mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to do if needle broke off in glute? Anyone deal with this?

I was giving myself an injection in my glute one time and my 3y/o daughter wanted to push in the plunger..I let her…she slapped the shit out of it with a running start…I’m an idiot

But the needle didn’t break..just slightly bent and it hurt like a mother fuker..not buying this

I used to be terrified of needles snapping. One day I decided to test their durability by pressing one against the floor to see if it would break. It was virtually impossible to break off. I bent and twisted the needle with force and pressed against the floor for a solid minute. After a minute and bending 90 degrees in all directions I gave up 🤣

I was giving myself an injection in my glute one time and my 3y/o daughter wanted to push in the plunger..I let her…she slapped the shit out of it with a running start…I’m an idiot

But the needle didn’t break..just slightly bent and it hurt like a mother fuker..not buying this

"Your honor, I'm on a short ester cycle right now, so I'm going to need to swap weekend custody of my daughter to M,W,F to keep my test levels stable. "

My friends who work in the ER tell me that heroin addicts with have broken needles in their arms so you have to watch out not to get poked but these people are using a needle over and over and not taking care of it. I think the OPs only option is a strong magnet like the one that Coyote used to use on that Roadrunner.

Continues to be made up horse shit
It very well could be. If you have used the cheap Amazon darts I could understand this happening. You have to bend em pretty far but if you fell or something while doing it those things are not going to hold up. If they bent when you fell and tried to bend it back while in your leg or somewhere they will break. I have tried with some I have and you could do it, but yea I agree highly unlikely. The pins just bend sticking them in some pinched skin, they suck. I haven't tried to break the pins though. Cheap Amazon pins/darts are not worth the five bucks you saved imo.

It very well could be. If you have used the cheap Amazon darts I could understand this happening. You have to bend em pretty far but if you fell or something while doing it those things are not going to hold up. If they bent when you fell and tried to bend it back while in your leg or somewhere they will break. I have tried with some I have and you could do it, but yea I agree highly unlikely. The pins just bend sticking them in some pinched skin, they suck. I haven't tried to break the pins though. Cheap Amazon pins/darts are not worth the five bucks you saved imo.
I‘ve bent some 1” 30g to an almost 90 degree on a glute shot several times. Just didn’t even notice 🤷🏻‍♂️

not saying it couldn’t happen, but based on probability………

i was unaware that an upper echelon of pins existed! forgive me for my peasant and vernacular naivety. i am far from royal blood.

i was unaware that an upper echelon of pins existed! forgive me for my peasant and vernacular naivety. i am far from royal blood.
Sheeeit

you’re a phlebotomist you know terumo and BD are top notch lol

Sheeeit

you’re a phlebotomist you know terumo and BD are top notch lol
lol honestly I can NOT even tell the difference, perhaps its the dexterity, asthetics and precision behind my meticulous pins :)that makes me happy you remember that too!

Well I am a pin snob then and proudly will spend the extra $5 bucks a box on some BD's. I mean I get some juice chick over, you think I am going to pull out the white box Amazon's. No.no no I pull out a nice BD so she knows I got great taste in my needles.

Seriously I am saying they are easier to break if you have some "event" that happens. They also dull if you're using multiple bottles. Can you use them? Sure but they are dull and you got to kinda turn them as you push in. I usually just put on another dart and its fine. With bds I can go through three stoppers and still use that same tip easily. The Amazon through three....yea you probably could use it but I would put on a new tip on. If you got to use 2 darts your really not saving any money but really we are talking pennies here. So what route one chooses is up to them, I just gave my opinion. Now the pins I bend two or three just trying to get into a little bottle regularly, they are junk. Bds work way better especially if using half inch or longer.

Well I am a pin snob then and proudly will spend the extra $5 bucks a box on some BD's. I mean I get some juice chick over, you think I am going to pull out the white box Amazon's. No.no no I pull out a nice BD so she knows I got great taste in my needles.

Seriously I am saying they are easier to break if you have some "event" that happens. They also dull if you're using multiple bottles. Can you use them? Sure but they are dull and you got to kinda turn them as you push in. I usually just put on another dart and its fine. With bds I can go through three stoppers and still use that same tip easily. The Amazon through three....yea you probably could use it but I would put on a new tip on. If you got to use 2 darts your really not saving any money but really we are talking pennies here. So what route one chooses is up to them, I just gave my opinion. Now the pins I bend two or three just trying to get into a little bottle regularly, they are junk. Bds work way better especially if using half inch or longer.
ive reused plenty and had to carefully angle- hook that dagger into my fucking fat lol sometimes it pulled out and caught tissue like a damn fishing louer . Years of abuse (dave chapelle voice)

My friends who work in the ER tell me that heroin addicts with have broken needles in their arms so you have to watch out not to get poked but these people are using a needle over and over and not taking care of it. I think the OPs only option is a strong magnet like the one that Coyote used to use on that Roadrunner.

I was thinking about junkies, if needles were that easy to break they should be dying more often from infections caused broken needle loss in their arms.

lol honestly I can NOT even tell the difference, perhaps its the dexterity, asthetics and precision behind my meticulous pins :)that makes me happy you remember that too!
I’m fairly certain my skin is thick. I like Bd and terumo like i said but i recently took a gamble on “nipro” and i’ll be damned if those suckers aren’t just as sharp. I wanted an uncommon gauge they had, 26 x 1/2”👍🏻

Use the draw pin to shoot?! Absolutely not

i’m way too spoiled now

esp if the oil is thick like high mg eq w no super solvents. I’m at least using a 19 to draw, ain’t standing there all damn day sheeeit

Use the draw pin to shoot?! Absolutely not

i’m way too spoiled now

esp if the oil is thick like high mg eq w no super solvents. I’m at least using a 19 to draw, ain’t standing there all damn day sheeeit
heat it up bro blowdryer works wonders or a heat pad i put my vials on a heat pad always lmao

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertMitchum
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131