advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Green 5 Days out! Prepare your jaws to drop!

I was excited to see he is working with Farah, I know the potential is ridiculous and I think we're finally going to see him live up to it.
Watch out everybody!

We could see the new "lights out" soon....that back is looking sick!

Yeah i was excited as well to see him with Farah. I think Oscar is way over rated and in the video where kai and oscar workout with Dorian, Oscar looked lost.

everyone who stated they are not impressed please post up pics cause seriously that is fucking impressive...

Food?

Anyone have any idea how much food he needs to shovel to be this big? Can you eat enough clean calories for this kind of size? I'm impressed.

The man is Massive!

Straight massive... Jay has his work cut out for him! :headbang:

I understand not liking his physique...but not be impressed by what he's done surprises me....hes a modern day Ronnie..and he's been taking gear for what 5 years? Im floored. That's a big mother fu@ker. He has to be the most fully developed man on the planet at the moment.

man wat you on about? kai has been competeing for almost 20 years now, just past 4-5 years hes taken his physique to this level which i think grabbed him alot fo attention and wins

Last edited:
everyone who stated they are not impressed please post up pics cause seriously that is fucking impressive...

bro if we all had time and money like pros, then getting to that size wouldn't be a problem....

drugs + doctors + food + time + expensive trainers + dedication = ProBodybuilder

as far as genetics go, only if you can battle the sides, that's good genetics !

Last edited:
bro if we all had time and money like pros, then getting to that size wouldn't be a problem....

drugs + doctors + food + time + expensive trainers + dedication = ProBodybuilder

LOL

This is an award winning post.

Skip

He really looks amazing here. considerable difference from last years pre comp pics. And to the guy who said he doesent train as hard as ronnie....You havent seen any of kai's videos. He literally stays in a hotel with his coach (last year) and eats sleeps and trains. Thats it. When he works out, i can bet you my salary he trains harder than ronnie. Ronnie is strong, maybe the strongest in some aspects, but it doesent mean hes training harder. Kai is the most dedicated and one of the most intense men ive ever seen to the sport of bodybuilding period. Watch his DVD's and you will see.

Holy cow! He looks absolutely amazing, really cant wait to see what he brings

I really hope he can do well in the shows this year, i watch him all the time when im feeling sorry for myself or a bit tired. Hes really came from nothing and bodybuilding has givin him a purpose to life!

raw33man + 14 post + the above post = A RETARD OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Simple mathematical equation huh? If it were that easy, we would have millions walking around looking like that. I bet he did not have all the drugs, Doctors and expensive trainers that you speak of in the beginning. Out the gates, the guy had dedication and food at the most!!!!

:confused: wow

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity