advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Green 5 Days out! Prepare your jaws to drop!

Those results are directly associated with his injections into grapefruit...period! ;devil-smi

bro if we all had time and money like pros, then getting to that size wouldn't be a problem....

drugs + doctors + food + time + expensive trainers + dedication = ProBodybuilder

as far as genetics go, only if you can battle the sides, that's good genetics !

lol! easily the most ridiculous post i've seen since browsing this board usually you only get idiots like this at getbig

bro if we all had time and money like pros, then getting to that size wouldn't be a problem....

drugs + doctors + food + time + expensive trainers + dedication = ProBodybuilder

as far as genetics go, only if you can battle the sides, that's good genetics !

So when I win the O someday, should I just send you a check in the mail for that advice?

IMO hard to say if he looks better or worse than last time or the few last times.
Beastly as always of course. Not a striation in sight from the back. He had some lat striations last time but it was different lighting so hard to judge.

Yeah i was excited as well to see him with Farah. I think Oscar is way over rated and in the video where kai and oscar workout with Dorian, Oscar looked lost.

Do you know Oscar or Farah? I don't but does Farah even have anything to do with Kai's actual training?? Oscar seemed to be more of a actual in the gym trainer, motivator, mentor, maybe even personal cook (saw the vid where he actually gave Vic his food boxes) along with the drug guy too of course.

It's funny how these trainers online reputations fall and rise like a roller coaster on a daily basis.... but based on what? Great one day, shit the next. :confused:

All I know of Farah is rumors and facts I've read here, lied about being a cop, calls himself a biochemist, supposedly a good source of quality trenbolone. Some say DNP is used by him, some vehemently deny it.

Arden supposedly puts everyone on at least 10 grams of gear and that's why Kai's ankles were swollen and his health took a turn for the worse which is why Kai dropped him, whereas some bb reporter on rxmuscle said it was due to a money dispute.

Whatever the case, Kai's face is still real swollen so dosages probably didn't come down that much. Maybe more tren and less test, who the hell knows. :D

IMO hard to say if he looks better or worse than last time or the few last times.
Beastly as always of course. Not a striation in sight from the back. He had some lat striations last time but it was different lighting so hard to judge.

Do you know Oscar or Farah? I don't but does Farah even have anything to do with Kai's actual training?? Oscar seemed to be more of a actual in the gym trainer, motivator, mentor, maybe even personal cook (saw the vid where he actually gave Vic his food boxes) along with the drug guy too of course.

It's funny how these trainers online reputations fall and rise like a roller coaster on a daily basis.... but based on what? Great one day, shit the next. :confused:

All I know of Farah is rumors and facts I've read here, lied about being a cop, calls himself a biochemist, supposedly a good source of quality trenbolone. Some say DNP is used by him, some vehemently deny it.

Arden supposedly puts everyone on at least 10 grams of gear and that's why Kai's ankles were swollen and his health took a turn for the worse which is why Kai dropped him, whereas some bb reporter on rxmuscle said it was due to a money dispute.

Whatever the case, Kai's face is still real swollen so dosages probably didn't come down that much. Maybe more tren and less test, who the hell knows. :D
damn bro, as a guy who has 3000 plus post at getbig, im a little dissapointed in you, did you not read your "bible" he will look sick the day of the contest, he looks the way he looks now for various reasons. (read your bible bro)

gh15 approved :)

Brad...I'm not gonna get between the two of ya'll, but that was funny shit.

They are looking for a disciple to put the "bible" together....I would, but I'm not a disciple, nor care to be. :rolleyes:

damn bro, as a guy who has 3000 plus post at getbig, im a little dissapointed in you, did you not read your "bible" he will look sick the day of the contest, he looks the way he looks now for various reasons. (read your bible bro)

gh15 approved :)

I have WAY more posts than that over there. :D

Yeah I know he will drop the water the detail will come out more. Just saying it's hard to judge progress from these particular pics... size is similar or slightly less, water retention not much different (can't see the ankles:D).
Remember we were all amazed, and some concerned, over the last pre-comp pics. He looked sick, perhaps both in a good as well as in a bad way. :D

BTW, when did he not look sick the last few years? :D He's been a beast for several years now, just a touch too much water last Olympia, "little" things like that.

