over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4:30AM What are you doing today?

I've started getting up a 4am to take my thyroid medicine, but then I go back to bed and get up for good at 6am. Since we are self-employed and own our own business, we have a home/office and home gym. My husband is a concrete contractor, so the crew comes in at 6am. We hit the floor running. He gets the crew set up and going. I was drinking a protein shake before my workouts and realized that the whey = calcium which prevents thyroid medicine for absorbing. Some say that you need 2 hours before you can eat foods with calcium or take calcium supps. Now I get up a 4am for my medicine and 6am... hit the gym around 7am. The shower and start my day. I love my commute to work... I just walk downstairs. It's hard to turn work off when you work from home.

I has oral surgery a week ago, so I'm not able to lift right now. I had last week off. This week I'm stretching and doing 15 minutes of cardio. I go back next week to have the stitches removed. Hopefully I'll be able to go back to lifting. 2021 has been a struggle. I've ended up having three surgeries. From the first of the year until June, I was unable to workout. I've gain weight that I'm so ready to lose. I have cleaned up my diet and eating healthy again. I don't like to call it diet. It's a lifestyle for me especially with thyroid issues.

At 4:30; I’m still sound asleep!!!!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY I’m up now, cause I’m dealing with a sick kid and wife. Seems like C19 symptoms. Yeah for me!!!!!!!

Cage
I hope you family gets well soon!

I've started getting up a 4am to take my thyroid medicine, but then I go back to bed and get up for good at 6am. Since we are self-employed and own our own business, we have a home/office and home gym. My husband is a concrete contractor, so the crew comes in at 6am. We hit the floor running. He gets the crew set up and going. I was drinking a protein shake before my workouts and realized that the whey = calcium which prevents thyroid medicine for absorbing. Some say that you need 2 hours before you can eat foods with calcium or take calcium supps. Now I get up a 4am for my medicine and 6am... hit the gym around 7am. The shower and start my day. I love my commute to work... I just walk downstairs. It's hard to turn work off when you work from home.

I has oral surgery a week ago, so I'm not able to lift right now. I had last week off. This week I'm stretching and doing 15 minutes of cardio. I go back next week to have the stitches removed. Hopefully I'll be able to go back to lifting. 2021 has been a struggle. I've ended up having three surgeries. From the first of the year until June, I was unable to workout. I've gain weight that I'm so ready to lose. I have cleaned up my diet and eating healthy again. I don't like to call it diet. It's a lifestyle for me especially with thyroid issues.
Sorry about 2021. But things are improving. The DOW almost hit 37,000 today. Never thought I'd see that in my lifetime. Thyroid, yeesh...my mom too. I never knew about the whey/calcium absorption thing. That should be good info for many.

You'll spring back. I know it. I think the last few years have thrown a lot of people into, at least for me, "to hell with it" mode. But I'm feeling beastly again and not soon enough!

Sorry about 2021. But things are improving. The DOW almost hit 37,000 today. Never thought I'd see that in my lifetime. Thyroid, yeesh...my mom too. I never knew about the whey/calcium absorption thing. That should be good info for many.

You'll spring back. I know it. I think the last few years have thrown a lot of people into, at least for me, "to hell with it" mode. But I'm feeling beastly again and not soon enough!
I sure hope inflation stops growing and then goes back to normal this year. Some think it may hit 10% later this year. The supply chain is part of that too, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I don't have high hopes for 2022.

I sure hope inflation stops growing and then goes back to normal this year. Some think it may hit 10% later this year. The supply chain is part of that too, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I don't have high hopes for 2022.
They'll raise the prime rate watch. That will slow inflation but will have a chilling effect on markets. Just know that inflation and supply chain probs is a global problem. We're doing well comparatively speaking. We'll have to see what happens. I don't care about inflation as long as pay is rising like it has been at 10-25%. I'm a business owner, I'm for capitalism but this is ridiculous.

4:57AM: Surprise, it's chicken and rice again. Then eggs and grits. Then my morning vitamins, rhGH, 1.5ml oils, then I'm mixing up a gallon of pre intra postWO. Half a vape. Today is chest, shoulders, calves. Afterwards, it's LR3-IGF-1, slin and 2 cups cooked rice and whey protein iso. 2PM is ground beef and peppers with 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes, carrots, celery w/ PB.

I think my rice is done. Gotta run.

Have a great day you crazy kids!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do. (which pretty much means do anything you want) 💪💪

It’s 3:30am same as you (boring) I kid, I joke, just messing at 4:30am gym opens so I’m up at 3:40 shit, shower, shave eat a container of Greek Yogurt take pre workout drink and any other things I might be taking mix intra workout today is shoulders and calves go kill them then return home shower (gym is 5 min away) get dressed for work (10min away) make breakfast now it’s 3 whole eggs 2 egg whites sometimes rice and oatmeal with peanut butter and fruit. Then pack my meals and vitamins and supplements then hit the highway and get to work and kick ass! And throughout the day check in to ProM about every half hour to see the happs!

I’m up at 330am everyday. I like getting shit done before my day starts. First I make my eggs and oatmeal to take for after the gym. I’ll do my cardio around 430am , pack my meals I prepped the night before , pack my clothes and always bring my over night bag in case. I’m usually at work a hour before I need to be. I like having that time before work to just sit , think and prepare. My body is used to it now , I usually wake up on my own around 330-4 when I don’t set an alarm.

