ng/mL per IU.

Intermittent fasting, caloric deficit, trenbolone, exogenous estradiol and certain medications will lower your liver's IGF-1 production in response to HGH.

232 ng/mL IGF-1 is about the IGF-1 of an average male in their mid to late 20's

So glad to hear that. Thank you

It’s so weird people talk about lethargy but since I have started GH I can barely sleep for over 5 hours a day without waking up tossing and turning. And I take all my 3 ius first thing in the morning. I’m 41. If I may ask how old are you? Asking because of the extreme difference in our IGF-1 levels.
I experience both sides at times. Too high of a jump in dose and I can't sleep at night and get really sleepy/lazy for hours after the shot. Just the right dose and I doze off with ease (anytime during the day or night) and sleep like baby.

I experience both sides at times. Too high of a jump in dose and I can't sleep and get really sleepy/lazy for hours after the shot. Just the right dose and I doze off with ease (anytime during the day or night) and sleep like baby

Mid-40’s… Currently running a lil Tren so I’m not testing my IGF levels anytime soon… If I’m still on GH by summer time I’ll do some bloodwork to see where my IGF levels sit.

Have you monitored your RHR? This could be wreaking havoc with your sleep.

Cage

I swear we've talked about this several times on this board..but again, the IGF number seems to be more and more irrelevant.
We've just seen too many big dudes (lately was Chase Irons, not saying he's massive but still) that have what we would consider lower-ish IGF numbers but are still able to transform and add solid lean mass with high dosed GH. We've also seen guys with crazy IGF numbers not be huge. Chase went from a regional bber look of 230ish to 280 by slamming 18iu of GH a day....and his IGF numbers were not great at all. 200-300 if i remember correctly. To me, this shows that we are putting far too much weight on some fuckin number. We also know that liver stuff + 19-nors seems to fuck the number up as well (Chase wasn't running anything like that. He was just on Test/Mast) So again, way too many factors and an unhealthy obsession about a number that, in the grand scheme of things, might not make that huge of a difference.

I swear we've talked about this several times on this board..but again, the IGF number seems to be more and more irrelevant.
We've just seen too many big dudes (lately was Chase Irons, not saying he's massive but still) that have what we would consider lower-ish IGF numbers but are still able to transform and add solid lean mass with high dosed GH. We've also seen guys with crazy IGF numbers not be huge. Chase went from a regional bber look of 230ish to 280 by slamming 18iu of GH a day....and his IGF numbers were not great at all. 200-300 if i remember correctly. To me, this shows that we are putting far too much weight on some fuckin number. We also know that liver stuff + 19-nors seems to fuck the number up as well (Chase wasn't running anything like that. He was just on Test/Mast) So again, way too many factors and an unhealthy obsession about a number that, in the grand scheme of things, might not make that huge of a difference.
It's also just a measurement of IGF-1 in serum versus other more important factors like IGF-1 in musculoskeletal tissue. It could very well be that a lower IGF-1 serum value means a higher absorption within the tissue.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear