over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG A ..... Amaizing Progress with Syntherol

since when are you not supposed to stack jagermeister with anadrol?

should i be worried i have only been doing it for abot 2 weeks. and i just started working out a month ago. im already up 6 lbs, now im 148. these steroids are great and they are so easy to get access to from the 7th and 8th graders at my school.

haaha.. im sure there has been a similar news story from some dumb fuck reporter kind of goes along with that post phil made a week back or so.

ahh hell, i just drank a few bud selects and im rambling enjoying my weekend.

later,

hulk said:
who is trevor and how is his advice any different from bigA's? what has to be done to prevent scar tissue formation?

Trevor used to own Nuclear Nutrition. He is dead now. He used to follow Paul Borresson principles (he's dead too).
They used to advocate using SEO's in the same spot every shot, over and over.

To prevent scar tissue, you follow my injection protocol and you also inject VERY slowly, use the smallest needles possible (here's where Syntherol is best as it's the thinnest on the market - goes through 28g no probs), you vary the shots throughout the muscle head (location and depth), as soon as the shot is done you do a couple of light, high rep sets to get the blood flowing in the area and you massage and stretch the hell out of it all day.
You do it that way, you won't get any scar tissue build up at all.

bigbaldbulldog said:
say guys i have been reading syntherol responses for many months now and i guess i still have one question...i noticed that when some guys take it and even though they are taking it right they do not get the results of 2-3 inches that soem others guys do and there is no difference it appears in the way they take it or training..how is that possible...Are the less responsive guys not doing everything right or does this happen?
Thanks

Various factors - size of the arm to begin with, the flexibility of the fascia, the persons ability of metabolising oils/fats, etc.

Hey Big A, are you the same Big A from the MM forum?

Which MM forum?

I am the original Big A since '98 on most boards out there. I don't even recall most of them.

Monster Muscle Powerlifting Forum:

**broken link removed**

Entity said:
Monster Muscle Powerlifting Forum:

**broken link removed**

No, not me. I never heard of that board before and that's a fake Big A ;)

Big A said:
Trevor used to own Nuclear Nutrition. He is dead now. He used to follow Paul Borresson principles (he's dead too).
They used to advocate using SEO's in the same spot every shot, over and over.

To prevent scar tissue, you follow my injection protocol and you also inject VERY slowly, use the smallest needles possible (here's where Syntherol is best as it's the thinnest on the market - goes through 28g no probs), you vary the shots throughout the muscle head (location and depth), as soon as the shot is done you do a couple of light, high rep sets to get the blood flowing in the area and you massage and stretch the hell out of it all day.
You do it that way, you won't get any scar tissue build up at all.

yeah thats exactly how i have been doing it...:cool:
i was actually very suprised with i got my syntherol, i expected it to be really thick, more like jelly, but it turned out to be really thin like water almost. I have no probs shooting with a 28, goes in really smooth, no pain at all.

hulk said:
i was actually very suprised with i got my syntherol, i expected it to be really thick, more like jelly, but it turned out to be really thin like water almost. I have no probs shooting with a 28, goes in really smooth, no pain at all.

Yep, that's why Syntherol is the best on the market.

The original PumpNPose from Chris Clark needed a 21g to get it through! :eek:

Big A said:
No, not me. I never heard of that board before and that's a fake Big A ;)

Hahahaha
Ive seen a few Fake BigA`s around.

I Had good results with it myself each time Ive used it.
No lumps, no scars, no abcess/ arms still vascular and Id say now you couldnt tell unless I told you I used it.
It will deffinatley Pop em up there!

Big A said:
Dialy injections in each muscle head such as with Syntherol, cause trauma to the muscle (so many frequent needles) so the muscle gets inflamed to protect itself from the trauma. If the injections are stopped one week out, the inflamation dissapears.

Thanks Big A. Yes I can imagine you would get inflamation doing daily shots in the same area but if you're rotating sites on an EOD basis pre-comp would you still need to drop the injects as far as a week out?

bigheinz said:
Yes, now i remember, it was you :mad:

please accept my humble appology

i wasnt didnt know english wasnt your first language, i thought you were some dumb american posting all drunk :)

plus, if you ever meet me you could just beat the stuffing outta me :p

Big A:
I have more infamation on my biceps and triceps, i have like bags of water around the biceps and elbows, and i have to start the las 10 days of shots (3ml each site) do i have to stop for some days or i can continue and stop 10 days before the show . This cain of inflamation desapears in 10 days?

bigheinz said:
Big A:
I have more infamation on my biceps and triceps, i have like bags of water around the biceps and elbows, and i have to start the las 10 days of shots (3ml each site) do i have to stop for some days or i can continue and stop 10 days before the show . This cain of inflamation desapears in 10 days?

Is it THAT bad?? If it is, then stop for a couple of days and see how it goes. Then start the 3ml per day. The inflamation is from the trauma of so many needles, so a few days rest should improve big time. Try an anti inflamatory as well.

BigH, can you post some current pics so we can have something to referance?

Boo.

I had good results with syntherol, even now with the oil drained out, my arms like bigger and more defined then before I used it.

I wonder how much synthol flex wheeler used?

Big Ian said:
Thanks Big A. Yes I can imagine you would get inflamation doing daily shots in the same area but if you're rotating sites on an EOD basis pre-comp would you still need to drop the injects as far as a week out?

To do it properly, you have to do it ED. One week out is not far. Any size loss during that week is only inflamation.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Doogin305
NapsGear