I’m up at 330am everyday. I like getting shit done before my day starts. First I make my eggs and oatmeal to take for after the gym. I’ll do my cardio around 430am , pack my meals I prepped the night before , pack my clothes and always bring my over night bag in case. I’m usually at work a hour before I need to be. I like having that time before work to just sit , think and prepare. My body is used to it now , I usually wake up on my own around 330-4 when I don’t set an alarm.
Hey Blazed, if you don’t mind me asking, what do you do for a living / work?

Tx.

Around 4:30 I was just beginning work on some overdue expense reports. After that it's on to some overdue compliance modules :)

By noon I will be working on a PowerPoint for Friday's meeting. Same shit different week.....

They'll raise the prime rate watch. That will slow inflation but will have a chilling effect on markets. Just know that inflation and supply chain probs is a global problem. We're doing well comparatively speaking. We'll have to see what happens. I don't care about inflation as long as pay is rising like it has been at 10-25%. I'm a business owner, I'm for capitalism but this is ridiculous.
Our family income has been going down ALOT.Im hoping this year is better. Feeling the squeeze. Things don't have to be this bad in America. I'm ok with prime going up. We pay all our bills in full each month and rarely take out loans. I welcome a raise.

Matrix was better than the New Spider Man. I said what I said!
My daughter fell asleep during the new Matrix movie and I came damn close. Wasn't impressed. I've not seen the new Spider Man.

Our family income has been going down ALOT.Im hoping this year is better. Feeling the squeeze. Things don't have to be this bad in America. I'm ok with prime going up. We pay all our bills in full each month and rarely take out loans. I welcome a raise.
I'm sorry to hear that.

2020 and 2021 have been loss for our business. My husband has had no choice but to raise prices on our services. Cost of materials, insurance, taxes, etc have all gone up. It's insane!

I was reading about your venture into crypto. I was blessed with parents that had great heads for finance and taught me how to handle my finance including investments. I started following investments in high school/college and made some small investments. I just kept going over the years, but I don't know anything about crypto. Thankfully my investments are paying off. I just pray they continue to do well. The direction the country is going in is scary. There is a part of me that wants to cash out and bury it all in mason jars in my back yard. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

4:00AM Thursday
Rise and shine my beautiful babies 🔅

242lbs, BP 132/75
I really blasted chest yesterday. Little tender today. Along with my dumbell presses and incline dumbell presses, pec deck and added 3 sets standing upward cable crossovers. Oof. Switching legs to today instead of tomorrow. I have appointments all morning tomorrow and will have to do cardio in the evening tomorrow. I can't train in the evenings with all those people stepping on my routine. It's petty but when I have to wait, I just sit and fume.

So squats, wide stance leg presses, extensions, some light pulls, horizontal leg curls today. 50 minutes to an hour. 5min rest between exercises, 2 minutes rest between warmups and work sets. My favorite work out. Brutal but the leg day I love.

4AM 6 eggs, 3 yolks, 1/4lb hamburger patty
7AM 10oz lean boneless pork chop, garden salad with apple slices, olive oil vinaigrette
8AM Make breakfast for girls, braid hair, load up the Jeep and WO drink and head to gym
PostWO LR3-IGF-1, 15iu Novolin R[egular], 40g whey iso, 2cups jasmin rice with 8oz chicken teriyaki
PostWO + 1 hour 8oz sirloin, large potato w/real butter, sour cream, steaming broccoli in the rice cooker
12PM Mary is here all day so that will make things easier.

Afternoon/evening Snow Alert can't do anything about that. Data center air conditioner 2 needs to be charged (I hope). Or the compressor. Probably $20,000 repair but have to keep all server blades cool. So I'll suit up and coordinate that effort. Pain in the ass but easy.

Then I'm doing exactly nothing except eat, rest, and sleep until tomorrow night. Yay!

Have a great day!

4:20 drinking an MRE. Next Taking the dogs for a run in the snow. Followed by my bison burger,5 egg whites half an avacado with pico. some oats, half a grapefruit and kefir and my daily vitamins. Then I’ll Play one of my guitar for an hour while my meal digests, then it’s time for my stimulant free pre workout, creatine and off to the gym to thrash quads. Limp home and eat again. Change into my work clothes and I’m of to kill trees! Pretty much my everyday routine. The early bird gets the worm ladies!

4:20 drinking an MRE. Next Taking the dogs for a run in the snow. Followed by my bison burger,5 egg whites half an avacado with pico. some oats, half a grapefruit and kefir and my daily vitamins. Then I’ll Play one of my guitar for an hour while my meal digests, then it’s time for my stimulant free pre workout, creatine and off to the gym to thrash quads. Limp home and eat again. Change into my work clothes and I’m of to kill trees! Pretty much my everyday routine. The early bird gets the worm ladies!
Interesting lineup. I’m impressed you run the dogs in the snow. I get so mad/sad/bummed when I know people have dogs that need a lot of exercise and they end up keeping them inside or crated much of the day. I’m a dog person though. What kind are yours?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131