over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

It looks like you have some unfinished business after that questionable call at your last show.

One thing is for sure seeing this, it will be lights out next time you step on stage. That’s some serious progress.

Lmao I actually would like to know lol helpful

im a massive control freak and this way I can see exactly what it’ll look like before she takes it (the phone is next to my head so I can look at it). So I can move myself as needed to get it lined up how I want. Easier than asking her to move and check it and redo over and over

#couplerelationshipgoals

I'm a massive control freak and this way I can see exactly what it’ll look like before she takes it (the phone is next to my head so I can look at it). So I can move myself as needed to get it lined up how I want. Easier than asking her to move and check it and redo over and over

She must really love your ass, because my wife would tell me to fuck off and take the pics myself if I don’t like the way she’s doing it.

To be fair, she takes way better pics than I do and I end up deleting almost every single one due to not liking the angle and whatnot.

She must really love your ass, because my wife would tell me to fuck off and take the pics myself if I don’t like the way she’s doing it.

To be fair, she takes way better pics than I do and I end up deleting almost every single one due to not liking the angle and whatnot.
And for her to get out of bed at 3 AM to do it 🤣

I don’t deserve her lol she puts up with all my shit and does it with a smile lol I never thought I’d get married but man it was a no brainer with this girl. All of my progress physique wise, etc. I attribute to her support.
You are lucky to have a woman like her as a wife...maybe she'll nag ya from time to time but she's a real keeper!

I’m 6’3 and a lean 230 and I feel pretty big compared to an average size person. I couldn’t image having another 100lbs of muscle lol that’s freaking wild
Bet you would look freaky at 330. Think of all the food you would have to eat to attain that weight along with the crazy amounts of training.

Better 100lbs more of muscle than 100lbs of fat :)

👏👏👏👏

There are talkers around here and then there are do’ers….

Arms/shoulders specifically seem thicker/more dense than the last pics I remember … still working w Justin? Seems to be a great match…

Impressive brother, seriously impressive at that wgt.

320??? Dayuummm a human tank haha! I mean seriously you are freakin' massive but I woulda no way guessed you at 320 in THAT condition. You make Yates and Ronnie look fat when they weighed near that. I'm guessing you gotta be at least 6'3?
Appreciate all the comments guys. I'm actually a hair under 6'1. I remember playing football WIIIISHING i was 6'3 lol
And now im like, "well thank god i dont have to fill that out."

👏👏👏👏

There are talkers around here and then there are do’ers….

Arms/shoulders specifically seem thicker/more dense than the last pics I remember … still working w Justin? Seems to be a great match…

Impressive brother, seriously impressive at that wgt.

Thank you dude. And yep, hammered both of those parts hard attempting to get my upper to catch up. Honestly, in 2018ish i was way more lower body dominant. And now, its honestly kinda flipped a little. My sweep needs to pop a bit more. But still working with Justin. He just gets it and we think very much a like. He makes the complicated shit simple. It's a "chicken and rice eating contest" as he tells me.

As for the BBing my thoughts in here. I'm a realist who doesnt get his head caught in the clouds. And this is probably because i see top national dudes on the regular here. Being in Southern California, I see Eric Janicki (2nd in the SHW class at the USAs) and Baidi Farl (4th SHW at USAs) pretty regularly and chat it up with them about their protocols and plans. Size wise....i am bigger and thicker than both. Shape wise, no where nearrr those dudes. Wider waist, blockier and my some of my posing is fucked due to past injuries. When all the cards are on the table, i think i can go into any state level show being the biggest dude. But i have to win on freakiness, mass and i gotta be conditioned. That might work on a high level state show but not on a national one. And it's ok. I have a crazy busy 9 to 5 where i have to travel alottt. I have a new baby girl and I have no aspirations of a pro card. Its not in the cards for me, no pun intended lol. But before i hang it all up, i'd love to stand up there at a big national level show and see how i hang with the big boys.

My 1st love is training and competing just happens to be a way for me to access my progress every year or two.

Old guy here, 53. Fucked right shoulder due to some butcher who had the title of surgeon. IE: My right arm can go upwards to around 45 degrees above parallel to the ground. IE: no lat pulldowns, no over head pressing and my right shoulder blade is "chicken winged".

Anyhow, trying to get rid of the back fat. Just a fat roll check in pic.

Obligatory "No pump, flat, depleted, poor lighting" comment. 🤣
Are you Jeff Bezos by chance?

Would’ve included glutes, but, my hungry ass ate my shorts and it looks like a giant camel toe.
Fantastic wheels, all around. For any age but even more impressive at your age. I woulda took you for much younger.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws