mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to do if needle broke off in glute? Anyone deal with this?

captelectron

Newbies
Has anyone ever had this happen to them before? Possibly defective needle I guess but never had this happen cycling for 5 years.

Lol. Nightmare that we've all considered but never even heard of happening and most of us have many years beyond you in this. Sorry. If you can't pull or dig a bit to get hold with tweezers or (sterilized) needle nose... hospital.

but such a situation didn't happen to him, I'm just speculating - at least that's what I think lol

The needle is built in such a way that it is impossible to break it, so if something like that happened to someone, it would mean that they are the unluckiest person in the world lol

but such a situation didn't happen to him, I'm just speculating - at least that's what I think lol

The needle is built in such a way that it is impossible to break it, so if something like that happened to someone, it would mean that they are the unluckiest person in the world lol
Exactly what i was thinking, good god what a person would have to to make such a thing happen.

It would bend first and I never seen one break from top.

This is some next level needle knowledge!! I have only read about this happening in old magazines like 30 years ago. I immediately thought he got some cheap needles off Amazon. I recently bought some and after two stoppers they are pretty dull. I used to order a box of BDs from Wal-Mart pharmacy over the phone and they just call you when they come in. They have never asked any questions but its been awhile. Like they were 15.99 box but its been years. O yea I just realized you live in Poland. Lol if this s true or not I am going back to BDs. Amazon's slin pins are garbage As well like you keep trying to stick them in the stopper until you get one that goes in and doesn't bend. Part.of it is I am shaky and have a hard time hitting the middle of the 2ml bottles. Though sometimes you hit the middle and they bend.

The only time I have heard of anything remotely having to do with a broken needle is when it was dropped on a carpet and then gets down on his hands and knees looking for it, kneels on it by mistake, reflexively gets up and it breaks off in his knee when he gets up. How he got the sucker out is beyond me 🤷‍♂️

Not sure if quality is better these days. I'm 46 now , when I was a kid my little cousin was freaking out over a shot , tensed up and the needle broke off in him at the docs. Real shit guys , I actually think about it every once in a while when I pin lol

Go get a syringe and needle.. bend the needle. It is very flexible. Its not breaking off with out some serious manipulation

Yea I just did the 23x1 from Amazon and its easier than I thought. Though you still need to move the needle a.decent amount. Like 90degrees.in one direction than 45 the other way. I could see someone hitting it accidentally then you try to move it back doing it. Like freak shit happens it would definitely be an out of the ordinary injection for sure. Though everyone has monkeyed something at one point.

Last time I saw someone think they broke a needle it turned out they used a pin with a retractable safety needle. It’s spring loaded and pulls the needle back within the syringe so you don’t jab anything after you’re done with it.

@captelecton take a closer look at the syringe.

Try breaking a needle of and see how hard that is. My muscles are not that tough that they bend steel they only help lift it.

Last time I saw someone think they broke a needle it turned out they used a pin with a retractable safety needle. It’s spring loaded and pulls the needle back within the syringe so you don’t jab anything after you’re done with it.

@captelecton take a closer look at the syringe.
Yea aren't they called luer lock? Or is it something else?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws