over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What % of your daily protein is whey?

Does anybody here eat 100g + protein from powders? Any problems in the bathroom lol
I’ll do 2 50g shakes once in awhile. Never had an issue as long as the protein is good quality. Generally I do 1 a day now.

I don't think its outdated as it was updated recently. The report only included the Nutricost Whey isolate and not the concentate. But anyways heres the chart from the report if you were curious.

View attachment 196451
Makes no sense to me why they are comparing isolates to conectrates to caseins to blends etc.

For Dymatize, I personally use the iso 100 which I believe is a blend of iso and hydrolized.

I highly doubt at my age that 300 is necessary. I am at 3220 cals currently and don't feel I am losing bodyfat like I should be. So I am going to cut some cals I had planned on figuring this out today but its nearly 2am and will put it off until tomorrow. So you are in the right place and the right time. I have told you my diet if you remember and any input would be appreciated. If i dump just the protein i would lose 420cals and 78 grams of protein but then I would be eating mainly carbs(cup oatmeal, cup bluerry, banana, powdered peanut butter) and just 20 sum grams protein hour before bed. Of course I could change that meal up.
physically. Like if you had 200 from powders and 100 from food.

Do you think you would recover just fine?
Is that 300 grams necessary

I'm currently eating roughly 200 from food and 100 from powders

I could imagine doing 300.

But that's just me.Well

I would never buy a protein with less than 80% on the label. And I will rarely buy any that is not neutral flavor, the further away from neutral flavor, the less % of total protein. Chocolate flavor is the worst of all.

It is widely accepted that they all inflate their protein content per 100 grams, I think it is even legal within a 5% margin.

I highly doubt at my age that 300 is necessary. I am at 3220 cals currently and don't feel I am losing bodyfat like I should be. So I am going to cut some cals I had planned on figuring this out today but its nearly 2am and will put it off until tomorrow. So you are in the right place and the right time. I have told you my diet if you remember and any input would be appreciated. If i dump just the protein i would lose 420cals and 78 grams of protein but then I would be eating mainly carbs(cup oatmeal, cup bluerry, banana, powdered peanut butter) and just 20 sum grams protein hour before bed. Of course I could change that meal up.
Why wouldn’t you dump the powder pb? Pb isn’t a good protein or carb source. Pb is a fat source. The powder pb removes the fat. It’s wasted calories.

I would never buy a protein with less than 80% on the label. And I will rarely buy any that is not neutral flavor, the further away from neutral flavor, the less % of total protein. Chocolate flavor is the worst of all.

It is widely accepted that they all inflate their protein content per 100 grams, I think it is even legal within a 5% margin.
How is chocolate the worst of all? You can flavor it with cocoa (which has health benefits) instead of artificial sweeteners...

How is chocolate the worst of all? You can flavor it with cocoa (which has health benefits) instead of artificial sweeteners...

Ohh, of course, this is a better alternative, and I often do it, or you can mix it with ground coffee as well.

What I say is that always the chocolate version (in the past you only had chocolate, vanilla and strawberry) is the one with less protein per 100 grams, and this is always the case.

Luckily you now have, in addition to many different flavors, the option of neutral raw product, so you can make the mixes you want whenever you want.

I mean if you're only getting 250g of protein in, realistically you can eat enough meat for that. A shake here and there isn't bad at all.

Currently im at around 420-450 complete protein sources (like Luki, not counting rice or oats or anything else) but that probably puts me north of 500g TOTAL. With that being said, i dont drink whey only shakes. My protein powder is a mix of whey, casein, beef isolate, and egg white. It's mimicking the digestion of real food. I also don't juuust drink protein powder. I add 1.5 scoops to 8oz of egg whites and drink that. Basically, even if im driniing a liquid, i want it to be as close to REAL FOOD as possible.
How do you digest that amount of protein?

What do you do supp wise for that?

1/3 eggwhites
1/3 chocolate protein powder
1/3 chicken breast
On low days

1/2 eggwhites
1/2 chocolate protein powder
On high days

How do you digest that amount of protein?

What do you do supp wise for that?
Digestive enzymes with meals for sure.
But I also think a variety of protein sources makes this doable (without me feeling like fuckin death)

If I had to do 500g from say chicken, I’d be miserable, but the fact that it’s shakes, eggs, red meat, chicken, and rotating helps a ton.

I live for my 2x/day Greek Yogurt, Apple, walnuts, salted caramel whey.

Or

Greek yogurt, blueberries, bit of homemade granola, strawberry whey

yum

Currently it’s
60% from chicken/meats
15% from eggs
15% from whey
10% from vegetable
I’m going to add more protein to my diet from fairlifes elite 42g protein shakes. I can get them from my job for 28 per case of 12, taste awesome and convenient.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131