We will see how he peaks. Prediction: no size gains but harder = win.

I have WAY more posts than that over there. :D

Yeah I know he will drop the water the detail will come out more. Just saying it's hard to judge progress from these particular pics... size is similar or slightly less, water retention not much different (can't see the ankles:D).
Remember we were all amazed, and some concerned, over the last pre-comp pics. He looked sick, perhaps both in a good as well as in a bad way. :D

BTW, when did he not look sick the last few years? :D He's been a beast for several years now, just a touch too much water last Olympia, "little" things like that.

We will see how he peaks. Prediction: no size gains but harder = win.
LOL you got a good sense of humor bro, you know i was just messing with you. "the bible" is some good info though :eek: no joke it really fucking is :lightbulb:

My guess and it's just a guess is that he is sodium loaded pretty good in those pics. He's very hard with thin skin and is EXTREMELY full. Interested to see what he looks like on Sat.

Most of you will probably call me crazy or even an asshole for this, but here goes.
Why does someone like Kai, or Jay or any top pro even need a "guru"? Like when Kai fell short at the O last year, did he get his money back? IMHO those guys have been doing this for so long and have such great genetics they should be able to do it on their own, no?
I mean surely Kai has got to know how his own body works with what drugs, and which diet, what training etc.

It would just suck to me, to be at that level and then fall short and not really be able to just own it. You would always kinda doubt what happened. Go to the next guru, and the next etc. At least if you prep yourself you can look yourself squarely in the mirror and say "I fucked up", and then you get back to work.

I saw Kai in person Once

He couldn't get a Breathe and was Sweating Profusly!! and we were just eating. He didn't just get done running or training either. He wasn't even that big a few years when I saw him as he is now in those pics, but he was still impressive!

Last edited:
Man he is huge but I wouldnt put him in the same level as Ronnie or Jay or Dorian or Markus Ruhl Dennis James etc. He is improving greatly now days though. I know he works hard as well. Just dont think he can bring down Jay or Ronnie if he comes back or even Branch. Good luck to him. MM

Most of you will probably call me crazy or even an asshole for this, but here goes.
Why does someone like Kai, or Jay or any top pro even need a "guru"? Like when Kai fell short at the O last year, did he get his money back? IMHO those guys have been doing this for so long and have such great genetics they should be able to do it on their own, no?
I mean surely Kai has got to know how his own body works with what drugs, and which diet, what training etc.

It would just suck to me, to be at that level and then fall short and not really be able to just own it. You would always kinda doubt what happened. Go to the next guru, and the next etc. At least if you prep yourself you can look yourself squarely in the mirror and say "I fucked up", and then you get back to work.

Some feel certain gurus have political pull. Just being associated with a popular guru = getting noticed more, perhaps even given gifts. I'm not in the US bb scene so can't say whether true or not but that's how some feel.

Then you have the type of guru that is basically just the drug connection. This is fact as many of them have impplicated themselves in supplying this or that special item. Then they call themselves "trainers". :D

Then there is the legitimate value of a second set of eyes as bodybuilders go crazy close to contests, make stupid decisions when they really know better. So having someone holding your hand may really help.

Kai is definitely upping the ante for the NewYork Pro, It's going to be intersesting to see What Heath, Warren and Wolf bring to the O, 4 months away.
Jay always seems to find a little extra the last couple of years.

He couldn't get a Breathe and was Sweating Profusly!! and we were just eating. He didn't just get done running or training either. He wasn't even that big a few years when I saw him as he is now in those pics, but he was still impressive!

That sounds like the classic symptoms of dnp use. Regardless of what he uses in his arsonal, the mofo is ridiculously huge!

None of these guys can catch their breath man. Huh in that arm video was huffing and puffing too. Between carrying around all that mass, and the likely high doses of tren it makes sense. Maybe DNP, I'm sure some of those guys use it when they get behind.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws