over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG A ..... Amaizing Progress with Syntherol

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Exelent results, now i know why brest inplants changes girls life, i am getting new arms and i fell fine bros. THANKS SYNTHETEK!!!!!!!!! I had some problems getting the packge of 3 bottles of Syntherol, it didnt arrive at time and Synthetek send me another package again and i received it in just 4 days. It was a very nice and serious desition for them, and i received the first package one month after they sended. They give me the change to pay the first package after my second show. I think they are an exelent serious company, BRAVO!!!!!!! SYNTHETEK, thanks for your exelent products and help!!!!!

I have one questinon to Big A or others Syntherol users: I have a lot of inflamation non stetic since my yesterdays shots in my biceps. Do i have to rest a few days and continue when the inflamation desapears???

ummmm i am not too keen on using synthol but im pretty sure the reason you stop taking all AAS shots 2 weeks out from a show is becuase the shots cause trauma to the area and draw water into the area becuase of that and blurr definition. Maybe the same case with synthol???

TooPowerful4u said:
ummmm i am not too keen on using synthol but im pretty sure the reason you stop taking all AAS shots 2 weeks out from a show is becuase the shots cause trauma to the area and draw water into the area becuase of that and blurr definition. Maybe the same case with synthol???

Really? :confused: Never heard of that particular school of thought! I can understand stopping injections a few days out so you don't risk having visible lumps in the muscles under the lights but never heard of the water retention thing? Any of the pro's have any views on this? :)

Well i only know what iv been told and read, could be wrong, i dunno

bigheinz said:
I have one questinon to Big A or others Syntherol users: I have a lot of inflamation non stetic since my yesterdays shots in my biceps.
I don't understand "non stetic" big guy?

xcelbeyond said:
I don't understand "non stetic" big guy?

Same here. I don't understand the question.

And yes, Heinz, I told you it's good stuff. Am I ever wrong? ;)

Big Ian said:
Really? :confused: Never heard of that particular school of thought! I can understand stopping injections a few days out so you don't risk having visible lumps in the muscles under the lights but never heard of the water retention thing? Any of the pro's have any views on this? :)

Dialy injections in each muscle head such as with Syntherol, cause trauma to the muscle (so many frequent needles) so the muscle gets inflamed to protect itself from the trauma. If the injections are stopped one week out, the inflamation dissapears.

Big A said:
Same here. I don't understand the question.

And yes, Heinz, I told you it's good stuff. Am I ever wrong? ;)
I mean that an inflamation never looks good.

my arms are looking amaizing, but Do i have to stop one or two days or no problem continueing the injections?

bro i am glad you are getting good results. i am now on my second week, trying to bring up my pecs and delts. I have to say i am really impressed with this stuff, my chest now looks MUCH better then what it used to. I actually got a compliment a few days ago on my chest development and chest is my weakest bodypart! Synthol is awesome, just wish i had discovered it earlier. the only downfall is the muscle soreness. it dissapeared after week 1, but now its back and worse then ever. my chest is now really pink and it hurts like hell to move my arms. i dont really mind the pain, unless it interfers with my training.
thanks BigA for all your input. i believe if it wasnt for your detailed SEO guide i would have never had the guts to try this stuff. and BTW i dont consider synthol cheating, then you might as well call all gear users cheaters. SEO use is perfectly fine by me as long as you dont go overboard or substitute it for training. i believe it is abused as much as any other drug in bodybuilding.

bigheinz said:
I mean that an inflamation never looks good.

my arms are looking amaizing, but Do i have to stop one or two days or no problem continueing the injections?

You don't have to stop because of the inflamation. You only have a break if you are developing lumps, which you shouldn't be if you are doing it properly - massage, stretching,e tc.
The inflamation is normal, but if it bothers you, take an anti inflamatory. You can also contain the inflamation with ice packs. Again, this is only if it really bothers you.

hulk said:
bro i am glad you are getting good results. i am now on my second week, trying to bring up my pecs and delts. I have to say i am really impressed with this stuff, my chest now looks MUCH better then what it used to. I actually got a compliment a few days ago on my chest development and chest is my weakest bodypart! Synthol is awesome, just wish i had discovered it earlier. the only downfall is the muscle soreness. it dissapeared after week 1, but now its back and worse then ever. my chest is now really pink and it hurts like hell to move my arms. i dont really mind the pain, unless it interfers with my training.
thanks BigA for all your input. i believe if it wasnt for your detailed SEO guide i would have never had the guts to try this stuff. and BTW i dont consider synthol cheating, then you might as well call all gear users cheaters. SEO use is perfectly fine by me as long as you dont go overboard or substitute it for training. i believe it is abused as much as any other drug in bodybuilding.

Good stuff! I am glad it's working good for you.

TooPowerful4u said:

Somebody has been paying attention. ;)

dirkmoneyshot said:
Somebody has been paying attention. ;)

ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am using it in my shoulders too and i loose the separations, i hope it apears again when i stop the injections 7 days before the show. Is that enouff or i have to stop 10 days?.

I loose the separation of the biceps too and my skin is more gross.

say guys i have been reading syntherol responses for many months now and i guess i still have one question...i noticed that when some guys take it and even though they are taking it right they do not get the results of 2-3 inches that soem others guys do and there is no difference it appears in the way they take it or training..how is that possible...Are the less responsive guys not doing everything right or does this happen?
Thanks

i guess i also depends on the person;s initial stats. For example a person with smaller arms is going to get more drastic results shooting the same amount of oil as a someone whos are arms are already 20 inches. I read up on a lot of SEO threads, and a lot of guys are shooting 3-5ml per muscle head. Then again keep in mind that synthol can be metabolized by your body as fat, so i am assuming thats why some ppl might get worse results then others. its worth a try, even if dont add 3 inches, 1 inch still makes a big difference. Plus your muscle wlll look much better, higher biceps peak etc.

Congratualations on your progress. I liked it alot when I did it too. The problem I had was that I did the same area to often and devloped scar tissue. I followed trevors advice at the time instead of Big A:s and had to pay for it. keep it up big bro!

MiniYates said:
Congratualations on your progress. I liked it alot when I did it too. The problem I had was that I did the same area to often and devloped scar tissue. I followed trevors advice at the time instead of Big A:s and had to pay for it. keep it up big bro!

who is trevor and how is his advice any different from bigA's? what has to be done to prevent scar tissue formation?

bigheinz said:
I have a lot of inflamation non stetic since my yesterdays shots in my biceps.

i think "non stetic" = non aesthetic

:)

glad its working out for you bigguy

if i can get the $$ i'd like to get myself a few bottles and see if i can bring up my tris

ps.. does anyone remember when i thought bigheinz was drunk posting, i made some comment about not stacking jagermeister with anadrol.... i had no idea english wasnt his first language?? hahaha... i felt like a dummy... this was about 3 years ago :D

Mr Pickles said:
i think "non stetic" = non aesthetic

:)

glad its working out for you bigguy

if i can get the $$ i'd like to get myself a few bottles and see if i can bring up my tris

ps.. does anyone remember when i thought bigheinz was drunk posting, i made some comment about not stacking jagermeister with anadrol.... i had no idea english wasnt his first language?? hahaha... i felt like a dummy... this was about 3 years ago :D
Yes, now i remember, it was you :mad:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner